United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Are you happy for fans to invade the pitch?
Yes 32 72.73%
No 12 27.27%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 20-05-2022, 12:16 PM
Sloppy

Default Pitch Invasions

Calling for 10 point deductions now. Players and managers harmed.

Are you for or against them?

Unread 20-05-2022, 12:19 PM
Mr_Ed

Always the same when with a few idiots spoiling it for the rest.

Unread 20-05-2022, 12:21 PM
Bunker Buster

Fully for.

Any circumstances....

Unread 20-05-2022, 12:24 PM
tatty

Agent fans at every club waiting for the order to invade the pitch.

Unread 20-05-2022, 12:25 PM
shenwen

be nice if they could invade the pitch without the need to smack players and managers the £#%&!ing clowns.

That one #@&%! with Vieira. I'd understand it a bit more if it was Klopp, but Palace and Vieira

Unread 20-05-2022, 12:26 PM
Patty_b

All for them.

But we won't have them if people can't even restrain themselves from acting like utter prats when celebrating.

Unread 20-05-2022, 12:27 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
be nice if they could invade the pitch without the need to smack players and managers the £#%&!ing clowns.

That one #@&%! with Vieira. I'd understand it a bit more if it was Klopp, but Palace and Vieira
He tried to get the game abandoned at 3-2 due to the small pitch invasion, pulled the ref and gestured to call it off...

Also has a head like one of those fat app face changers...

Unread 20-05-2022, 12:32 PM
naes_sean

Quote:

Depends on the individual imo

Unread 20-05-2022, 12:43 PM
est.1878

Thumbs up

one of the greatest things in football

even enjoy watching them as a neutral

and just for a few moments the players feel connected to you and not in a completely different pampered world...

Unread 20-05-2022, 12:52 PM
dunk

They should be frowned upon to some degree. Moments of jubilation like Villa Park are great, everyone in the stands waiting to hit the pitch for the sake of it, nah.

Not sure punishments described in the op are the best solution though.

Unread 20-05-2022, 12:57 PM
Rorschach

I'm not so much against them as bored of seeing #@&%!s on the pitch getting at players/managers and giving the OB and @#%&!s running the game another excuse to hammer football fans and treat us all like £#%&!ing dogs.

Unread 20-05-2022, 01:01 PM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
one of the greatest things in football

even enjoy watching them as a neutral

and just for a few moments the players feel connected to you and not in a completely different pampered world...
tremendously put

Unread 20-05-2022, 01:22 PM
92ToBury

Points deductions are wrong. Close sections of the ground instead. Punish the fans if they can't behave.

Unread 20-05-2022, 01:58 PM
Hyman_Roth

Brilliant things. Only one that pissed me off was palace away when we 1st won the league as it stopped the players coming out in the pitch afterwards.

Other than that - absolutely crack on.

It’s viera’s fault for strolling across the pitch with his planet sized head - like he was walking down a street in Mayfair ffs.

He was bound to get some verbals the silly @#%&!.

Unread 20-05-2022, 02:03 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Brilliant things. Only one that pissed me off was palace away when we 1st won the league as it stopped the players coming out in the pitch afterwards.

Other than that - absolutely crack on.

It’s viera’s fault for strolling across the pitch with his planet sized head - like he was walking down a street in Mayfair ffs.

Wimbledon.

Agreed though, love them. Just watched the Everton one and it gives you some sense of pride that game isn’t completely dead or devoid of some emotion.

Unread 20-05-2022, 04:31 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth

Viera was probably pissed off and being antagonistic by walking off like that but the #@&%! giving him grief and filming deserves what he got. Lucky it was only a kick. Step to a man like that doing that and you get what comes.

Unread 20-05-2022, 04:34 PM
Joe Biden

Quote:
be nice if they could invade the pitch without the need to smack players and managers the f***ing clowns.

That one p**** with Vieira. I'd understand it a bit more if it was Klopp, but Palace and Vieira
The pathetic cuckholds wouldn't dream of attacking klopp or any of the other rats.

Unread 20-05-2022, 05:01 PM
Jethro

Quote:

Be nice if our players got a few digs on Sunday.

Unread 20-05-2022, 05:50 PM
AK14

Unread 20-05-2022, 06:40 PM
andyroo

Have participated in a few so it'd be churlish to object. But they should be for proper occasions, like actual titles. Having one just for not being relegated is a bit silly. Even the Forest one the other night, they haven't even won the playoffs yet.
Closed Thread