United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-01-2009, 10:02 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

I have a problem thinking of anything else at the moment. I'm so disappointed with the team in the last month, albeit dead proud of them prior to that.
As for the FA and the refereeing henchmen thereof, rest assured that you are not alone and that someone gives a £#%&!. That person may only be me, but I'm going to bug the £#%&! out of the FA, Lord Triestmen, journalists, magazines and anyone who cares to listen and I'm going to do so until there is a someone with real power who takes up the cause and cleans the FA from head to toe.

Comon, which one of you was it.

Unread 28-01-2009, 10:04 AM
Mr_Ed

What they conveniently forget is that in 2 or 3 consecutive games earlier on in the season they had an opposing player sent off, scored some late winners and a dodgy pen or two thrown in (I think on the last bit)... so how on earth they can complain is beyond me... excuses excuses.

Scouse bar stewards

Unread 28-01-2009, 10:43 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Sorry for swearing, Lord.

Those stupid murdering @#%&!s have been banging on about having the "best midfield in the world" (I think they even had a song about it ffs) for a few years now - hasn't won them much, has it

Unread 28-01-2009, 11:45 AM
antonin jablonsky

Thumbs up

I think Liverpool are very good, best midfielder in the world in Gerrard, Torres clearly in the top 3 players in the world, Xabi a good option until Barry signs some quality defenders and a Spanish goalkeeper. You have to respect the way the manager has them fired up too, he's done a class job under very trying circumstances. I think they'll likely take us to the wire and probbly win an unlikely double this year, the look on Rafa's face will be priceless if I'm right. All in all it'll be an exciting season over on Merseyside and an entertaining one to boot.

Unread 28-01-2009, 05:00 PM
ScarFace

antonin are you on crack?

Unread 28-01-2009, 05:01 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
antonin are you on crack?
Every word I said has vague elements of half truth.
Closed Thread