United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-02-2018, 11:23 PM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Sane played tonight
I'm begining to wonder about this myself now. Ligament injuries can require up to 6 weeks to heal especially for an athlete.

Either he's back a little to early, he wasn't as badly injured as was reported or you know what!

Or his "injury" was exaggerated to make a point.

If that was the case Guardiola will lose people's respect with his whinging about fouls over the past month.

Unread 14-02-2018, 12:52 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours
I'm begining to wonder about this myself now. Ligament injuries can require up to 6 weeks to heal especially for an athlete.

Either he's back a little to early, he wasn't as badly injured as was reported or you know what!

Or his "injury" was exaggerated to make a point.

If that was the case Guardiola will lose people's respect with his whinging about fouls over the past month.
Think Pep just does it to wind Sparky up tbh.

Unread 14-02-2018, 01:49 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Unread 14-02-2018, 07:40 AM
sub three hours

Quote:

That and the fact that he's either a poor judge of injuries, a liar or Citeh have got some secret recovery stuff in a secret pharmacy.

Unread 15-02-2018, 01:39 PM
dunk

Quote:
Manchester City striker Gabriel Jesus, 20, has turned to fellow Brazilian Ronaldo for support after taking longer than expected to recover from a knee injury. The two met up at Neymar's birthday party in Paris last week.

Unread 15-02-2018, 01:40 PM
Zorg

Quote:

Unread 15-02-2018, 01:56 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Would have thought it more likely that Ronaldo would turn to Jesus than the other way round tbh

Unread 15-02-2018, 01:57 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Would have thought it more likely that Ronaldo would turn to Jesus than the other way round tbh
Probably closer to being a deity tbf.

Unread 15-02-2018, 02:00 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours

That and the fact that he's either a poor judge of injuries, a liar or Citeh have got some secret recovery stuff in a secret pharmacy.
I think Sparky might be right. Often seems it's attacking players they over-estimate the injuries of. And often that'll come after a challenge has put them out. It's possible that they get a bit hysterical and rule them out long term to put the focus on the 'protection' etc.

Unread 15-02-2018, 02:07 PM
dunk

Quote:
I think Sparky might be right. Often seems it's attacking players they over-estimate the injuries of. And often that'll come after a challenge has put them out. It's possible that they get a bit hysterical and rule them out long term to put the focus on the 'protection' etc.
Not sure what happened to Mendy, but they seem to have been pretty quiet about him.

Unread 15-02-2018, 02:07 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Not sure what happened to Mendy, but they seem to have been pretty quiet about him.
Least said soonest Mendy

Unread 15-02-2018, 02:08 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Least said soonest Mendy

Looks like Firmino is getting in on Pep's supply too..

Surely he must get injured with all those sprints

Unread 15-02-2018, 02:53 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Least said soonest Mendy
Closed Thread