United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 28-04-2022, 09:47 PM
Bunker Buster

GengenFraud, absolute joke of a manager....

Unread 28-04-2022, 10:15 PM
Buck

I'm not sure what consultancy he can offer that will be worthwhile after this tenure as manager. Wish he stuck to the 4-2-2-2 for more than three weeks because this was a great opportunity for some experimenting with the squad and young players who would have been really keen to follow his vision. If the seniors look at him with contempt some youngsters getting a chance to play instead could have been his parting gift as a manager.

Unread 28-04-2022, 10:21 PM
Neo

Thumbs down

God his pre-match pressers and post-match interviews are painful. Bloke has the charisma of a crusty **** sock.

Confirms that he’s not even spoken to Ten Hag yet, and basically confirms he’ll be doing another job whilst staying on in this ‘consultancy’ role.

Great. Cheers Ralph. Well done blagging another job, and enjoy the Consultancy cheese we’ll be sending your way. State of this club.

Unread 28-04-2022, 10:23 PM
NedKelly

All he’s done is call the team shit. We didn’t even get a new manager bounce out of him. Austria is his level, good luck to them, they’re in for some shit football.

Unread 28-04-2022, 10:53 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
All he’s done is call the team shit. We didn’t even get a new manager bounce out of him. Austria is his level, good luck to them, they’re in for some shit football.
Being a sporting director is his level.

Unread 28-04-2022, 11:02 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
The best thing that has happened though. They've all been called out.

Unread 28-04-2022, 11:08 PM
n48

Surely he's delivered what this place ultimately wanted in the form of a hipster new manager next season; public frank admissions of the players and club infrastructure and a possible European free 2023?

Unread 29-04-2022, 09:27 AM
believe

Not much United can do when Austria come knocking.

Unread 29-04-2022, 09:32 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by n48
Surely he's delivered what this place ultimately wanted in the form of a hipster new manager next season; public frank admissions of the players and club infrastructure and a possible European free 2023?
Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe

Unread 29-04-2022, 09:40 AM
Neo

Thumbs down

Think I'd quite fancy going to work, fail at every conceivable metric, blame it on everyone around me, including the incompetence of my colleagues and senior leadership, then walk out into a new job that I was completely unqualified for, all whilst still getting paid for the next 2 years for the job I'm leaving.

This bloke is the ultimate blagger. I get that he thinks the players are all shit, but has he ever managed a group in his career with this much talent?

Must have been one helluva squad at FC Energy Drink or wherever he came from.

Unread 29-04-2022, 09:42 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Think I'd quite fancy going to work, fail at every conceivable metric, blame it on everyone around me, including the incompetence of my colleagues and senior leadership, then walk out into a new job that I was completely unqualified for, all whilst still getting paid for the next 2 years for the job I'm leaving.

This bloke is the ultimate blagger. I get that he thinks the players are all shit, but has he ever managed a group in his career with this much talent?

Don’t forget doing all that and still having people say he’s the best thing that’s happened to the club.

Unread 29-04-2022, 09:58 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe

Unread 29-04-2022, 10:02 AM
Blomq15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

There's 7.7 billion people in the world. Out of all of them I don't believe Rangnick makes the top half.

Unread 29-04-2022, 10:09 AM
dunk

First dibs on Austrian talent

Unread 29-04-2022, 10:11 AM
Hank Scorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Talent? Don't know where you're getting that impression from.

Then again you think Pogba is great so that explains a lot..

Unread 29-04-2022, 11:06 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
First dibs on Austrian talent
Laimer

Unread 29-04-2022, 11:19 AM
Whip Hubley

Pretty much everyone on here agrees that the entire squad is full of absolute wage thiefs.

Manager points it out and he gets pelters for it

Pretty sure Ole was hounded out for basically defending the players all the time. How strange.

Do not go gently into the night, sweet prince. Good luck with Austria

Unread 29-04-2022, 11:26 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Laimer

Munich bound I fear..

Unread 29-04-2022, 12:10 PM
Bunker Buster

Wtf !?!

Unread 29-04-2022, 12:12 PM
dunk