United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread
 
Unread 28-10-2007, 03:34 PM
red @rmy
 
Default Fred Tissue curry night part 2

After the success of last nights curry, we're gonna have another one.

Pm me if you are interested in going.
 
Unread 28-10-2007, 03:34 PM
puressence
 
Default

f*** you ..you f***ing freemason tw*t
 
Unread 28-10-2007, 03:36 PM
Ed Sullivan
 
Default

I'm starting to think this is all another WUM.

Picture proof is needed.
 
Unread 28-10-2007, 03:45 PM
The Real Roxanne
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eduardo (no capital at the start)
I'm starting to think this is all another WUM.

Picture proof is needed.
I might have to take this down when they see it, but here are Hark and no fun.
Spoiler:
click to showhide
click to showhide
 
Unread 28-10-2007, 03:48 PM
Whalefish
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Roxanne
I might have to take this down when they see it, but here are Hark and no fun.
Spoiler:
click to showhide
click to showhide
 
Unread 28-10-2007, 03:49 PM
Sloppy
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Roxanne
I might have to take this down when they see it, but here are Hark and no fun.
Spoiler:
click to showhide
click to showhide
They were all aplly pally at the end of the night.

[IMG][/IMG]
 
Unread 28-10-2007, 03:51 PM
red @rmy
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
f*** you ..you f***ing freemason tw*t
Now now, you told us you were at a gig.
 
Unread 28-10-2007, 03:54 PM
tatty
 
Default

I'll pick the tab up lads.


Bhajis all round.
 
Unread 28-10-2007, 04:01 PM
red @rmy
 
Default



Check out the latest Fred Tissue at the bottom of the photo.
 
Unread 28-10-2007, 04:04 PM
Ed Sullivan
 
Default

did no one actually wear a decent shirt?
 
Unread 28-10-2007, 04:05 PM
Jack Duckworth
 
Default

you're all black. no wonder pure wasn't invited.
 
Unread 28-10-2007, 04:07 PM
tatty
 
Default

Why is there an ash tray and cigarette packet in the picture?

This would indicate a blatant disregard for the 'Smoke-free (Premises and Enforcement) Regulations' which came into effect at 6am on Sunday 1st July 2007.
 
Unread 28-10-2007, 04:08 PM
puressence
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy


Check out the latest Fred Tissue at the bottom of the photo.
thank f*** i wasnt there ..was there a ben sherman sale on
 
Unread 28-10-2007, 04:09 PM
Ed Sullivan
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
thank f*** i wasnt there ..was there a ben sherman sale on
ZING!
 
Unread 28-10-2007, 04:10 PM
The Real Roxanne
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Why is there an ash tray and cigarette packet in the picture?

This would indicate a blatant disregard for the 'Smoke-free (Premises and Enforcement) Regulations' which came into effect at 6am on Sunday 1st July 2007.
There is no ashtray in the photo.
 
Unread 28-10-2007, 04:49 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Roxanne
There is no ashtray in the photo.
THERE IS A FAG THOUGH
 
Unread 28-10-2007, 04:55 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
THERE IS A FAG THOUGH
which one are you?
 
Unread 28-10-2007, 04:56 PM
koppas
 
Default

Wum of the year.

If that picture is legit, I am Turkish.
 
Unread 28-10-2007, 04:57 PM
koppas
 
Default

Red Army and El Homo:

 
Unread 28-10-2007, 04:57 PM
red @rmy
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Wum of the year.

If that picture is legit, I am Turkish.
The lastest Fred Tissue is on the f***ing table, what more proof do you need?
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Fred Tissue curry night part 2
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Curry Night 2 red @rmy Off Topic 185 19-08-2008 10:29 PM
Fred tissue curry night. red @rmy Off Topic 348 28-10-2007 04:09 PM
This curry night. Betty's Hotpot Off Topic 2 20-09-2007 09:38 PM
Friday Night Curry & a Drink thread Smurf Food and Drink 20 07-09-2007 07:58 PM
The "Why Are You Sat In On Fred Tissue Like A Sad c*** On Friday Night" Thread Crumps Off Topic 35 15-12-2006 11:56 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:31 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2022 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.