United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-12-2012, 11:16 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
while I agree with your sentiment it does get a little tedious every week. Andy Townsend thinks he's some kind of £#%&!ing messiah when he puts any type of computer graphic on a player
i'm sure it does.

andy townsend

i occasionally download that 606 thing they have. gave it a listen yesterday, wall to wall dippers claiming they'd turned the corned and berties saying 'i'm not upset about the result, honest i'm not.................... but....'

Unread 10-12-2012, 11:23 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

it makes winning all the more sweet but it does mean swerving football coverage.

it's just such blatant propoganda at times. The guardian is disgraceful for it.

Unread 10-12-2012, 11:25 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
i'm sure it does.

andy townsend

i occasionally download that 606 thing they have. gave it a listen yesterday, wall to wall dippers claiming they'd turned the corned and berties saying 'i'm not upset about the result, honest i'm not.................... but....'
considering the relentless plugging of the prog throughout the day, they still only seem to get people with learning difficulties calling in and as for that @#%&! that is Alan @#%&! Green :shakehead: football authority No 1.

Unread 10-12-2012, 11:36 AM
Pop

For once I wish Niall @#%&! was co-commentating yesterday.

Unread 10-12-2012, 11:53 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Loved it when he described one of United's eight goals against Arsenal as 'distasteful'
I remember him and Gray at a game at Arsenal and I think it was Ronnie that scored. Andy Gray just said "See I knew they were going to score". Tyler: "Yes.....*sigh*.....very predictable"

Audibly devvoed, the pair of them.

Him and Quinn are and absolute disgrace when they're doing a United game.

Unread 10-12-2012, 11:55 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
The public hate united. I was listening to a guardian podcast last week and they talked about the great tems of the prem. Arsenal. Chelsea, last years city side 'and maybe even the 99 united side'

What. The. Fudge?
when was this?

Unread 10-12-2012, 11:59 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
I remember him and Gray at a game at Arsenal and I think it was Ronnie that scored. Andy Gray just said "See I knew they were going to score". Tyler: "Yes.....*sigh*.....very predictable"

Quinn hiding behind his 'I'm a really decent reasonable sortta guy' self promotion. Its stage Oirish for the medjia generation.

Unread 10-12-2012, 12:14 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
For once I wish Niall @#%&! was co-commentating yesterday.
The satisfaction of him sucking on it at the end would have been immense, but I don't think my TV would have lasted that long.

Unread 10-12-2012, 12:20 PM
Pop

Unread 10-12-2012, 01:12 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
when was this?
last thursday's podcast probably. they were talking about how we don't have any decent teams in the league anymore based on city and chelsea getting knocked out of europe.

they brought up the great teams of the past (premier league) to compare.

The invincibles. Chelsea 04-06. Teams which could be considered 'truely great'.

Unread 10-12-2012, 01:14 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
last thursday's podcast probably. they were talking about how we don't have any decent teams in the league anymore based on city and chelsea getting knocked out of europe.

they brought up the great teams of the past (premier league) to compare.

The invincibles. Chelsea 04-06. Teams which could be considered 'truely great'.
No they didn't. Was it the Times podcast possibly?

The Grauniad guys £#%&!ing hate Chelsea, even more than us probably They love Arsenal though. Passionately.

Unread 10-12-2012, 01:15 PM
Zorg

tinhat on, , but I don't think there's anything in commentators shouting 'yes'. Motson, Davies etc. have done it a lot when United have scored. I think it just means 'yes he's scored'.

The rest of Tyler's comments though are £#%&!ing atrocious.

Unread 10-12-2012, 01:18 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
No they didn't. Was it the Times podcast possibly?

The Grauniad guys £#%&!ing hate Chelsea, even more than us probably They love Arsenal though. Passionately.
Was the guardian podcast definetly. Listen to it again.

Unread 10-12-2012, 01:21 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

It was in the black kit, Evra got in behind and pulled it back for Ronaldo, Gray said something like 'There's Evra, I told you they had to watch Evra' as Ronnie's putting the ball in the net, in a reserved, resigned tone

Unread 10-12-2012, 01:21 PM
believe

I always find the guardian podcasts quite favourable of united fuzzy's had a podocaust here.

Unread 10-12-2012, 01:49 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I always find the guardian podcasts quite favourable of united fuzzy's had a podocaust here.
Sounds like pea brain needs to crawl back in his pod.

And maybe leave the hot bong outside this time?

Unread 10-12-2012, 02:07 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem
Sounds like pea brain needs to crawl back in his pod.

And maybe leave the hot bong outside this time?
who, me or burger bin?

Unread 10-12-2012, 02:09 PM
Rhodzy

Despise this @#%&!, glad there is a thread about it. He doesn't even try to hide it. :shakehead: As for Neville, stop trying so hard to hide your bias ffs.

Unread 10-12-2012, 02:10 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Despise this @#%&!, glad there is a thread about it. He doesn't even try to hide it. :shakehead: As for Neville, stop trying so hard to hide your bias ffs.
Dunno how he does it, i'd of gone £#%&!ing mental.

Unread 10-12-2012, 02:15 PM
wonky no

you can go back a lot further. i havn't looked at it for a while but i'm sure his lack of elated "yes" 's are notable on the '84 barca second leg comback. The one where an englisah club comes back from a whopping in the first leg against maradona and co at OT.
Closed Thread