United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-01-2024, 12:37 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Im

As for the signings, ask yourself this - is there another club in the top 8 teams in this division who seem to rely so heavily on loan signings every year?
So it’s selective when comparing the standards are other clubs.

how about we make a few loan signings because our permanent signings are so shit.

we wouldn’t have needed to sign weghorst if he didn’t ostracise ronaldo.
We wouldn’t have needed reguilon if his £#%&!ing signing malacia was made of paper and shit as well
The rely on loan signing narrative is pathetic. We have spent 200+ each summer under ETH so it’s not like we are penny pinching and not signing players then nicking a few loan deals…

And more to the point , we are better than the results are football we are playing. We should be but we aren’t because of the £#%&!ing manager.

Unread 01-01-2024, 12:38 PM
Ethers

Ostracise Ronaldo

What an absolute £#%&!ing crayon you are.

Unread 01-01-2024, 12:41 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
I can’t see them doing that. Brailsford is apparently
here this week to ‘look listen and learn’. We’re far more likely to see changes to the structure above the coaches IMO
I think it's a bit naive to think they won't have thoughts on the most fundamental person on the part of the company they are coming in to run. Whether it is next month or the end of the season, Ten Hag is under serious pressure.

Unread 01-01-2024, 01:14 PM
Hyman_Roth

Tricky one for team Big Jim.

You’d be hoping to see some progress this season or at least some coherency despite the injury crisis.

What he’s watching is some of the worst football the club has ever played, a team devoid of confidence and a manager who has questionable judgement making a bit of a hash of it.

I’m struggling to see how BJR won’t have lost confidence in ten hag.

Unread 01-01-2024, 01:14 PM
marlo

14 losses before New Years Day
9 losses out of 20 games played in the league
-5 GD in the league in January.
18th for goals scored in the league (only shef United and Burnley have scored less)
finished bottom of a average champions league group conceding 15 goals (more than any English team has ever in the competition)
£80m winger with 0 goals and assist this year and 1 goal in the whole 2023.
£75m striker with 1 league goal scored after Xmas.
£55m who has been an completer and utter embarrassment

Imagine if this was mourinho’s United.

Unread 01-01-2024, 01:22 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Ostracise Ronaldo

Done me in that

Unread 01-01-2024, 01:22 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
18th for goals scored in the league (only shef United and Burnley have scored less)
finished bottom of a average champions league group conceding 15 goals (more than any English team has ever in the competition)

Why do you keep saying how many games we’ve played and lost, and going on about Mourinho?

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...postcount=1493

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...postcount=2262

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...postcount=2093

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...postcount=2857

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...postcount=2796

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...postcount=2526

Unread 01-01-2024, 01:32 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
I think it's a bit naive to think they won't have thoughts on the most fundamental person on the part of the company they are coming in to run. Whether it is next month or the end of the season, Ten Hag is under serious pressure.
They’ll have thoughts, of course. Everything will be under review, but I think it’s unlikely they’ll act on it this season. Summer is another matter.

Quote:
Ostracise Ronaldo

Unread 01-01-2024, 01:41 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Ostracise Ronaldo

Quote:

Imagine if it was Dochertys United

And he took us down

And we stuck with him

And had the most magic of times ….and no football isn’t different now

He just found good players - names we hadn’t heard of that he wanted who were desperately hungry to play for him and the shirt. He didn’t have to carry the deadwood anymore

We don’t have to go down to do that- just have the structure right

I’m not even mentioning Fergies second season….. and neither does this £#%&!er… always starts his stats from 92

Unread 01-01-2024, 02:14 PM
redhegemony

We want players with hunger and desire not self entitled half arsed £#%&!ers.

Unread 01-01-2024, 02:17 PM
AK14

Quote:
Ostracise Ronaldo

Unread 01-01-2024, 02:39 PM
marlo

Quote:
Ostracise Ronaldo

I wanted ronaldo out before anyone but when the solution was starting weghorst every game it was better the devil that scores for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...

Imagine if it was Dochertys United

And he took us down

And we stuck with him

And had the most magic of times ….and no football isn’t different now

He just found good players - names we hadn’t heard of that he wanted who were desperately hungry to play for him and the shirt. He didn’t have to carry the deadwood anymore

We don’t have to go down to do that- just have the structure right

I’m not even mentioning Fergies second season….. and neither does this £#%&!er… always starts his stats from 92
So it’s not working, there no progress being showed but because something happen 30+ years ago we should stick with it.

Surely this means we should never sack a manager ever as it might just work out.

Luckily for the club, the value, brand and reputation of the club aren’t gona be chanced on history repeated itself in a totally different era.

You want a competent footballing department, that isn’t bent on weird sentimental bullshit. They will toss an underperforming manager out as they should.
just like the “big clubs” would….

It’s also worth noting, the shit footballing department hired ETH which was probably another one of their bad decisions.

Unread 01-01-2024, 04:22 PM
The taste of...

Quote:

So it’s not working, there no progress being showed but because something happen 30+ years ago we should stick with it.

Surely this means we should never sack a manager ever as it might just work out.

Luckily for the club, the value, brand and reputation of the club aren’t gona be chanced on history repeated itself in a totally different era.

You want a competent footballing department, that isn’t bent on weird sentimental bullshit. They will toss an underperforming manager out as they should.
just like the “big clubs” would….

It’s also worth noting, the shit footballing department hired ETH which was probably another one of their bad decisions.
Absolute predictable shite, different eras blah wah …. So you don’t need hunger and desire in this era? A full squad of it pulling in the same direction?

Why not say it as it is, one of you is a wannabe agent who hopes to feed off scraps from a real agent, who currently gets shut out under ETH

Unread 01-01-2024, 06:25 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
Absolute predictable shite, different eras blah wah …. So you don’t need hunger and desire in this era? A full squad of it pulling in the same direction?

Why not say it as it is, one of you is a wannabe agent who hopes to feed off scraps from a real agent, who currently gets shut out under ETH
What’s with the personal insults?
Are you a £#%&!ing woman that we can’t express different opinions without it leading to personal insults?

What even is a wannabe agent?
Do we earn wannabe money? What do you think you’re achieving by saying that?

Unread 01-01-2024, 06:30 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Are you a £#%&!ing woman that we can’t express different opinions without it leading to personal insults?

You say this quite a lot.

Unread 01-01-2024, 06:46 PM
Surfers do Charlie

Quote:
Are you a £#%&!ing woman
that we can’t express different opinions without it leading to personal insults?
Thought we'd gone beyond this sort of misogynistic bullshit nowadays

Unread 01-01-2024, 07:13 PM
The taste of...

Quote:

Putting aside the insult to women you made

Where was my insult to you in what you quoted?

It’s difficult when you can’t answer a point isn’t it ?

Unread 02-01-2024, 10:55 AM
Sheik JaBooty

Quote:
I wanted ronaldo out before anyone but when the solution was starting weghorst every game it was better the devil that scores for me.
So we should have kept him then? How would that have worked again? Sorry to be so dense.

Unread 02-01-2024, 11:15 AM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheik JaBooty
So we should have kept him then? How would that have worked again? Sorry to be so dense.
Classic Marlo.

“Ronaldo needs to go, but if we let him go that’s bad, and I’ll constantly remind everyone of how right I was, regardless of how things turn out”
Closed Thread