United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-01-2009, 12:18 AM
Coracao

He should £#%&! that american job off, he could easily play for a couple more years in Italy.

It is a credit to them all (Beckham, Giggs, Scholes, Neville, Butt) that they are still playing at the top level of the game. After the amount they have won, the money that they have earnt, lesser players would probably have lost their love and more importantly their hunger for the game.

I'm proud of them all, even if two of them have left

Unread 29-01-2009, 12:20 AM
Whalefish

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
He should £#%&! that american job off, he could easily play for a couple more years in Italy.

It is a credit to them all (Beckham, Giggs, Scholes, Neville, Butt) that they are still playing at the top level of the game. After the amount they have won, the money that they have earnt, lesser players would probably have lost their love and more importantly their hunger for the game.

Spot on.

Unread 29-01-2009, 12:22 AM
The Watcher

I hope he stays at Milan instead of going back to that circus in LA. A player of his quality shouldn't be playing in the £#%&!ing MLS.

If he does stay at Milan, I hope he wins Serie A with them and AC Milan are draw against us in next seasons European Cup. He'd no doubt get a great reception (most proper reds hold him in far higher esteem then the @#%&!s that write for RI) and it'd be a fitting tribute to a bloke who was a great player for us and an integral part of our most successful period.

Edit: Great post Coracao

Unread 29-01-2009, 12:22 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

Spot on.

Still a cracking player, was gutted when he left but it was a good move for both parties imo.

Unread 29-01-2009, 12:25 AM
Sloane

absolutely agree with them two posts lads

Unread 29-01-2009, 12:27 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
absolutely agree with them two posts lads

Cheers.

Unread 29-01-2009, 12:30 AM
Zorg

Quote:

Three - Phil Neville.

Unread 29-01-2009, 12:31 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Three - Phil Neville.
Good point, well made.

Unread 29-01-2009, 12:36 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Good point, well made.
Top post though.

Amazing that they are all still playing at the highest level.

Unread 29-01-2009, 12:37 AM
MrBishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
Beckham was in the first team at United, Real Madrid and now AC Milan. Surely he's got to be considered a world class footballer. SURELY?!
Would if he were Spanish or French. He's one of ours, though, and everyone knows foreign is better.

Unread 29-01-2009, 12:39 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:

is the right answer

Unread 29-01-2009, 12:45 AM
wiganste

Thumbs up

Great goal.

Well in Beckham

Unread 29-01-2009, 09:51 AM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs up

quality, quality stuff.

top bloke, top player, bit of a ponce but i blame that 100% on his ridiculous wife. he'd still be with us if it wasn't for her imo.

Unread 29-01-2009, 10:24 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
Beckham was in the first team at United, Real Madrid and now AC Milan. Surely he's got to be considered a world class footballer. SURELY?!
If you want a right sided midfielder, Ronaldo would get the nod every time. Wouldn't he?
Closed Thread