Unread 16-02-2014, 02:45 AM
RedMenace

£#%&!in Moyes can't even leave his wife for a younger bird ffs :shakehead:

Unread 16-02-2014, 05:19 AM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
£#%&!in Moyes can't even leave his wife for a younger bird ffs :shakehead:
Moyes' daughter is £#%&!ING hot, and I don't think she got her looks from Daddy Moyes. Maybe his wife is the best he can manage. I'm sure she "make it tough" for him if Moyes decides to leave her.

Unread 18-02-2014, 12:25 AM
Switching Off

Thumbs up

Unread 18-02-2014, 12:37 AM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off

Unread 18-02-2014, 12:40 AM
Sparky***

"terrored"

Unread 18-02-2014, 12:50 AM
Pop

Unread 18-02-2014, 01:35 AM
Weekend Hussler

Unread 18-02-2014, 02:17 AM
taff

Quote:
£#%&!ing hell

Unread 18-02-2014, 08:53 AM
djsst

Quote:
I’ve always said that you can live without water for many days, but you can’t live for a second without hope.

Unread 18-02-2014, 09:02 AM
Chipsauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst

Unread 18-02-2014, 11:16 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Jesus £#%&!ing Christ brenton

Unread 22-02-2014, 09:37 AM
Switching Off

Asked specifically if his side are capable of competing with the Champions League clubs, Rodgers had no doubt.

“Yes, I would have confidence in saying that,” he said. “Our performances and results have shown that. Even in the cup game last week you look at the reaction from Arsenal. You could sense that they felt they were playing against a very good side. I spoke to Arsène after the game. He and his staff said they felt we were the most dangerous attacking team they had played all season, which is a great compliment when you think of some of the games they have played in."

Unread 22-02-2014, 11:44 AM
otbarney

Quote:
Asked specifically if his side are capable of competing with the Champions League clubs, Rodgers had no doubt.

“Yes, I would have confidence in saying that,” he said. “Our performances and results have shown that. Even in the cup game last week you look at the reaction from Arsenal. You could sense that they felt they were playing against a very good side. I spoke to Arsène after the game. He and his staff said they felt we were the most dangerous attacking team they had played all season, which is a great compliment when you think of some of the games they have played in."
And yet they still lost.

Unread 22-02-2014, 12:06 PM
HERTS_RED

the thought of that @#%&! in the CL is too much to even contemplate

Unread 22-02-2014, 12:37 PM
Flix

Quote:
Thought they didn't like Roy Hodgson

Unread 22-02-2014, 12:53 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
the thought of that @#%&! in the CL is too much to even contemplate
He's already the smugest man on earth, I think he will literally start to eat himself when they qualify for the champions league.

Remember when he first took over and he was giving all those deranged interviews about how wonderful it was for people from other towns to turn up and see his wonderful Liverpool team, like they were the harlem globe trotters or something?

Unread 22-02-2014, 03:22 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He's already the smugest man on earth, I think he will literally start to eat himself when they qualify for the champions league.

Remember when he first took over and he was giving all those deranged interviews about how wonderful it was for people from other towns to turn up and see his wonderful Liverpool team, like they were the harlem globe trotters or something?
That was when he was at Swansea.

Quote:
"It is great for the public here at Sunderland to see us,” said manager Brendan Rodgers. “They must have been wondering what this team everyone is talking about are all about and now they have seen. We were wonderful."

"Our intention is always to pass teams to a standstill, but give credit to Sunderland, they defended ever so well when other teams might have wilted."
Sunderland had beaten them 2-0.

Unread 22-02-2014, 03:25 PM
Pop

"It is great for the public here at Munich to see us."

“They must have been wondering what this team everyone is talking about are all about and now they have seen. We were wonderful."

"Our intention is always to pass teams to a standstill, but give credit to Bayern, they defended ever so well when other teams might have wilted."

Inevitable

Unread 22-02-2014, 03:28 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
"It is great for the public here at Munich to see us."

“They must have been wondering what this team everyone is talking about are all about and now they have seen. We were wonderful."

"Our intention is always to pass teams to a standstill, but give credit to Bayern, they defended ever so well when other teams might have wilted."

Inevitable
"But Brendan, you only won because Gerrard dived to win the penalty and Neuer was sent off."

"Well one man's dive is another man's foul, and when a man thinks he knows the answer, somebody comes along and changes the question."

Unread 15-03-2014, 01:38 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
There is no easy way back for those who miss out, no matter how big the club.

“No, there’s not,” said Rodgers. “We still have a lot of work to get in to the Champions League. But when you’re not in it, even though this club is a worldwide, monumental club, we found it difficult because the best players want to play in the best competitions.

“This was Liverpool and we weren’t in the Champions League. In order to get in some of the type of players we want, that’s where we need to be and we’re trying to be. Any club will suffer the same when they’re not in there. There is no doubt it will hurt you, but they will know that.

“We were talking about the great Liverpool teams – one year becomes two and then all of a sudden it was 20 years since they won the title. It can get away from you very quickly.

“It’s our focus and drive to arrive back [in the Champions League]. We have a long way to go but have shown great potential to be in there. I believe if we can get to that level then it gives us a massive advantage as a club.”
Although Liverpool still harbour title aspirations, their first priority is regaining that top-four status. Rodgers' side are determined to close the door on a late United surge back into the Champions League positions.

“We are 11 points clear now, if it goes to 14, they can’t do it,” Rodgers said. “Even 11 is going to be very tough because we are entering into a period where we are stronger. Our last 10 games last season we were brilliant and we have been doing the same pattern this year. Over 14 months we have shown that we have been on the up. The first job is to consolidate fourth and then work upwards. That will be the aim.

“I was never worried about Man United, I was only worried about Liverpool and us getting better. The players believe in it and the work has got them the rewards. You know when you’re employed by Liverpool it is not to sit in seventh. You have to be up there and try to be the best. I’m not surprised by it but it’s a bit earlier than I thought, maybe a year earlier.

“If you look at the numbers. If you look at the last 10 games of last season, when Fergie was there, and the 28 games this season, it is 38 games. That’s a season’s worth of games and we would be 12 points ahead over the course of that. We have scored 91 goals. This is a team of champions, Manchester United, renowned for real attacking intent. For us to make that turnaround in that period shows the progress and work that has gone on and we have to continue that.”
Closed Thread