United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-06-2022, 08:10 PM
AK14

Watching him against Wales and he’s hiding…

Hopefully it’s because he doesn’t want to pick up an injury or something because he looks shit against a bunch of championship level players.

Forget this wuss and sign that Gakpo lad, he looks pretty £#%&!ing good

Unread 14-06-2022, 08:19 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
If you're trying to impliment a new system/style on a group of players who have been seriously exposed then having a player in each third of the pitch who knows the ETH system well is a must imo.
No problem with that, would like to think there are a few other ideas other than ex-Ajax, 30 year olds with heart problems and dipper targets though.

Unread 14-06-2022, 08:21 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Seems a few people are unable to accept ETH’s assessment that actually the squad Ralf had to work with should have been doing better than it did, with the right manager at the helm.

FWIW I’m fully prepared to back the little bald genius
take it you didn't clock his shoes then...

Unread 14-06-2022, 09:02 PM
tatty

The only transfer that will make a difference is the ownership of the club.

Unread 14-06-2022, 10:24 PM
Sparky***

jesus christ

Unread 14-06-2022, 10:27 PM
AK14

Ffs

Walk away and sign a couple of lads that actually want to play for us.

Unread 14-06-2022, 10:27 PM
Chris Quayd

Transparent attempt at playing hard to get

Unread 14-06-2022, 10:29 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Ffs

Walk away and sign a couple of lads that actually want to play for us.
Yeah, some of the best midfielders in the world normally come out whilst playing for Barca and say they want to play at United pre season in the nation's league....

One that got away ..

Lidil dasilvatwins

Unread 14-06-2022, 10:51 PM
MUFC One Love

I am amazed that United are involved in another 'saga'. Completely inept from top to bottom. Either properly try to sign him or don't and if he doesn't fancy it just move on. The problem is it suits them for it to drag on because they don't have to move on and spend it elsewhere just yet, do they?

It's silly season but them quotes are pretty definitive. He's either making Barca properly force him out or he doesn't fancy it. Not a great thing to say really is it? If he did sign.

Unread 14-06-2022, 10:53 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Mate, you’re not even at the biggest club in Spain.

Unread 14-06-2022, 11:01 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I am amazed that United are involved in another 'saga'. Completely inept from top to bottom. Either properly try to sign him or don't and if he doesn't fancy it just move on. The problem is it suits them for it to drag on because they don't have to move on and spend it elsewhere just yet, do they?

It's silly season but them quotes are pretty definitive. He's either making Barca properly force him out or he doesn't fancy it. Not a great thing to say really is it? If he did sign.
What !?!

Unread 15-06-2022, 06:23 AM
NedKelly

“Saga”
“Getting bored of this transfer already”
“Drag on”

Transfer window has been open 5 days, lads…

Unread 15-06-2022, 06:37 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
“Saga”
“Drag on”

tbf this one is already getting old.

Unread 15-06-2022, 06:45 AM
Vedder

Quote:
“Saga”
“Drag on”

A lot of clubs sign players before window opens ffs stop making excuses for these useless @#%&!s

Unread 15-06-2022, 06:48 AM
Patty_b

I think the reason people are getting frustrated is because it does feel like a repeat of what's happened previously. It's not like we don't have a history of dragging this sort of thing out for months on end.

Still reckon it'll happen, although the more it drags on the less excited I am about it. Doesn't help that he obviously doesn't want to leave Barca.

Unread 15-06-2022, 06:53 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
A lot of clubs sign players before window opens ffs stop making excuses for these useless @#%&!s
Shut up you belm, I was calling out Woodward and the Glazers when everyone was buzzing about Ole. Give it a couple of weeks ffs. Literally only last year we managed to complete Sancho’s signing after a year of all this, I’m not going to say this one is dragging out when we’ve had that to deal with.

5 days in

Unread 15-06-2022, 06:59 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Yep

Odd how some want to defend the board tbph imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
I think the reason people are getting frustrated is because it does feel like a repeat of what's happened previously. It's not like we don't have a history of dragging this sort of thing out for months on end.

Still reckon it'll happen, although the more it drags on the less excited I am about it. Doesn't help that he obviously doesn't want to leave Barca.
That’s my main issue.

Stinks of the Di Maria transfer…

Quote:
Shut up you belm, I was calling out Woodward and the Glazers when everyone was buzzing about Ole. Give it a couple of weeks ffs. Literally only last year we managed to complete Sancho’s signing after a year of all this, I’m not going to say this one is dragging out when we’ve had that to deal with.

5 days in
:Gervaisgif:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Yeah, some of the best midfielders in the world normally come out whilst playing for Barca and say they want to play at United pre season in the nation's league....

One that got away ..

Lidil dasilvatwins

Turn it in aldi waynesear.

Unread 15-06-2022, 10:47 AM
Joe Biden

The clearly doesn't want it. Just leave him be and move on. Meanwhile spurs have signed a top DM for 25m.

Unread 15-06-2022, 11:10 AM
Surfers do Charlie

Quote:
"You are always flattered when teams show interest in you as a player," said De Jong. "But I think I am at the biggest club in the world at the moment and feel fine there so there is no news."
This is standard player-speak before things are agreed.

He doesn't want to £#%&! things up with the Barca fans in case he stays so he's keeping quiet for now.

He'd say exactly the same thing if he was at Southampton.

We aren't going to end up with Fellaini again, so relax lads.

Unread 15-06-2022, 11:14 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfers do Charlie
This is standard player-speak before things are agreed.

He doesn't want to £#%&! things up with the Barca fans in case he stays so he's keeping quiet for now.

He'd say exactly the same thing if he was at Southampton.

We aren't going to end up with Fellaini again, so relax lads.
Yeah, not much wrong with what he's said. Plus these 'interviews' are designed to squeeze any kind of answer out of it and then analyse it to death. The last one he did he was laughing uncomfortably.

Being respectful of his current club and saying he's happy. Standard stuff. You could say you love your house and you're very happy there while digging around on Right Move.
Closed Thread