United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-01-2009, 10:29 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
'Alex Ferguson has been here for 22 years and you can see what it means when you have been here for so long. The past three games have something in common I don’t like.’

Dailymail quote.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo....html?ITO=1490
the bloke is an absolute £#%&!ing loon. did they perform a frontal lobotomy by mistake when they were supposed to be removing his kidney stones?

fergie has completely got in his head and he's just making himself look more ridiculous every time he opens his mouth.

Unread 29-01-2009, 11:17 AM
Albert Tatlock

Fergie finished Wenger off several years ago.

He's £#%&!ed with Rafa's head without really trying.

He's been easy on big Phil upto now, as it's not been needed, but I expect some fun and games there quite soon.

It's amazing actualy how many managers in the PL he can 'influence' one way or another. Either via the mind games, or by friendship, or the fact that as ex players etc they are just so 'respectful' of him.

I think he even got to Jose when we won the title back two season ago

Unread 29-01-2009, 11:30 AM
The Watcher

Do you remember the near breakdown Wenger suffered as we closed in on them in 2003. "I will not talk about that man"

Jose suddenly stopped cracking jokes in his press conferences and became quite a whiney bitch as his side failed to catch us in 2007.

But the fat waiter has lost it big time. He's basically accusing Fergie, Manchester United and the FA @#%&!s of cheating - surely that's bringing the game into disrepute?

Let's not forget, Sir Alex wrote him a personnel letter of congratulations after their European Cup win in 2005? I wonder if the fat @#%&! repaid in kind last summer

Unread 29-01-2009, 11:32 AM
Spiffy

Rafa, how many points per game do you think you'll average between now and the end of the season/your reign at Liverpool?

Unread 29-01-2009, 11:33 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
the bloke is an absolute £#%&!ing loon. did they perform a frontal lobotomy by mistake when they were supposed to be removing his kidney stones?

fergie has completely got in his head and he's just making himself look more ridiculous every time he opens his mouth.
Yep, Fergie has definitely got in his head and he's done it without really trying. I can't wait until Fergie says something else. I think we all know that he will at some point during the season. I just hope it's when we're about 7 or 8 points above them.

Unread 29-01-2009, 11:43 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Yep, Fergie has definitely got in his head and he's done it without really trying. I can't wait until Fergie says something else. I think we all know that he will at some point during the season. I just hope it's when we're about 7 or 8 points above them.
He's got to talk about facts when he does so everyone knows it's just to £#%&! with his head.

No league title for a generation
Threw away the lead
Only 2 decent players, one who looks like he may be injury prone and one who is there to "win the league" and hasn't and probably wont.
Could cause an argument in an empty room, and lose.
Closed Thread