Unread 16-05-2019, 06:44 AM
redhegemony

The forum seems to have....

Unread 16-05-2019, 07:28 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence View Post
been open 5 hours 23 minutes have we signed anyone yet
I am sure woodward will have signed a deal for the official lawn mower cutters of old trafford by the end of the day.

I am hearing bosch just beat flymo to it!

Unread 16-05-2019, 08:01 AM
bazrah99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins View Post
I am sure woodward will have signed a deal for the official lawn mower cutters of old trafford by the end of the day.

I am hearing bosch just beat flymo to it!
Bosch on the front of the shorts next season?

Julian Brandt apparently has a 21.5m release clause with Leverkusen. Would be a great signing.

Unread 16-05-2019, 08:06 AM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence View Post
been open 5 hours 23 minutes have we signed anyone yet
Dunno mate but I'm sure you'll be linking us to every player going.

Unread 16-05-2019, 08:24 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazrah99 View Post
Bosch on the front of the shorts next season?

Julian Brandt apparently has a 21.5m release clause with Leverkusen. Would be a great signing.
You seem to be forgetting. A certain Ed Woodward is in charge of transfers. No doubt he will bid 120 million for bale instead.

I have no faith in the club pulling of transfers this summer. The club cant even hire a DOF , how are they going to rebuild a squad?!

By mid-feb , recruitment should have started with regards to scouting and potential targets so when the DOF comes in ( around april) they can start pursuing their targets. But as always the board and ed woodwards incompetency shines through

Last edited by Dasilvatwins; 16-05-2019 at 09:52 AM.

Unread 16-05-2019, 08:30 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead View Post
Dunno mate but I'm sure you'll be linking us to every player going.
classic head

Unread 16-05-2019, 08:31 AM
bazrah99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins View Post
You seem to be forgetting. A certain Ed Woodward is in charge of transfers. No doubt he will bid 120 million for bale instead.

I have no faith in the club pulling of transfers this summer. The club cant even hire a DOF , how are they going to rebuild a squad?!

By mid-feb , recruitment should have started with regards to scouting and potential targets so when the DOF comes in ( around april) they can start pursing their targets. But as always the board and ed woodwards incompetency shines through
Yep, I can't believe the window has opened and we still haven't filled the role.

Unread 16-05-2019, 10:02 AM
Finport Red

The window's only open a couple of hours. What do people expect?

As the window closes August 8th, the time between now and August 5th will be used by Woodward to brief the press on how busy the window will be for United and 'prepare' bids for the 5 or 6 players Ole wants, 6th will be used to actually bid for these players, 7th will be used to explain to the press how difficult a market it is and the 8th will be used to 'trigger' the release clause of some unknown South American called Eduard or similar, while hailing the return of a 'fit and revitalised' Valencia to the club as every bit as good as a new signing.

Unread 16-05-2019, 10:08 AM
bazrah99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red View Post
The window's only open a couple of hours. What do people expect?

As the window closes August 8th, the time between now and August 5th will be used by Woodward to brief the press on how busy the window will be for United and 'prepare' bids for the 5 or 6 players Ole wants, 6th will be used to actually bid for these players, 7th will be used to explain to the press how difficult a market it is and the 8th will be used to 'trigger' the release clause of some unknown South American called Eduard or similar, while hailing the return of a 'fit and revitalised' Valencia to the club as every bit as good as a new signing.
Nailed it . I really hope they manage to do something differently and surprise us all....