United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-02-2012, 07:58 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
how the £#%&! hasve we got THREE home games in a row on Sundays in April ffs

and wtf is Everton still 12.30 ffs when was the last time we had bother against them at home
I know, i know there was mither with the dibble in 1988 at forecourt when we ran them but there hasn't been any mardy in ages. £#%&!ing joke mate. you'll probably end up sat next to some asian £#%&!er who doesn't know the words to take me home united road as well.

disgrace mate.

Unread 22-02-2012, 08:20 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I know, i know there was mither with the dibble in 1988 at forecourt when we ran them but there hasn't been any mardy in ages. £#%&!ing joke mate. you'll probably end up sat next to some asian £#%&!er who doesn't know the words to take me home united road as well.

disgrace mate.
well I won't be sat beside you that's for sure.....

and as for asian £#%&!er.....really???

Unread 22-02-2012, 08:23 PM
Marlon Van Baron

I am more interested with what the FA might do if Sunderland get to the FA Cup final. The FA are going to look right @#%&!s again given the FA Cup Final is supposed to be the day before United are supposed to play Sunderland for what could be a title decider

Unread 22-02-2012, 08:24 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
well I won't be sat beside you that's for sure.....

and as for asian £#%&!er.....really???

Unread 22-02-2012, 08:25 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
I am more interested with what the FA might do if Sunderland get to the FA Cup final. The FA are going to look right @#%&!s again given the FA Cup Final is supposed to be the day before United are supposed to play Sunderland for what could be a title decider

good point but think Everton will beat Sunderland so hopefully we won't have to worry about that and hopefully we will have the title in the bag before then...especially what given what happened the last time we played Sunderland in a league decider

Unread 22-02-2012, 08:44 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
Quote:
good point but think Everton will beat Sunderland so hopefully we won't have to worry about that and hopefully we will have the title in the bag before then...especially what given what happened the last time we played Sunderland in a league decider
No boys - FA Cup Final is penultimate weekend of season - we're home to Swansea that weekend. As I said earlier I think I read that cup final will be only Saturday game so Swansea will be Sunday or quite possibly Bank Holiday Monday.

Sunderland is last game and all games ko at same time to avoid your conspiracy theories.

Basically the same as last season.

Hth

Unread 22-02-2012, 08:48 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
No boys - FA Cup Final is penultimate weekend of season - we're home to Swansea that weekend. As I said earlier I think I read that cup final will be only Saturday game so Swansea will be Sunday or quite possibly Bank Holiday Monday.

Sunderland is last game and all games ko at same time to avoid your conspiracy theories.

Basically the same as last season.

Hth
but if we are in the Eurodisney final Swansea will surely be a Saturday as the final is on May 9

Unread 22-02-2012, 09:03 PM
wee man

Quote:
but if we are in the Eurodisney final Swansea will surely be a Saturday as the final is on May 9
good point well made

Unread 23-02-2012, 11:04 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Getting "wound up" about kick off times is the top red's raison d'etre

I love it. Like making posts about 'the bloke sat next to me in block E342 the other day'..and then go into a big rant about how he had shopping bags and didn't know the words to anderson song.

"there were loads of chinese on the last away game."

"is the ballot results out yet?"

"been chubbed"

"need a brief."

What a complete bunch of Service-The-Debts.
what a tit

Unread 23-02-2012, 11:05 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Local lads supporting their local club, what a bunch of utter @#%&!s hey.

Of course that is an alien concept to a cockney wide boy bellshaft like you who 'chose' the team he 'supports'.

Sort your head out ffs. Or preferably just support QPR/Chelsea/Fulham.
boom! love saffers

Unread 27-02-2012, 06:42 PM
Part 36 Offer

west brom 2pm on the sunday now. £#%&! knows if on sky now. just amended my train so i can go though

Unread 27-02-2012, 06:44 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
west brom 2pm on the sunday now. £#%&! knows if on sky now. just amended my train so i can go though
is the first stop en route in Saffers arse crack?

Unread 27-02-2012, 06:50 PM
Withers

Next three Sundays United in the pub.

Love Sundays

Edit- Just looked at our fixtures. Next nine league games are-

Sunday
Sunday
Sunday
Monday
Monday
Sunday
Sunday
Sunday
Monday

Unread 27-02-2012, 07:06 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
That's because of Europa League though. Was always going to be moved. Not on tv.

Unread 27-02-2012, 07:18 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
is the first stop en route in Saffers arse crack?
arse seen pol

Unread 04-04-2012, 12:07 PM
Withers

Swansea 4pm Sunday

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/m...schedules.html

Unread 13-06-2012, 05:13 PM
Pop

Sky have retained TV rights to 116 live games from 2013-16. BT have got the rest (Sat lunchtime + midweek) ESPN has been £#%&!ed off.

£3bn in total.

Unread 13-06-2012, 05:44 PM
Withers

BT

Is it going to be like cluball?

Unread 13-06-2012, 07:06 PM
Tumescent Throb

oh congratulations sky you £#%&!ing @#%&!s

how much will player wages and ticket prices be by 2016 then?

too £#%&!ing high for any @#%&! to stop the monopoly continuing with yet another deal after this one that's for sure
Closed Thread