United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-07-2015, 05:03 PM
believe

Question What's all this shit about Paddy Crerand?

Kicked off the tour now reinstated due to public demand? Why the £#%&! should he be on the tour anyway?

Unread 02-07-2015, 05:05 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Kicked off the tour now reinstated due to public demand? Why the £#%&! should he be on the tour anyway?
got his own set of allen keys?

Unread 02-07-2015, 05:14 PM
S/Side.Red

Been a part of the club for over half a century and that job clearly means everything to him.

But they cut him from the tour due to budget issues.

Seems like they've been pushed into reinstating him.

Unread 02-07-2015, 05:27 PM
dunk

Budget issues ffs

Unread 02-07-2015, 05:31 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Budget issues ffs
the reason the yanks are good at making money out of this £#%&!ing cash cow is because they make sure the operating expenses are kept to a £#%&!ing minimum to increase profits. Getting some pissed up paddy on a 10k round trip to the US when he can do the same from the studio in Manchester makes £#%&! all sense.

Unread 02-07-2015, 05:54 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
the reason the yanks are good at making money out of this £#%&!ing cash cow is because they make sure the operating expenses are kept to a £#%&!ing minimum to increase profits. Getting some pissed up paddy on a 10k round trip to the US when he can do the same from the studio in Manchester makes £#%&! all sense.
I thought he commentated on the games for MUTV.

Unread 02-07-2015, 05:55 PM
forzagarza

He's on a pay as he's pissed contract as well

Unread 02-07-2015, 05:55 PM
Semantic Lisp

Quote:
why the hate for paddy

top fella, loves united, and might just eric a yank jobsworth #@&%! or two into the bargain

Unread 02-07-2015, 05:59 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantic Lisp
why the hate for paddy
From what I've often read, many dislike him because he's too biased in his role as commentator on Manchester United television.

Unread 02-07-2015, 06:00 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Getting some pissed up paddy
He's Scotch m8

Unread 02-07-2015, 06:01 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
He's Scotch m8
Proof?

Unread 02-07-2015, 06:03 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantic Lisp
why the hate for paddy

top fella, loves united, and might just eric a yank jobsworth #@&%! or two into the bargain
so I love united and I am sure so do you

Unread 02-07-2015, 06:03 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
Proof?
About 45% m8.

Unread 02-07-2015, 06:10 PM
puressence

only complete gobshites would abuse paddy crerand .... or 90 percent of fred who id imagine dont know who he is .......:shakehead:

Unread 02-07-2015, 06:57 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
only complete gobshites would abuse paddy crerand .... or 90 percent of fred who id imagine dont know who he is .......:shakehead:
Seeing as you are being passive aggressive towards me I will respond to you

I actually drank with him after Moscow in the hotel after we won and he was/is a great guy of course but you would not know that seeing as the Russians would look at you as some terrorist blob that would not pass through customs without some form of special animal/circus act visa.

My point is just being a top guy does not mean you can swan around the £#%&!ing world with united, he could still commentate on the game in Manchester I hope he goes but its not the end of the £#%&!ing world if he does not either.

Unread 02-07-2015, 07:06 PM
puressence

Quote:
Seeing as you are being passive aggressive towards me I will respond to you

I actually drank with him after Moscow in the hotel after we won and he was/is a great guy of course but you would not know that seeing as the Russians would look at you as some terrorist blob that would not pass through customs without some form of special animal/circus act visa.

My point is just being a top guy does not mean you can swan around the £#%&!ing world with united, he could still commentate on the game in Manchester I hope he goes but its not the end of the £#%&!ing world if he does not either.
Guys a legend pal works for the TV company commentates he has more right to go on tour than most of the players tbh

Unread 02-07-2015, 07:34 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Guys a legend pal works for the TV company commentates he has more right to go on tour than most of the players tbh
If he was that big a red he'd have gone out there on his own

Unread 02-07-2015, 07:42 PM
kid napper

Quote:

Unread 02-07-2015, 07:43 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
If he was that big a red he'd have gone out there on his own
He's about 75 and daft as a brush. I think he's admitted that he wouldn't/doesn't leave the country without MUTV

Unread 02-07-2015, 07:56 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
so I love united and I am sure so do you
yeah...but would you want throb as a pundit ?
Closed Thread