United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 02-12-2023, 11:00 PM
Ethers

Garbage.

Even the last twenty minutes, bit of huffing and puffing but still absolutely atrocious football.

Gonna be a long month this.

Unread 02-12-2023, 11:00 PM
History

Ten Hag actually watched that game for 60 minutes before deciding he needed to change. Keep this in mind.

Unacceptable again

Unread 02-12-2023, 11:02 PM
jem

ref needs a slap.

too little, too late. that's on 10h. newcastle worked harder, but they weren't great. he picked the wrong team.... again. I am losing patience with his obstinate refusal to change the way he sets up the team.

actually, that's not true. I never had any patience for this shit. it's so £#%&!ing obvious that his team is unbalanced every £#%&!ing week.

Unread 02-12-2023, 11:02 PM
AK14

Disgraceful.

Everything about it was disgusting. The players ‘effort’, the manager’s ridiculous decision not to make changes earlier.

As for that @#%&! on the right wing…. I can’t remember disliking a United player more. Sick of him.

Unread 02-12-2023, 11:03 PM
Baron

Utter shite, ineptitude of the highest order from ETH in his selections, tactics and ability to motivate. Utter toss.

Flat track bullies of the highest order but worse he simply has bought poor players and improved no one out there as part of a football team. We played like absolute cowards & he made cowardly decisions.

Needs to find his %@#$&!s and quick, that Newcastle side couldn’t have cost more than he’s spent & we were absolutely miles off them.

My Name is Heath

Very disappointing. Lack of fight and serious question marks about bottle/nerve combined with poor technique......

Nigel Harman will regret dropping out of Strictly.

As for the United lads...we are in for a tough season.....

magic_cantona

He keeps picking Rashford, Martial starts again, no changes until 60 minutes, dire football again, outclassed by Newcastle. I could go on but its not good enough and the manager isn't learning.

Unread 02-12-2023, 11:04 PM
Hank Scorpio

Maguire in his element here. Just like being back at Sheffield United

ZiggyStardust

Thumbs down

I can’t begin to put into words just how awful we were tonight

ETH has to own this
We’re a shambolic mess and have been since the 7 nil

The players just don’t look like they have any belief in what ETH is asking them to do and frankly neither do I

This new football operation under Ratcliffe can’t come in soon enough

Sheik JaBooty

Our players just don't know what to do in that moment do they? What advantage are you going to get from being a foot closer to goal rather than take care to be onside? I think careless just sums us up.

Regardless, we got battered anyway and deserved to lose. They worked harder, were better organized and better managed. Shame we can't play bottom third teams every week so that our manager could nod knowingly when idiots like Simon Stone ask about our 'great form'.

Unread 02-12-2023, 11:05 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
ETH has to own this
"I thought we played very good."

Unread 02-12-2023, 11:05 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
oh ff I’ve just looked at our GD again.
-1 with 16 goals scored in 14 games.

meanwhile newcastle just beat psg away midweek and scored their 32th goal in the league...

also worth noting we have played 5 teams in the top half of the table...and lost every single on.

but yeah its all on the owners. not the manager. unless we win though.

Unread 02-12-2023, 11:06 PM
Sparky***

I don't think i've seen a set of players who look less comfortable with what they're being asked to do as our lot. A few panicked passes around the back before the goalkeeper launches a ball at our wide players who can't win headers. Rinse, repeat.

It's been said a million times but the ease at which this lot get out-fought, out-hustled and simply bullied out of games is disgusting. They all look like they hate playing football.

We'll do well to finish in the top 8 at this rate because we aren't winning a single game against any top 10 side away or probably at home for that matter. We look at clueless as i've seen any side this season.

Unread 02-12-2023, 11:06 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath

As for the United lads...we are in for a tough season.....
we are in big trouble

Unread 02-12-2023, 11:07 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

meanwhile newcastle just beat psg away midweek and scored their 32th goal in the league...

also worth noting we have played 5 teams in the top half of the table...and lost every single on.

It was a draw

We're still shit

Unread 02-12-2023, 11:08 PM
puressence

Quote:

Newcastle drew pal.

Absolute shit on a stick football. I’ve had enough £#%&! em

Unread 02-12-2023, 11:10 PM
NedKelly

Quote:

I wish we were on our 32th goal.

Unread 02-12-2023, 11:12 PM
big chief

On a night like this .. I will spew some angst.

Jem isn't funny

Jem is a @#%&!

Is Jem Matt Hancock?

Unread 02-12-2023, 11:13 PM
Hank Scorpio

With team selections, tactics and general approach to games maybe eth has his eye on an early pay off from Ratty.

Unread 02-12-2023, 11:14 PM
Dr Gonzo

Worzel Jim Gummidge probably looking for his receipt and checking the small print rather carefully right now ...