United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-05-2019, 11:22 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
If he doesn’t want to sign a new contract would you be happy for the club to keep him for a season and let him go on a free next summer, while letting Henderson show what he can do on loan at Sheff United before making a decision on who to have as keeper for the 20/21 season?

Or...

£#%&! him off now and either sign a replacement or let Serge be number one with Henderson as back up?
Henderson is probably a better bet than Romero tbf

Unread 18-05-2019, 11:28 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
he's been brilliant for us. i don't blame him for wanting to go somewhere where he's likely to be challenging for trophies. he's done his time with us, he deserves his parole.

he does look like a camel with an eating disorder though, so £#%&! him.
This.

All of it.

Unread 18-05-2019, 11:31 PM
Sparky***

I honestly can't believe people are begrudging him a move away.

He's been stuck behind Smalling and Jones for the best part of 6 £#%&!ing years performing heroics every week so we can bounce around 5th/6th

He doesn't owe us anything, you can't blame him for wanting to actually achieve something whilst he's still able.

Unread 18-05-2019, 11:34 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

He's been stuck behind Smalling and Jones for the best part of 6 £#%&!ing years performing heroics every week so we can bounce around 5th/6th

He doesn't owe us anything, you can't blame him for wanting to actually achieve something whilst he's still able.
Nope, apparently he’s actually not that good after all and has finally been found out this season or something.

Unread 18-05-2019, 11:42 PM
Cream

Yay.

Good luck David!

Unread 19-05-2019, 09:10 AM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

I would have left by now and I support us.

Nobody has shown more loyalty to us through our shittest spell in 30 than he has.

Some brilliant revisionism too

Absolute wasn't that fit anyways

Unread 19-05-2019, 09:20 AM
armchair

imagine making any of the small mistakes he's made in the last 6 months but at madrid.

Unread 19-05-2019, 09:25 AM
rubbernecker

'Hey Bryan it's totally understandable if you want to leave because we are so shit '

Said no United fan ever

Unread 19-05-2019, 09:51 AM
Denis Irwell

Not really our biggest problem. Decent back up.

Don’t know how he’ll perform next season. He’s earned any tolerance he’s getting but if any other keeper had a season like that, we’d be looking to replace.

Don’t begrudge him a move, anyway

Basically, not arsed

Unread 19-05-2019, 10:44 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Not really our biggest problem. World class back up.

Don’t know how he’ll perform next season. He’s earned any tolerance he’s getting but if any other keeper had a season like that, we’d be looking to replace.

Don’t begrudge him a move, anyway

Basically, not arsed
Corrected.

Unread 19-05-2019, 05:47 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker

'Hey Bryan it's totally understandable if you want to leave because we are so shit '

Said no United fan ever
It could have happened, and be honest if it had a lot of us would have understood. Whatever we said in public.

Unread 19-05-2019, 05:51 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
It could have happened, and be honest if it had a lot of us would have understood. Whatever we said in public.
Whether or not, we'd have been devastated. Not the case with Dave.

Unread 19-05-2019, 06:01 PM
ScarFace

PSG want him on a free but that risks losing him to Real Madrid next summer/re-signing with us.

Hopefully, they pay us £80mil this summer because of those concerns, instead of lowballing us.

Either way, i would not replace him. We need the money for other areas ( our aim is not to win the league next season but to flush away the turds & rebuild )

Stick with Romero & bring Henderson back.

Unread 19-05-2019, 06:40 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Whether or not, we'd have been devastated. Not the case with Dave.
Well nobody is suggesting DdG is a United legend on the Robbo level. Not even his agent I suspect

Unread 21-05-2019, 11:36 PM
waynes ear's

Bye

Unread 21-05-2019, 11:36 PM
Sparky***

Refused to sign. Will be off.

Unread 22-05-2019, 12:10 AM
tatty

There's approximately 10 other positions i'm more worried about.

Unread 22-05-2019, 06:56 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
There's approximately 10 other positions i'm more worried about.
There’ll be 11 when Romero starts the first game of the season.

Unread 22-05-2019, 07:02 AM
windy waffles

Get rid ffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
There’ll be 11 when Romero starts the first game of the season.
Idiots tbh.

Unread 22-05-2019, 07:39 AM
est.1878

Switchers has ITKd this lads, no need to keep updating
Closed Thread