United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 16-05-2019, 05:24 AM
puressence
 
Default Transfer window opening day 2019

been open 5 hours 23 minutes have we signed anyone yet
 
Unread 16-05-2019, 06:44 AM
redhegemony
 
Default

The forum seems to have....
 
Unread 16-05-2019, 07:28 AM
Dasilvatwins
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence View Post
been open 5 hours 23 minutes have we signed anyone yet
I am sure woodward will have signed a deal for the official lawn mower cutters of old trafford by the end of the day.

I am hearing bosch just beat flymo to it!
 
Unread 16-05-2019, 08:01 AM
bazrah99
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins View Post
I am sure woodward will have signed a deal for the official lawn mower cutters of old trafford by the end of the day.

I am hearing bosch just beat flymo to it!
Bosch on the front of the shorts next season?

Julian Brandt apparently has a 21.5m release clause with Leverkusen. Would be a great signing.
 
Unread 16-05-2019, 08:06 AM
messhead
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence View Post
been open 5 hours 23 minutes have we signed anyone yet
Dunno mate but I'm sure you'll be linking us to every player going.
 
Unread 16-05-2019, 08:24 AM
Dasilvatwins
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazrah99 View Post
Bosch on the front of the shorts next season?

Julian Brandt apparently has a 21.5m release clause with Leverkusen. Would be a great signing.
You seem to be forgetting. A certain Ed Woodward is in charge of transfers. No doubt he will bid 120 million for bale instead.

I have no faith in the club pulling of transfers this summer. The club cant even hire a DOF , how are they going to rebuild a squad?!

By mid-feb , recruitment should have started with regards to scouting and potential targets so when the DOF comes in ( around april) they can start pursuing their targets. But as always the board and ed woodwards incompetency shines through

Last edited by Dasilvatwins; 16-05-2019 at 09:52 AM.
 
Unread 16-05-2019, 08:30 AM
puressence
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead View Post
Dunno mate but I'm sure you'll be linking us to every player going.
classic head
 
Unread 16-05-2019, 08:31 AM
bazrah99
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins View Post
You seem to be forgetting. A certain Ed Woodward is in charge of transfers. No doubt he will bid 120 million for bale instead.

I have no faith in the club pulling of transfers this summer. The club cant even hire a DOF , how are they going to rebuild a squad?!

By mid-feb , recruitment should have started with regards to scouting and potential targets so when the DOF comes in ( around april) they can start pursing their targets. But as always the board and ed woodwards incompetency shines through
Yep, I can't believe the window has opened and we still haven't filled the role.
 
Unread 16-05-2019, 10:02 AM
Finport Red
 
Default

The window's only open a couple of hours. What do people expect?


As the window closes August 8th, the time between now and August 5th will be used by Woodward to brief the press on how busy the window will be for United and 'prepare' bids for the 5 or 6 players Ole wants, 6th will be used to actually bid for these players, 7th will be used to explain to the press how difficult a market it is and the 8th will be used to 'trigger' the release clause of some unknown South American called Eduard or similar, while hailing the return of a 'fit and revitalised' Valencia to the club as every bit as good as a new signing.
 
Unread 16-05-2019, 10:08 AM
bazrah99
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red View Post
The window's only open a couple of hours. What do people expect?


As the window closes August 8th, the time between now and August 5th will be used by Woodward to brief the press on how busy the window will be for United and 'prepare' bids for the 5 or 6 players Ole wants, 6th will be used to actually bid for these players, 7th will be used to explain to the press how difficult a market it is and the 8th will be used to 'trigger' the release clause of some unknown South American called Eduard or similar, while hailing the return of a 'fit and revitalised' Valencia to the club as every bit as good as a new signing.
Nailed it . I really hope they manage to do something differently and surprise us all....
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Transfer window opening day 2019
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mino Raiola handed worldwide transfer ban until one day after Premier League transfer window closes fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 10-05-2019 09:40 PM
Every Premier League club's 2019 January transfer windows graded fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 01-02-2019 12:20 PM
Transfer Window Opening Day ..... puressence Football 85 18-05-2018 12:23 PM
Transfer window to SLAM shut before opening game of the season lindelof Football 19 07-09-2017 11:46 PM
TRANSFER WINDOW GUIDE: The lowdown on every club as Manchester United throw the January window open fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 23-12-2009 09:00 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:30 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2019 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.