United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-04-2022, 08:30 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
It's small change for them. Probably doesn't count towards this fair play %@#$&!s either.
exactly. They have the best lawyers and financial advisors money can buy. There won't be a single loophole they don't know how to exploit. They'll get creative with their accounting as always, sign a few more sponsors with companies who actually either don't exist or are just proxies for the abu dhabi government.

Then they'll sell some squad players for eye watering fees that in no way matches their actual market value somehow. You know, like that Ferran Torres lad who they bought for £20 million quid, played him about 20 times and sold him 18 months later for £55 million. To barcelona who were apparently skint.

Unread 11-04-2022, 08:35 PM
redhegemony

If there is any truth in that salary the price of blue ketchup will have to go up...

Unread 11-04-2022, 08:56 PM
dunk

Tbf they were paying Messi £1m a week not so long ago, so this one is a bargain.

Unread 11-04-2022, 09:14 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Tbf they were paying Messi £1m a week not so long ago, so this one is a bargain.
This is more? £30m net...

Unread 11-04-2022, 09:18 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
This is more? £30m net...
IIRC the £1m a week was net..

Unread 11-04-2022, 09:26 PM
avocado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
If that's the case then the game is gone... How can his advisors take almost as much money as the player himself?
Footballers may not be the sharpest tools in the box but you think one of them might tell their agent that he (the footballer) is having the greater part of that commission for himself.

Unread 11-04-2022, 09:32 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Honestly don’t care.

No matter how good the mutant is, if the Berts want to put 70m into that fat shit’s back pocket then more fool them.

He’s a parasitic worm feeding off the turd of football.

Unread 11-04-2022, 10:14 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Bargain tbf.

What a player they are getting.

Unread 11-04-2022, 10:34 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Bargain tbf.

What a player they are getting.
Let us know what number shirt he's got when you order it

Unread 12-04-2022, 07:48 AM
puressence

there will be a guaranteed can move to real / barca in 4 years as part of that deal

Unread 12-04-2022, 07:52 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Let us know what number shirt he's got when you order it
Will send you a pm. x

Unread 12-04-2022, 08:54 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
That's £#%&!ing madness if it's accurate.

I said years ago he was going to struggle with injuries as his career progressed, and hasn't he missed something like 15 games this season though injury already?

Could be gold plated crock this lad.

Unread 12-04-2022, 09:43 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b

I said years ago he was going to struggle with injuries as his career progressed, and hasn't he missed something like 15 games this season though injury already?

I also don't think he's THAT good. Don't get me wrong he's a good player but I don't think he's gonna be a top, top player.

Unread 12-04-2022, 09:44 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
I also don't think he's THAT good. Don't get me wrong he's a good player but I don't think he's gonna be a top, top player.
"Never liked her anyway..."

He is already a top, top player.

Unread 12-04-2022, 10:46 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b

yep, players coming through so young, rooney, owen, fowler all suffered earlier than others from injuries. giggs was another till he got into his tantric sex thang...

Unread 12-04-2022, 10:50 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
yep, players coming through so young, rooney, owen, fowler all suffered earlier than others from injuries. giggs was another till he got into his tantric sex thang...
Next thing up, the cheeky gets will be suing the clubs for forcing them to gengenpress

Unread 12-04-2022, 10:53 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
there will be a guaranteed can move to real / barca in 4 years as part of that deal
Dunno. City’s best players seem to never get linked elsewhere.

Unread 12-04-2022, 10:56 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
Next thing up, the cheeky gets will be suing the clubs for forcing them to gengenpress
and it’ll be all your fault

Unread 12-04-2022, 10:58 AM
Drexl

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
and it’ll be all your fault
hello Mrs Drex, what do you want for your tea?

Unread 12-04-2022, 11:00 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Dunno. City’s best players seem to never get linked elsewhere.
Hmmm… Arab dosh vs fat @#%&! greed ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
hello Mrs Drex, what do you want for your tea?

Give her bread & scrape
Closed Thread