United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-10-2014, 09:47 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
Folk slating Keane saying he is a an ex player and he shouldn't do ffs some of the comments on here about our current players would make a visitor to this site think it was anti united.
£#%&!ing rag @#%&!s

Unread 31-10-2014, 10:05 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
Anyway I've made my criticisms before. The people who can't deal with what Keane says are like the women who read shit like Hello magazine and choose sides between people like Team Price and Team Andre. I seriously doubt anyone who Keane criticises gives a £#%&!ing shit as most of it is just truth that is made out to be sensational by the papers. All you Heat readers fall for it. You're undoubtedly from lower classes. I suspect that when you are getting all offended you're so distracted that awful things are happening to your children. Truly pathetic whiny little #@&%!s
They don't know it yet pal. Too busy watching sky sports news.

Unread 31-10-2014, 10:26 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Anyway I've made my criticisms before. The people who can't deal with what Keane says are like the women who read shit like Hello magazine and choose sides between people like Team Price and Team Andre. I seriously doubt anyone who Keane criticises gives a £#%&!ing shit as most of it is just truth that is made out to be sensational by the papers. All you Heat readers fall for it. You're undoubtedly from lower classes. I suspect that when you are getting all offended you're so distracted that awful things are happening to your children. Truly pathetic whiny little #@&%!s
Aren't you from Leeds?

Unread 31-10-2014, 11:11 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Folk slating Keane saying he is a an ex player and he shouldn't do ffs some of the comments on here about our current players would make a visitor to this site think it was anti united.
can't argue with that tbf - all about perspective really. Media cherry-picking snippets and headlining them.....

Unread 31-10-2014, 11:28 AM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Aren't you from Leeds?

Born in Manchester. Passport to prove it. Withington Hospital. No fun might be my dad as I have no idea who it is and it might as well be him. Bleed red as blood is red in humans. I own a horse that is a direct descendent of one of the ones involved in the Peterloo massacre

I've lived in Leeds for about 12-13 years. Don't live there now although probably will again next year

Unread 31-10-2014, 11:38 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Born in Manchester. Passport to prove it. Withington Hospital. No fun might be my dad as I have no idea who it is and it might as well be him. Bleed red as blood is red in humans. I own a horse that is a direct descendent of one of the ones involved in the Peterloo massacre

I've lived in Leeds for about 12-13 years. Don't live there now although probably will again next year
The horses were ridden by the militia who did the killins of ordinary mancunians . :shakehead: your horse is a class traitor .

Paging trippers to the forum

Unread 31-10-2014, 11:40 AM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
The horses were ridden by the militia who did the killins of ordinary mancunians . :shakehead: your horse is a class traitor .

Paging trippers to the forum

If you were a proper Mancunian your ancestors would have been killed in the massacre (japes and banter imo) and therefore you wouldn't have been born.

Unread 31-10-2014, 11:42 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
If you were a proper Mancunian your ancestors would have been killed in the massacre (japes and banter imo) and therefore you wouldn't have been born.
Unless you were born before the massacre and orphaned as a consequence.

That would get you Toppest red points .

Unread 31-10-2014, 11:48 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
a scathing attack on the red issue types there from young forzagarza

let's see how they respond to that opcorn:

Unread 31-10-2014, 11:59 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
To the people having a go at the Scholes thing....

He said people thought he was to shy and modest to do interviews when he was playing...But in reality, he just couldn't be arsed and let other players do it...And everyone thought Scholes was just the shy boy next door.....But, we all know Scholes as the dirty tackler, who wasn't shy of kicking a few @#%&!s....And now he is doing punditry on tv after all the years of "shyness".........Don't see what Keane said wrong to be fair..

If Keane said it to Scholes, this is how the conversation would take place...

"Scholesy, you dick....Getting all that money for shit opinions"
"Yeah I know Roy hahahaha"

Of course, there are those who still believe that Scholes is the 1950's footballer, who lives in his parents' attic, and gets fed fish at 5pm everyday, and then goes and plays football but, it ain't the case.

He ain't having a pop at what Scholesy says....Just the perception of him......I see nowt wrong with it
The problem I have with this is that Scholes is the bloke who isn't interested in all the PR shite but that doesn't mean he isn't interested in football

He is the bloke who couldn't be arsed with the inane questions the media ask players about matches they will play or have just played, but that doesn't mean he isn't interested in giving his expert opinion on games he's watching/watched

I don't know if there's a genuine perception of him like the one you describe, and think that's more the media portrayal of him, based around him virtually blanking them - surely it couldn't be that he thought they were all @#%&!s, so it must be because he's shy, right

The problem I have with Scholes as a pundit on BT Sport is that he's shit at it, and seems to having virtually nothing original to say. Which is a shame.

Unread 31-10-2014, 12:31 PM
elephantstone

I think Scholes is a @#%&! for winding up Keane

Unread 31-10-2014, 12:36 PM
forzagarza

Quote:

Scholes has got an anti Irish agenda. He's lashing out because he wanted to represent Ireland but Jason McAteer was against it and what he said went in those days. He ended up representing England and we all know how that worked out

Unread 31-10-2014, 01:50 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Perfect.

£#%&! KFC-ers would definitely be Team Andre.

Unread 31-10-2014, 01:53 PM
Withers

Quote:
yhgr

Edit- Must spread

Instead I will go with

<magic> spot on <magic>

Unread 31-10-2014, 01:59 PM
General Woundwort

Has anyone actually been offended by anything he's said?

His comments always warrant discussion because the more he talks the more profound his mental issues appear to be.

That thing about people asking for autographs... my mate works at a private school in the North East. Keano and his missus rock up to scope it out. My mate is showing him round. Halfway round the school, 2 kids come up and ask for autographs. Keane dishes them and the kids toddle off. He stews on it for about ten minutes, then out of the blue turns to my mate and says "You know what, I don't think this is the place for us. You can't even control your pupils. Asking visitors for autographs. It's not on. Come on Teresa (?) let's go". And £#%&!s off

School story, bro.

Unread 31-10-2014, 02:06 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort

His comments always warrant discussion because the more he talks the more profound his mental issues appear to be.

That thing about people asking for autographs... my mate works at a private school in the North East. Keano and his missus rock up to scope it out. My mate is showing him round. Halfway round the school, 2 kids come up and ask for autographs. Keane dishes them and the kids toddle off. He stews on it for about ten minutes, then out of the blue turns to my mate and says "You know what, I don't think this is the place for us. You can't even control your pupils. Asking visitors for autographs. It's not on. Come on Teresa (?) let's go". And £#%&!s off

School story, bro.
Excellent father too.

Unread 31-10-2014, 02:10 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:

School story, bro.
I'd imagine he's an insufferable @#%&!, never lets anything lie.

Would genuinely hate to work with him.

Unread 31-10-2014, 02:13 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
I'd imagine he's an insufferable @#%&!, never lets anything lie.

Would genuinely hate to work with him.
You a slacker?

Unread 31-10-2014, 02:15 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
You a slacker?
yes. basically. He would be on my back 24/7

Unread 31-10-2014, 02:59 PM
denis lawless

Quote:

School story, bro.
signed a marquetry picture for me when at Celtic, wrote "best wishes" on it too.....

Disappointed he didn't tell me to £#%&! off tbh
Closed Thread