Unread 13-02-2018, 01:10 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Never will be mate....
That little £#%&!stain taking the no.7 shirt after Ronnie

Unread 13-02-2018, 06:15 AM
puressence

remember barton very nearly joining utd ..

Unread 13-02-2018, 07:31 AM
Billy Redface

Tbf, during the steady decline since Fergie and all the in-house fighting on here, I have often thought to myself:

"I wonder what Joey Barton makes of all this?"

Unread 13-02-2018, 08:35 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
remember barton very nearly joining utd ..
i thought it was arsenal, we were never in for him

Unread 13-02-2018, 08:45 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
i thought it was arsenal, we were never in for him

This. Was going to join Arsenal then was involved with an Arsenal player and got him sent off. Wenger then changed his mind.

Unread 13-02-2018, 09:12 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
This. Was going to join Arsenal then was involved with an Arsenal player and got him sent off. Wenger then changed his mind.
Gervinho wasn’t it?

Unread 13-02-2018, 09:15 AM
irk

Quote:
Barton needs to keep his face in the media as his football career is effectively over. He has seen that there is a gap in the market within the media to slag united off now that Trevor Sinclair has had to take a career break after damping down in a police car.

Unread 13-02-2018, 09:19 AM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
joey barton is a @#%&! who is right.
Good morning Mrs Barton..

Unread 13-02-2018, 10:46 AM
Finport Red

How come ex-footballers aren't subject to the same strict criteria as the rest of us when it comes to getting jobs? I'm pretty sure that, if I had previous for stubbing cigars out in colleagues eyes, punching people out in chip shops, having a whiny accent that makes people want to jump off buildings to escape the pain, I probably wouldn't get shortlisted for a position on the radio.

Unread 13-02-2018, 11:16 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
How come ex-footballers aren't subject to the same strict criteria as the rest of us when it comes to getting jobs? I'm pretty sure that, if I had previous for stubbing cigars out in colleagues eyes, punching people out in chip shops, having a whiny accent that makes people want to jump off buildings to escape the pain, I probably wouldn't get shortlisted for a position on the radio.

Football, mate

Unread 13-02-2018, 11:16 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Football, mate
Enjoying your holiday Denis?

Unread 13-02-2018, 11:19 AM
believe

Quote:

Unread 13-02-2018, 11:41 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Enjoying your holiday Denis?
Finished today

Unread 13-02-2018, 03:57 PM
Seamus

Quote:
its a pretty simple concept. If you were going to get him to talk about astro physics he would be stuck but as he is an ex fooptballer he can give an insight in to his experience as a footballer.

where is Finport btw?

Unread 13-02-2018, 04:05 PM
MonkeyOnMyBack

Quote:
its a pretty simple concept. If you were going to get him to talk about astro physics he would be stuck but as he is an ex fooptballer he can give an insight in to his experience as a footballer.

where is Finport btw?
He is a liability and nasty piece of work (going by past actions).

In any other job (that he could actually do) he wouldnt be worth the risk. Its the ridiculous amounts of cash in football (and other industries) that lets this happen.
Closed Thread