he reminds me of Jimmy Nicholl

Never second guess the fergmeister.

Unread 29-01-2009, 11:56 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcred
he reminds me of Jimmy Nicholl

Never second guess the fergmeister.
Shhhhhhh, me dad'll hear, £#%&!in' hated him.

Unread 29-01-2009, 04:38 PM
bcred

I think we all did mate...there was a groan on the stretty when his name was mentioned...

Unread 29-01-2009, 04:39 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcred
I think we all did mate...there was a groan on the stretty when his name was mentioned...
I don't really remember him, I think Duxbury was my Nicholl.

Unread 29-01-2009, 04:52 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
I haven't seen him much recently but all I can remember is him looking shit scared everytime he received the ball and often runing from space towards opposing players to avoid being passed to.

I also get the sense that he feels guilty about being on the pitch - as though, he himself recognises that he really should be working in insurance or something rather than playing for the greatest football team the world has ever seen.
This is true Keith, very true. I don't think he's had the look of an office junior about him though the last few weeks.

I'll give you Derby though, I will give you Derby. Not you personally Keith, no, I'm giving that to the collective, so no need y'know, to get the wrong idea. Not trying to say that you would; that you personally Keith, that you would throw Derby, the Rams, Derby £#%&!ing County FC, right in my face. No.

I think it was Bedders

Unread 29-01-2009, 04:53 PM
sullers

Good lad, Sheasy.

antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
This is true Keith, very true. I don't think he's had the look of an office junior about him though the last few weeks.

I'll give you Derby though, I will give you Derby. Not you personally Keith, no, I'm giving that to the collective, so no need y'know, to get the wrong idea. Not trying to say that you would; that you personally Keith, that you would throw Derby, the Rams, Derby £#%&!ing County FC, right in my face. No.

I think it was Bedders
Sorry.

Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by sullers
Good lad, Sheasy.
what makes you say that?

Unread 29-01-2009, 04:55 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I don't really remember him, I think Duxbury was my Nicholl.
Me too. I was young enough to assume that, as a United player, Jimmy nic was a class act. As i got older I realised that wasn't always the case and Duxbury was a good example especially when he got a game in midfield

Unread 29-01-2009, 04:56 PM
sullers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
what makes you say that?
Nothing in particular.

Unread 29-01-2009, 04:57 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Me too. I was young enough to assume that, as a United player, Jimmy nic was a class act. As i got older I realised that wasn't always the case and Duxbury was a good example especially when he got a game in midfield
Yup, a very pensive player in my eyes. Then there was K-Stand Colin on the other side.

Unread 29-01-2009, 05:00 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Nothing in particular.
oh ok, its just that i heard he was a right @#%&!.

Unread 29-01-2009, 05:03 PM
sullers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
oh ok, its just that i heard he was a right @#%&!.
Offers is going to kill you.

Unread 29-01-2009, 05:04 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Offers is going to kill you.
more than likely. i think theyre gay lovers or something. none of my business though.

Unread 29-01-2009, 05:29 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Yup, a very pensive player in my eyes. Then there was K-Stand Colin on the other side.
I was blind to his defects for a while too. We must have lined up quite a few times with him and Ralph patrolling the left wing...

Unread 29-01-2009, 06:33 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic

I think it was Bedders
I think I better clear this bloody mess up once and for all.

If there’s one thing I’m not going to do its throw Derby County FC at you. I mean, when all said and done, I’m a man of my word and when say I’m going to do something or not do something as is the case here, then you can rely on me to do it or as is the case here, not do it. So no, let it not be said from this day forth that Keith, using uncomfortable double negative English to stress this very point, is not a man of his word and that he, Keith will stand by what he said here, this very day for all to witness.

Unread 30-01-2009, 01:51 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
I think I better clear this bloody mess up once and for all.

If there’s one thing I’m not going to do its throw Derby County FC at you. I mean, when all said and done, I’m a man of my word and when say I’m going to do something or not do something as is the case here, then you can rely on me to do it or as is the case here, not do it. So no, let it not be said from this day forth that Keith, using uncomfortable double negative English to stress this very point, is not a man of his word and that he, Keith will stand by what he said here, this very day for all to witness.
Agreed.
Closed Thread