United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 14-02-2018, 09:27 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Messi?
Messi is a freak tbh

Unread 14-02-2018, 09:28 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Why don't we £#%&!ing take some then??
We are.

Rui Faria pops down to see Snide Leon on the corner of Chester Rd once a week.

Rumour is you can’t trust his supply though, cut with all sorts hence our performances. Stays on here...

Unread 14-02-2018, 09:29 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Martial’s up there.

Oh sorry, I misread. I thought you said no one better at running into people.

PSG bottling it again but fair play to Real Madrid for hanging on and taking their chances

Unread 14-02-2018, 11:11 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Who said Pochettino was our saviour? You used quotes so I’m assuming that people are actually saying that and not simply that Spurs are currently better than us and you making the rest up, correct?
Not you admittedly, but quite a few on here are saying he should be our next manager.

Unread 14-02-2018, 11:17 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
When Juve were on Creatine, and they were on much more than that, they were too good and powerful for Utd one year and then the next year Utd came back and bullied them.
Nah, united have never had that speed and power arsenal and juventus had back then. Used to piss me off. It recall Fergie speaking out against it and saying his teams would never use it, not that he was necessarily telling the truth. Ruud had it for a season around 2003 when there was a debate about who was the best out of him or Henry, but he’d lost it the following season. No doubt individuals have doped at united, but united as a team, i doubt it. I think it was the reason Fergie got rid of stam tbh.

There’s a few teams today that do look like the old arsenal and juventus though. These teams who can constantly press is a red flag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Nobody will ever convince me that this City team aren't on something. I'm sorry but even a cursory glance over Guardiola's history with this sort of shit would suggest the likelihood of there being some sort of performance enhancing doping going on is very high.

I don't care if it sounds bitter or small time. Nobody will ever convince me Barcelona weren't doped up to the eye balls in the late 2000s either.

There's improvement and then there's just £#%&!ing freakish leaps that defy logic. I wouldn't be surprised if Leicester were on something a couple of seasons ago either.
No question. Just have to read up on guardiola’s past and the doctors he uses to see that. There’s a huge story there for any investigative reporter with balls and integrity.

Leicester is £#%&!ing obvious. Vardy has that pace and power which reminds me of the creatine lot back in the 90s, or at least creatine was the cover. It’s set him up for life.

I’m surprised mourinho doesn’t seem to be, at least not at united. Liverpool also seemed to struggle last season with their pressing game when asked to play more than one game a week consistently. Maybe that’s been sorted now though.