Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 09-01-2013, 06:01 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
on the bench I would hope.

In their exec bit mixed in with the Madrid fans
The view from the bench must be shite tbh, most managers see £#%&! all from there...

Unread 09-01-2013, 06:05 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
The view from the bench must be shite tbh, most managers see £#%&! all from there...
True that. OT wouldn't be as bad as some, at least it's raised a bit. Would think more would sit higher up for the first half or somethin' to get a proper idea of what's happening in the match. Was stood right at the front at the Wigan match, could see £#%&! all from the far end of the pitch!

Unread 09-01-2013, 06:11 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

if i paid that much i'd expect florentino perez to £#%&! me off at half time :shakehead:

Unread 09-01-2013, 07:41 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Confirmed Utd have got 4000 from Madrid, 200 of those are the £160 VIP tickets. Two ballots will take place, one on the 14th and one on the 17th for cancellations.

Unread 09-01-2013, 07:42 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
Confirmed Utd have got 4000 from Madrid, 200 of those are the £160 VIP tickets. Two ballots will take place, one on the 14th and one on the 17th for cancellations.

you have got no chance ffs

get in their end

Unread 09-01-2013, 07:43 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
True that. OT wouldn't be as bad as some, at least it's raised a bit. Would think more would sit higher up for the first half or somethin' to get a proper idea of what's happening in the match. Was stood right at the front at the Wigan match, could see £#%&! all from the far end of the pitch!
used to love sitting in the press box at OT the view was mint

think they have leather seats and tellys now

Unread 09-01-2013, 07:48 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
you have got no chance ffs

get in their end
Will be trying both angles.

I am more confident now after seeing that number. My mate is going with Thomas Cook and they have confirmed with him they are taking 1200 but not all guaranteed a ticket. I don't think there will be more than a 1000 with 1 or more credits with the club.

I am more bothered about flights, not booking anything until I know I have a ticket. At the moment the cheapest from London on the 13th and coming the next day is £232.

Unread 09-01-2013, 07:50 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Will be trying both angles.

I am more confident now after seeing that number. My mate is going with Thomas Cook and they have confirmed with him they are taking 1200 but not all guaranteed a ticket. I don't think there will be more than a 1000 with 1 or more credits with the club.

I am more bothered about flights, not booking anything until I know I have a ticket. At the moment the cheapest from London on the 13th and coming the next day is £232.
you haven't booked yet

if you can afford £230 plus then fair play....you might have a chance of getting a ticket my hopes have risen of getting one but if I can get one for their end I will swap mine off United and go in their end far less hassle getting in and out

Unread 09-01-2013, 07:54 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
you haven't booked yet

if you can afford £230 plus then fair play....you might have a chance of getting a ticket my hopes have risen of getting one but if I can get one for their end I will swap mine off United and go in their end far less hassle getting in and out
I am defo not going without a ticket, not taking the risk of paying out £200 knowing I won't go. If I do get one then I don't mind paying a few extra quid knowing I will get in.

Unread 09-01-2013, 08:01 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
I am defo not going without a ticket, not taking the risk of paying out £200 knowing I won't go. If I do get one then I don't mind paying a few extra quid knowing I will get in.
if I get one off United you can have it............providing I can get one in their end will keep you posted

Unread 09-01-2013, 08:15 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
if I get one off United you can have it............providing I can get one in their end will keep you posted
Quality !!

I am assuming you will be picking it up and we would meet up.

Unread 09-01-2013, 08:18 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Quality !!

I am assuming you will be picking it up and we would meet up.
yes mate.....not that I'm that desperate to meet you or anything

Unread 09-01-2013, 08:19 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
yes mate.....not that I'm that desperate to meet you or anything
Lol... Thanks 4 the offer anyway, will keep u posted.

Unread 09-01-2013, 08:23 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
you haven't booked yet

Just checked Sky Scanner again, loads more flights have appeared and are down to £200

Unread 09-01-2013, 08:27 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Ffs.

Unread 09-01-2013, 08:32 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
Ffs.
you'll be in Benidrom ffs

get me a ticket for the madrid end then

Unread 09-01-2013, 08:36 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
you'll be in Benidrom ffs

get me a ticket for the madrid end then
Still going to the game.
Benidorm is base camp, chillin with the Russians.

Unread 09-01-2013, 08:40 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
Still going to the game.
Benidorm is base camp, chillin with the Russians.

Unread 10-01-2013, 05:23 PM
elephantstone

I would have applied through Thomas Cook but I was at a funeral, its an easy option with a guaranteed ticket

Unread 10-01-2013, 05:36 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
I would have applied through Thomas Cook but I was at a funeral, its an easy option with a guaranteed ticket
ticket is not guaranteed but obviously you ahve a good chance of getting one if you go with those @#%&!s
Closed Thread