United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Reply
 
Unread 21-05-2021, 06:56 PM
armchair
 
Default

Glass is completely unacceptable for tea/coffee. Maybe a latte would be ok but when is a latte ever ok?
 
Unread 21-05-2021, 07:03 PM
est.1878
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Glass is completely unacceptable for tea/coffee. Maybe a latte would be ok but when is a latte ever ok?
This guy

Whilst we are on about tolerances can you confirm on feasibility of a summer sniper thread 2021 please. Public spaces only
 
Unread 21-05-2021, 07:06 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Glass is completely unacceptable for tea/coffee. Maybe a latte would be ok but when is a latte ever ok?
Itís ok for hot chocolate
 
Unread 21-05-2021, 07:09 PM
est.1878
 
Default

Hang on I speed read that as acceptable

To the polls

Referendum decision is final...
 
Unread 22-05-2021, 02:29 PM
windy waffles
 
Default

The increase of women's football stories appearing in the Sky Sport's Football page.

No one gives a f***, stop forcing it on us because you are showing it next season.
 
Unread 22-05-2021, 07:31 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
The increase of women's football stories appearing in the Sky Sport's Football page.

No one gives a f***, stop forcing it on us because you are showing it next season.
Does that mean something else has been taken away from the BBC?
 
Unread 22-05-2021, 07:40 PM
rubbernecker
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
f***ing strimmers.

every time i use it on a blade of grass thicker than 0.1 of an inch, the c***ing things snaps.

f*** off you useless c***ing f***!




Strimmers
 
Unread 22-05-2021, 08:33 PM
TravellingRed
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker




Strimmers
I don't get it
 
Unread 23-05-2021, 07:51 AM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Does that mean something else has been taken away from the BBC?
Not sure. Sky showing 35 games next season.
 
Unread 23-05-2021, 02:07 PM
shenwen
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed
I don't get it
https://bestbetusa.com/casino/how-st...nd-still-does/
 
Unread 23-05-2021, 02:12 PM
tatty
 
Default

I've got my parents down at the moment.

I love them dearly but christ my mother can still wind me up.
 
Unread 23-05-2021, 02:14 PM
dunk
 
Default

Those Ďnext time on..í snippets at the end of TV episodes, f*** off, I do t want to see a trailer for the next episode, I want to watch it with no idea whatís going to happen, please
 
Unread 23-05-2021, 02:47 PM
rubbernecker
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed
I don't get it
Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Shenners knows

Snip the Knitting needles off and you have an instant strimmer

Then add some Persil tokens for a free trip to the big payout machines on the ferries and free travel to away matches


 
Unread 24-05-2021, 10:59 AM
NedKelly
 
Default

When people make what they think are witty comebacks, but in reality they just sound a bit simple. Cringe-a-thons, everytime.
 
Unread 24-05-2021, 11:07 AM
Jethro
 
Default

Jumping on the back of the family post. Extended family are the f***ing worst.

Mum had offered to take the kids for a full week over half term. A week with the missus to do whatever we wanted. Rug pulled from under our feet today as her arse of a sister has announced her arrival so everyone has to bend over backwards to accommodate her. f*** off.
 
Unread 24-05-2021, 11:45 AM
Jack Duckworth
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Jumping on the back of the family post. Extended family are the f***ing worst.

Mum had offered to take the kids for a full week over half term. A week with the missus to do whatever we wanted. Rug pulled from under our feet today as her arse of a sister has announced her arrival so everyone has to bend over backwards to accommodate her. f*** off.
tell her to get to f***.
 
Unread 24-05-2021, 12:04 PM
Fat Al
 
Default

Driving to work today, I was behind a Lamborghini Urus.

If you are going to drop £200k plus on a Lamborghini, why the f*** would you get an SUV?

Either buy a proper Lamborghini or buy an SUV from someone with a track record of making SUVís.
 
Unread 24-05-2021, 01:52 PM
92ToBury
 
Default

Facebook chain posts with shit like "Bet you can't post an English word that begins and ends with t"....

f*** off you tw*t.
 
Unread 24-05-2021, 03:04 PM
My Name is Heath
 
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
When people make what they think are witty comebacks, but in reality they just sound a bit simple. Cringe-a-thons, everytime.
Wow. I thought we were cool bro
 
Unread 24-05-2021, 03:12 PM
est.1878
 
Default

People you don't know very well who drop your name into all hellos

Think it's a sales thing
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: What are you unreasonably intolerant about?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
KKK stand, intolerant deluded red down Switching Off News, Current Affairs & Politics 19 24-03-2014 07:44 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:31 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2022 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.