United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-02-2018, 07:16 AM
saffers

Default Another Mou classic quote

"My team lost to one of the best teams in England at their ground and the press said the world ended. Two of the best teams in the country lost to teams in a relegation battle and no one reported it"

Wow, Nobody better than big Mou.

He is right though. Imagine had we lost 3-0 at home to Bournemouth.

Unread 04-02-2018, 07:30 AM
The taste of...

Good point but I bet it took up the whole conference to say it

He’s hard work to watch these days

Unread 04-02-2018, 08:53 AM
guerreiro

Then follows it up by calling out Utd fans as @#%&!s again.

Wouldn’t mind one of ours lamping him for a laugh.

Unread 04-02-2018, 09:55 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro

Unread 04-02-2018, 09:58 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:

united fans are @#%&!s. And Fergoz "called them out" numerous times

Unread 04-02-2018, 10:00 AM
20 times

Shit quote imo

Unread 04-02-2018, 10:03 AM
sa7

Quote:

Weird one that because the atmosphere sounded okay to me yesterday. Maybe he should understand people’s frustration at watching The Lump @#%&! up our quick attacking play on the regular.

He also compared it to Portsmouth’s “incredible” support. He might want to take a trip down there and he’ll realise that all that so-called loyalty has dissipated now they’re no longer in the big time. Football fans are fickle, £#%&!ing get over it.

One another note though, you might get your wish of someone lamping him one

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...-full-11967109

Unread 04-02-2018, 10:04 AM
Ethers

Bit cringe, as usual.

Unread 04-02-2018, 10:14 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Weird one that because the atmosphere sounded okay to me yesterday. Maybe he should understand people’s frustration at watching The Lump @#%&! up our quick attacking play on the regular.

He also compared it to Portsmouth’s “incredible” support. He might want to take a trip down there and he’ll realise that all that so-called loyalty has dissipated now they’re no longer in the big time. Football fans are fickle, £#%&!ing get over it.

He'll be lucky to stay in the job by end of Feb.

Unread 04-02-2018, 11:25 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

He's mostly right tbf

Unread 04-02-2018, 11:48 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7

Cant understand why going to Portsmouth with Droggers, Lamps and Russian roubles, etc for their cup final is going to produce a better atmosphere than top four park bus fest vs Huddersfield at OT. Beats Big European nights tbf.
100% behind Jose but don’t push your luck pal, even if most middle class accountants etc only go for prawn sandwiches and reflective glory.

Paying. Hard earned. Comparatively.

Unread 04-02-2018, 12:19 PM
20 times

Presumably Mou has had a word with the club to get them to cut prices in order to get more young lads in and improve the atmosphere?

No. Thought not.

Unread 04-02-2018, 12:24 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
He's mostly right tbf
Yep. But it'll never change. I hope he doesn't think it will.

Unread 04-02-2018, 12:33 PM
RemisMoses

I’ve not heard him mention Sanchez being the most fouled player in a prem game this year. Assaulted every time he had the ball but that’s Football. Jose’s silence spoke volumes. Unless he did mention it and I missed it which is possible

Unread 04-02-2018, 12:35 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by remismoses
i’ve not heard him mention sanchez being the most fouled player in a prem game this year. Assaulted every time he had the ball but that’s football. Jose’s silence spoke volumes. Unless he did mention it and i missed it which is possible
ysb

Unread 04-02-2018, 12:52 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
ysb
Do you ever add anything? You just seem to quote with smileys or say the bleedin obvious.

If that would of been one of City’s players fouled so much Pep wouldn’t have shut up about it and there would be a full blown inquest today. I don’t think the papers have even mentioned it.

Unread 04-02-2018, 01:12 PM
Part 36 Offer

Another Piss poor thread from a 40 year old saddo with the mind of a teenager. I mean, come on now...

Unread 04-02-2018, 01:19 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Yep. But it'll never change. I hope he doesn't think it will.
Exactly. Fergie raised the issue a few times particularly towards the end of his reign, but if the fans and club didn't listen to him why would they listen to Jose? There's a reason why the atmosphere at the all of the top grounds is mostly shite. WHL was probably the last of the 'big' Clubs grounds to have a consistent atmosphere but even the spurs supporters groups were raising concerns before they moved.

Combination of success (both club and league wise) bringing with it higher ticket prices, and 'safe' seating bringing a 'safe' demographic.

Not even sure some standing sections will save it at this stage tbh. Really good atmospheres at OT are few and far between.

All that said, a 3pm against Huddersfield is never going to get the pulse racing.

Unread 04-02-2018, 01:39 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley

Combination of success (both club and league wise) bringing with it higher ticket prices, and 'safe' seating bringing a 'safe' demographic.

Not even sure some standing sections will save it at this stage tbh. Really good atmospheres at OT are few and far between.

All that said, a 3pm against Huddersfield is never going to get the pulse racing.
Really good games would help, can’t remember the last game where I was really arsed and the game actually delivered.

Serve up shit, get indifference back (plus all your millions you mard arse pillock).

Unread 04-02-2018, 02:10 PM
Clarkie

The Berlin Wall quote was good tbf
Closed Thread