United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-09-2013, 11:27 AM
ericcantona

I am real. And I wasn't being wholly serious, I was bored and I know how these comments wind people up. Job done. Thanks for coming.

Unread 03-09-2013, 11:28 AM
Sparky***

Can't wait to watch players bouncing off his elbows.

Yaya Toure better watch in a couple of weeks, real talk.

believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
I happy old man yes. No, she might be real. I really don't care. From memory, she appeared soon after Ether and Draggers had created a false girl to lure a bertie and it did strike me as being highly coincidental.

My only motivation for questioning it is that I really don't know if she is a girl from Yorkshire or not. In fact, you're one of the few people on here that I am certain of.
Knew I was giving too much information out.

ericcantona

Quote:
I happy old man yes. No, she might be real. I really don't care. From memory, she appeared soon after Ether and Draggers had created a false girl to lure a bertie and it did strike me as being highly coincidental.

My only motivation for questioning it is that I really don't know if she is a girl from Yorkshire or not. In fact, you're one of the few people on here that I am certain of.
I was here before that

That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
reports coming through that Fellaini was a Fergie signing left for Moyes to complete
That was Herrara.

The fact the previous clowns were openly discussing him yesterday meant that United have had eyes on him for some time now.

Moyes also admitted he spoke to Fergie last week, nailed on he advised him on Herrera.

Either way the lad has been shown up, bottled it because it looked too dodgy and De Gea has been again left disappointed one of his mates isn't joining.

Unread 03-09-2013, 11:29 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Could be a civil war on the horizon.

The watcher and ether are big dawgs nqat, but Keith is Keith. Shocked they have taken sides against the big bear.
He's got roots spreading all the way to the centre of the earth Keith.

Untouchable. Unmovable.

dragflick

Quote:

She was here before that tbf pal. She is real. And from Rotherham...

Gareth Keenan Style: Can I just ask, are you not certain of me?

The Watcher

Quote:
reports coming through that Fellaini was a Fergie signing left for Moyes to complete
Oh yea

thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:

Unread 03-09-2013, 11:30 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcantona
I was here before that
not really, so you can see why he has his doubts

Unread 03-09-2013, 11:32 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
not really, so you can see why he has his doubts
Interesting... Mnik could have uncovered a long term wum here.

Unread 03-09-2013, 11:32 AM
Throw

Quote:
Interesting... Mnik could have uncovered a long term sum here.
Like long division?

Unread 03-09-2013, 11:33 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
draggers has played a blinder with this "erica" wum tbh. Fair play to the lad, looks like he's got FOTY in the bag.

Unread 03-09-2013, 11:34 AM
believe

Quote:
an eight month old one at least.

Unread 03-09-2013, 11:35 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
draggers has played a blinder with this "erica" wum tbh. Fair play to the lad, looks like he's got FOTY in the bag.
Yeah nice one pal. Told you to keep it to yourself

Edit it? Most wouldn't have seen it yet..

Unread 03-09-2013, 11:36 AM
ericcantona

I've been here since August last year with the post a picture thread mark II idiots

Unread 03-09-2013, 11:36 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw
Like long division?
You're going to have to give me a window to correct the autocorrect on this thing, it's driving me insane.

Quote:
an eight month old one at least.
You were on to it all this time? Not (just) a pretty face.

Unread 03-09-2013, 11:37 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Forearms Of The Year

elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcantona
I've been here since August last year with the post a picture thread mark II idiots
can i give evidence on how i know you're real?

The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Yeah nice one pal. Told you to keep it to yourself

Edit it? Most wouldn't have seen it yet..

MNiK had clocked it tbf.
Closed Thread