United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-12-2019, 10:39 PM
Pop

They were his 60th and 61st career goals tonight.

Not too shabby, only just turned 22 too too.

Unread 04-12-2019, 10:40 PM
Cream

Will only get better.

Ronaldoesque shot that the keeper tipped onto the bar was electric.

Kane played tonight btw.

AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Rough patch

Some absolute never kicked a ball being shown up tonight....

You love to see it / read it
Happens to the best of them, Nothing controversial in saying it surely?

He looks like a completely different player at the moment and absolutely full of confidence. His ability should never have been questioned because he has bags of it.

Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Rough patch

Some absolute never kicked a ball being shown up tonight....

You love to see it / read it
22 years old, just.

People on here were genuinely writing him off

Unread 04-12-2019, 10:41 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
too late now. you will be getting the rash hater yellow badge beside your username. just so people know.
As haters go there are far worse than me. Not sure i have slated him that much tbh.

A shining light

Unread 04-12-2019, 10:42 PM
Part 36 Offer

This thread

It's going to be like a Ronaldo is shit thread

Unread 04-12-2019, 10:43 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Will only get better.

Ronaldoesque shot that the keeper tipped onto the bar was electric.

Kane played tonight btw.
Can’t have..

Unread 04-12-2019, 10:48 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
This thread

It's going to be like a Ronaldo is shit thread
I remember those on Red Ish

Unread 04-12-2019, 10:50 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I remember those on Red Ish
why is this kid taking all the free kicks?

Unread 04-12-2019, 10:51 PM
My Name is Keith

Incredible.

Unread 04-12-2019, 10:57 PM
utd99

Excellent tonight. That shot deserved a goal; great save. Motm by a mile.

Unread 04-12-2019, 10:58 PM
Bunker Buster

A brace, hit the bar, charging down crosses, running the line, hounding centre backs on 90+....

Rooney esq.

Unread 04-12-2019, 11:06 PM
Dasilvatwins

Getting better with games. Hopefully with some additions in january (optimistic i know) and the summer he can go up a level or two.

We are still relying on his individual brilliance. Get him in a well oiled team and he will go far

Unread 04-12-2019, 11:25 PM
Red Santos

Good young player on good form.

When his form takes a dip he'll be called shit again

Unread 04-12-2019, 11:27 PM
Casanova85

Will be great at the Euro 2020.

Unread 04-12-2019, 11:30 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Getting better with games. Hopefully with some additions in january (optimistic i know) and the summer he can go up a level or two.

We are still relying on his individual brilliance. Get him in a well oiled team and he will go far
This. It’s unsustainable in the current set up because he’s not at that level where he can pull us out when we are dire, which is often. And not many players could tbf. He desperately needs a consistent functioning team (but not necessarily a great team) around him so he can flourish.

Unread 04-12-2019, 11:33 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
This. It’s unsustainable in the current set up because he’s not at that level where he can pull us out when we are dire, which is often. And not many players could tbf. He desperately needs a consistent functioning team (but not necessarily a great team) around him so he can flourish.
Could desperately do with a rampaging left back to help him get more space. Young barely gets past the first ten yards of the halfway line. So little quality on top of that. Rashford with support could be an animal, great to see him flourish though as you say.

Unread 04-12-2019, 11:43 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Could desperately do with a rampaging left back to help him get more space. Young barely gets past the first ten yards of the halfway line. So little quality on top of that. Rashford with support could be an animal, great to see him flourish though as you say.
Thats probably down to young having the legs of an OAP these days. Cant risk the space he leaves behind, even more so when we know he hasnt the legs to make up lost ground.

Hopefully williams gets another run out soon. I would stick with young vs city. Throwing in many young players can dent their confidence and set them back if they have a torrid game .

The scrutiny at united is like no other. The city game is big and its not worth taking the risk.

There is alot of football left to be played and i think williams will grow into the game as the season progresses

Unread 04-12-2019, 11:44 PM
Cream

#Papering over the cracks.

#Ipswich

Unread 05-12-2019, 12:32 AM
Neo

Kelechi far better according to the melon bonced groupie.
Closed Thread