United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-01-2009, 10:53 AM
waynes ear's

i bet the very same thick scouse @#%&!s are posting on their own matchday thread today

£#%&!ing helmets

Unread 27-01-2009, 04:40 PM
wiganste

This is just £#%&!ing insane

Quote:
The Mancs are bothering me less and less weirdly because the league is blatently fixed (I could and have given several 'decisions' this season that have changed a draw into a win - but can't be arsed posting it again).

IF it was a bit less clear it would annoy me - but it is about as crystal as it's ever likely to get.

Just a bit miffed that I didn't put money on my predictions - I'd be minted.

The league is fixed. The Mancs might suprise me and put one of their rare good performances together in the league so far this year (Apart from Chelsea they've ranged from average to awful) - but don't worry - if it's getting to 75+ minutes and they are struggling for a goal - the lad in black will help them out - dodgy penalty, insane free kick, ignored elbow to the throat, opposition player sent off - nothing that these heroic lads in black in the middle of the park won't do to help their chums up in Salford.

As I say, it's not even debatable any more.

So! Like me - don't get wound up by it - expect it (Like I have fully for their last few games) and you won't be disappointed.

They will put a good performance in tonight - and if they don't? The ref will throw it for them - they've done it 7 or 8 times this season already - no reason to suspect they won't continue.

Concentrate on the Reds - although I don't hold out much hope we'll get any favours til the end of the season.
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/...topic=236088.0

Unread 27-01-2009, 04:49 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste

Unread 27-01-2009, 05:55 PM
wiganste

A reply to the unstable scouser

Quote:
Where I am from (Argentina) the games has been fixed before but it has been found out every time, people have gone to jail, you cannot do this in this modern world. As this would be impossible to hide. People talk, that is all Im saying. You can say the Mancs are lucky but if you say this about the league being fixed it makes me concern for your family because a stable person cannot really believe this. It is also a letdown for a Liverpool fan because you are giving up and not accepting what comes with football support which is sometimes your rivals win. How do you think it feels for me a River fan to see Boca win the league or the Libertadores, it is taking easy way out to say the league is fixed. Sorry for my english, Im learning.

Unread 27-01-2009, 05:57 PM
Grimson

That's me.

Unfortunately he hasn't taken the bait and I've been drawn into an actual football conversation. I'm not going back.

Unread 27-01-2009, 05:58 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
That's me.

Unfortunately he hasn't taken the bait and I've been drawn into an actual football conversation. I'm not going back.

£#%&!ing hell

Unread 28-01-2009, 01:30 AM
Dueling Banjos

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/...pic=236088.280

Quote:
It's hard to care when United have almost every single referee in their pocket.

Something really needs to be done. Corruption at its most blatant.
Quote:
do you really believe that
Quote:
Given the evidence, I'd say it's happening.

Unread 28-01-2009, 01:34 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos
I'm going throught that thread now. It's very £#%&!ing interseting to say the least. It's as though they've give up. Wonderful

Edit: forgot to mention, it's all Rob Styles's fault. Funnily enough, he got everything right tonight

Unread 28-01-2009, 01:36 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouse @#%&!
The Mancs are bothering me less and less
Could have fooled me.

Unread 28-01-2009, 01:37 AM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Corruption or no corruption, there's a good reason why they're top of the league, and it's this...

Liverpool 0-0 Stoke
Stoke 0-0 Liverpool
Liverpool 0-0 Fulham
Liverpool 0-0 West Ham
Liverpool 1-1 Everton
Liverpool 2-2 Hull

They've seemingly got all the luck in the world when it comes to who refs their games and the decisions that constantly go their way, but we've only ourselves to blame as far as I'm concerned.

Unread 28-01-2009, 01:46 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos

Unread 28-01-2009, 01:47 AM
silv

some seriously deluded shit on there

typical scousers

Unread 28-01-2009, 02:11 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
That's me.

you nutcase. superb stuff

Unread 28-01-2009, 02:13 AM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
I'm going throught that thread now. It's very £#%&!ing interseting to say the least. It's as though they've give up. Wonderful

Edit: forgot to mention, it's all Rob Styles's fault. Funnily enough, he got everything right tonight
i think the red was harsh

Unread 28-01-2009, 04:40 AM
ScarFace

Thumbs up

Quote:
That's me.
You £#%&!in #@&%! lol....i read that today n thought i remeberd you saying you were trying to register and become an Argy.

Very good

Unread 28-01-2009, 05:50 AM
Stone Monkey

Quote:
That's me.

Grim.

Excuse me for my ignorance but are you really a River fan?

Unread 28-01-2009, 06:00 AM
Smurf

Sorry for swearing Lord?

Jesus Wept.

Unread 28-01-2009, 06:25 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurf
Sorry for swearing Lord?

@#%&!ing Jesus £#%&!ing Wept.

Unread 28-01-2009, 06:44 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Monkey
Grim.

Excuse me for my ignorance but are you really a River fan?
Yes, very much so.

Unread 28-01-2009, 09:56 AM
Zorg

Quote:
We have best striker in the world coming back to his top form, we have the best midfielder in the world and we have the best central midfield pairing in the world.

So start to believe it, cause its gonna £#%&!ing happen. WE ARE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE.
Belief is £#%&!ing contagious, so if you start believing soon everybody will believe..
It's £#%&!ing on, guys.

Sorry for swearing, Lord.
Closed Thread