puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
I want him to die.

It's past sacking now.
why dont u tell him face to face instead of hiding behind a keyboard u shitbag

Unread 07-03-2014, 08:30 AM
Furry Russian hats

I'm afraid the horse has already bolted.

He lost the crowd after the Fulham game. The goodwill ended there and he has been fortunate that we haven't played at home since.

If results don't go our way in the next few weeks, l am sure we will start to see open revolt on the terraces aswell as on the internet.

Unread 07-03-2014, 08:34 AM
Mr Castro

Open letter we've officially sunk.

If you think February was bad btw, March is going to be worse.

Unread 07-03-2014, 08:56 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Confirmed. £#%&!ing "open letters" ffs. The £#%&!ing useless, pathetic @#%&!.

The club's a joke thanks to him. Wish he'd just £#%&! off.
You honestly think this was his idea?

This was the idea of some intern in the PR office.

open letter £#%&! my life

"what have I become, my sweetest friend;
everyone I know, goes away, in the end"

Unread 07-03-2014, 09:01 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
I £#%&!ing despise this @#%&!.

Honestly just want him dead now. He makes me £#%&!ing sick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
I want him to die.

It's past sacking now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
The only thing i want to see Moyes writing is his suicide note.

Oh dear.

Unread 07-03-2014, 09:03 AM
forwardirektion

Not an open letter is it?

It's the managers note in the renewal pack. Might have been better leaving it out.

Unread 07-03-2014, 09:05 AM
rafabio

I hope we lose every game we play from now on. Bigger the thrashings better it will be. The only way this pathetic @#%&! will get sacked is when OT is full of boos each mach. Then even lord £#%&!ing govan can't do anything.

Hopefully a rout by Liverpool and City will bring an end to moyes reign of disaster.

Unread 07-03-2014, 09:06 AM
barrington avenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
I hope we lose every game we play from now on. Bigger the thrashings better it will be. The only way this pathetic @#%&! will get sacked is when OT is full of boos each mach. Then even lord £#%&!ing govan can't do anything.

Hopefully a rout by Liverpool and City will bring an end to moyes reign of disaster.
what a shite state of affairs

i feel the same

Unread 07-03-2014, 09:07 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
You honestly think this was his idea?
Don't care tbh, I just want to call him a @#%&!

Quote:
Over the years you have seen great winning sides here and, in time, I have absolutely no doubt that we will see great winning sides here again.
"In time" Do one you £#%&!ing fraud. We won't see another "great winning side" till this @#%&! is replaced.

Sick of this joker.

Unread 07-03-2014, 09:12 AM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Oh dear.
Don't they sound top red 'hard' though?

Stand the £#%&! back boys - they're coming through.

Unread 07-03-2014, 09:18 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Moyes is to blame for the football but your anger should be directed at whoever is still protecting the poor £#%&!er.

Once the inevitable happens I think it'll £#%&! him as a manager. He'll regret ever taking the job.
He'll end up managing Antwerp or Scotland trying to get his reputation back. s2c.

Unread 07-03-2014, 09:20 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

100% sure he will be manager next season.

Unread 07-03-2014, 09:22 AM
jem

I am happy for moyes to live forever as long he does it somewhere else.

maybe he could compensate by playing 4-3-3 with smalling and mata central this week-end.

Unread 07-03-2014, 09:31 AM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:

I have said the same thing. It's the only way, quick and decisive.

Feel sorry for him, it is the inevitable conclusion, let's just get it done.

Unread 07-03-2014, 09:47 AM
thrush

Quote:

This site really has gone to the dogs.

Big, big shame really

Unread 07-03-2014, 09:53 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrush
This site really has gone to the dogs.

Big, big shame really
There are a lot of WUM accounts stinking the place out at the moment. Many of them on this thread.

Unread 07-03-2014, 09:53 AM
Bunker Buster

Thumbs down

He'll never work again....

Think it was throb who said he was brave to take the job, well he's been paid well for it but he needs the boot.

It's one huge £#%&! up.

Open letters and not a whisper from 1 single squad member " were enjoying the training, he's brought something new to the table"

Not a word.

He's out of his depth....a letter promising better football is a death bed cry.

Something else he'll have in common with fergie, united is the last club before he retires. He's damaged beyond repair...don't drag us down with you David.

:rips letter:

Unread 07-03-2014, 10:00 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Wanting to lose to City and the Dippers, hoping the manager dies or commits suicide. Heads have seriously gone here unless,of course, it's just mega bantz LOL etc

Key to the growing frenzy of relentless group behaviour is avoidance of any kind of dissent and immediate and violent reactions to anyone who suggests anything different to what has become the established "norm".

Unread 07-03-2014, 10:09 AM
dunk

Meh.

Unread 07-03-2014, 10:10 AM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

That's how far to hell moyes has taken us. I'd rather a pasteing now than years of midtable Shute watching them win.

It's like saying a parent wants to be cruel to a child when denying them sweets. Sometimes the ends justify the means .

Moyes out, let the healing begin.
Closed Thread