United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-06-2013, 12:30 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Great goal but we were shit in that game as well
We were objectively speaking, but compared to our previous few "appearances" there.......

Unread 11-06-2013, 04:26 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruber
didn't think that would be your kind of thing tbh, Sparkles
Sparky's contributed more to United since his boycott, than in his entire life.

Unread 11-06-2013, 08:52 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Great goal but we were shit in that game as well
nope. it was a pretty typical United away at Anfield and could've been almost any season from the last 35 years.

can't see the point in calling a 2-1 win at Anfield shit tbh. what's the point in even supporting United if that's your view of the world

some of the performances against the canon-fodder - many of the performances against them - over the past few seasons have been dull as ditch water, but if it gets to the stage where I don't enjoy United winning at Anfield then I'd £#%&! it off.

no doubt some try-hard £#%&!wits will bang on about the style of play or some other %@#$&!s as if that is the most important part of United going to Anfield. Wake the £#%&! up ffs. It isn't. At all. One of the worst feelings of Fergie's entire reign was the 3-3 there in 1994 when we attacked at will. Give me the O'Shea game any £#%&!ing day pal. One shot. One goal. 1-0.

Unread 11-06-2013, 09:25 AM
Aman27deep

They should really release the season reviews in blu ray now. DVD is so 2000.

Unread 11-06-2013, 09:33 AM
Scabs

Just bought it.

No spoilers please.

Unread 11-06-2013, 09:39 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
I remember first watching the 92/93 one. From what I recall the last game at Wimbledon was cut.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
didn't have any cup games either did it?
Quote:
Only the Sheffield United defeat in the Fa cup. I don't remember what they did with the league cup.

Actually the season reviews after that didn't show the cup games because united had the "on video" series at the time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
nope. neither did 93/94 iirc.
I have them all downloaded (arrr Jim lad) and was watching a couple of them t'other day, during the sequence of all the league games they only do a little resume of the Cup games, then they show the Cup games in full after the league season's finished and they roll the credits. No idea why.

Unread 11-06-2013, 10:30 AM
Denis Irwell

[quote=Tumescent Throb;3341874]nope. it was a pretty typical United away at Anfield and could've been almost any season from the last 35 years.

can't see the point in calling a 2-1 win at Anfield shit tbh. what's the point in even supporting United if that's your view of the world

some of the performances against the canon-fodder - many of the performances against them - over the past few seasons have been dull as ditch water, but if it gets to the stage where I don't enjoy United winning at Anfield then I'd £#%&! it off.

no doubt some try-hard £#%&!wits will bang on about the style of play or some other %@#$&!s as if that is the most important part of United going to Anfield. Wake the £#%&! up ffs. It isn't. At all. One of the worst feelings of Fergie's entire reign was the 3-3 there in 1994 when we attacked at will. Give me the O'Shea game any £#%&!ing day pal. One shot. One goal. 1-0.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yep - definitely. But worse still are those who complain that we "win ugly" and then complain that we're just not good enough if we have a go and don't win. :shakehead:

Unread 11-06-2013, 10:38 AM
toseeunited

Question

has anyone picked one of these up from any of the supermarkets?

Unread 11-06-2013, 10:42 AM
Scabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
has anyone picked one of these up from any of the supermarkets?
Got mine this morning from The Asda. £13.

Unread 11-06-2013, 10:46 AM
toseeunited

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabs
Got mine this morning from The Asda. £13.
Nice one Scabs, cheers!

Unread 11-06-2013, 11:03 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
yep - definitely. But worse still are those who complain that we "win ugly" and then complain that we're just not good enough if we have a go and don't win. :shakehead:
some people are basically too dumb to do anything except complain tbh

Unread 11-06-2013, 01:24 PM
Mr Castro

The start to this DVD is its a retrospective of all the league wins under Fergie.

Unread 11-06-2013, 01:28 PM
believe

Quote:
The start to this DVD is its a retrospective of all the league wins under Fergie.
cheers pal, can you tell us the rest of the surprises so I don't have to bother watching it.

Unread 11-06-2013, 01:31 PM
Part 36 Offer

Ordered

Unread 11-06-2013, 02:03 PM
barca99

no one tell me what happens please, been avoiding it all season!

Unread 11-06-2013, 02:22 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
no one tell me what happens please, been avoiding it all season!
Ok, lips zipped.

Unread 18-06-2013, 06:14 AM
Part 36 Offer

arrived today

Unread 18-06-2013, 07:15 AM
MUFC One Love

The missus got it me yesterday, I will be watching it later.

Unread 18-06-2013, 12:53 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Here's City's , the review is top class (except for the Ajax bit )

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-revi...DateDescending

Unread 18-06-2013, 12:56 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Here's City's , the review is top class (except for the Ajax bit )

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-revi...DateDescending
Outstanding
Closed Thread