United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-07-2009, 08:46 AM
Switching Off

Default Tevez leaves house in a mess

United were paying £6k a month towards his rent for a house in Prestbury. He had three dogs and kept them in the house. When United went round to clear up for him it was in a right state, loads of Italian furniture ruined, so they docked £38k off his wages to clean it up.

Unread 14-07-2009, 08:48 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

What. A. Pig.

Unread 14-07-2009, 08:57 AM
teflon_terry

He does look quite feral - one can imagine him gnawing at the furniture.

Unread 14-07-2009, 08:58 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

He is going to the bitters, do we really need to try and dig up little insignificant tit bits about him to try and make him look slightly bad? The city shirt will do all the making him look bad without us concentrating on the fact his dogs chew things.

Unread 14-07-2009, 08:59 AM
Smurf

So when "united" went around to clean it up, who did they bring?

Park, Phelan, Gill and Nani is where my money's at. And a few of the tea ladies obv.

Unread 14-07-2009, 09:00 AM
wiganste

That 38k is gonna put a huge dent in his bank account

Unread 14-07-2009, 09:02 AM
Gruber

£#%&!ing tramp

Unread 14-07-2009, 09:12 AM
Pop

He's gone. Deal with it

Unread 14-07-2009, 09:13 AM
forzagarza

Apparently he didn't cancel his papers as well and the paperboy got a hernia.

Unread 14-07-2009, 09:29 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
He is going to the bitters, do we really need to try and dig up little insignificant tit bits about him to try and make him look slightly bad? The city shirt will do all the making him look bad without us concentrating on the fact his dogs chew things.
Heard it off a mate who's wife works in Payroll at OT. Just thought it was interesting.

Unread 14-07-2009, 09:58 AM
Smeggs

i like titbits.

i just hope the £#%&!wits at OT don't give him the reception he thinks he's gonna get and rather they just threw animal guts at him.

Unread 14-07-2009, 10:01 AM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeggs
i like titbits.

i just hope the £#%&!wits at OT don't give him the reception he thinks he's gonna get and rather they just threw animal guts at him.
...or better still, just totally ignore the deluded @#%&!

Unread 14-07-2009, 10:03 AM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
...or better still, just totally ignore the deluded @#%&!
He probably won't paly anyway

Unread 14-07-2009, 10:13 AM
denis lawless

Thumbs down

£38k to clean a house...£#%&!in hell you could build one for less

Unread 14-07-2009, 10:20 AM
captain scarlet

Agreed Dennis-it must have been in some state the mucky tramp.

Unread 14-07-2009, 10:22 AM
MrBishi

He's joined a shit club
He left one that's greeeeeeeeeeaaat
That @#%&! Tevez
Left his house in a state

Unread 14-07-2009, 10:46 AM
ethelred

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
£38k to clean a house...£#%&!in hell you could build one for less
O rly?

Unread 14-07-2009, 10:59 AM
marlo

the anti tevez propoganda machine is in full swing i see. just like when ronaldo was disrespectful during the busby babes memorial service.

what an embarassment.

the club know they couldnt afford tevez and now along with lying in public they are spreading irrelevant %@#$&!s to taint the player.

Unread 14-07-2009, 11:06 AM
Smeggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
the anti tevez propoganda machine is in full swing i see. just like when ronaldo was disrespectful during the busby babes memorial service.

what an embarassment.

the club know they couldnt afford tevez and now along with lying in public they are spreading irrelevant %@#$&!s to taint the player.
did they not make him an offer and he turn it down? his loss in such a massive way he doesn't even know what he has let himself in for. career forever tainted.

Unread 14-07-2009, 11:13 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeggs
did they not make him an offer and he turn it down? his loss in such a massive way he doesn't even know what he has let himself in for. career forever tainted.
we didnt make him an offer.

that was a token gesture to appease the fans.

if we wanted tevez the deal would have been put to him before the end of last season just like saf has said it was going to be.

did gill take out suits to the dry cleaners in june and then realise 'oh i have 25.5m in this pair of trousers, we can afford tevez now' ??

its all %@#$&!s.
Closed Thread