United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-08-2023, 11:41 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74
If he's any aspiration to play at the Euros, he knows he has to £#%&! off sharpish. Not a whiff ETH is starting him.
Southgate still will, though.

Unread 15-08-2023, 11:53 AM
Hank Scorpio

The neck on this chancer.
He should be paying back half his wages for the shite he's served up since he joined.

Unread 15-08-2023, 12:02 PM
Buck

I think this will be resolved before the end of the window but it is disappointing from his end if this is true. I've come to have sympathy for him because he plays like someone who is scared stiff of being on the pitch fearing making a mistake and that only creates more mistakes. It's like a self-fulfilling prophecy. At a lower level side where the focus on him will be reduced and he can be in a deeper back line he can be the player he was at Leicester. However this kind of update is going to keep eyes on him when he moves because it makes him look rotten and won't endear him to the new fans.

Unread 15-08-2023, 12:07 PM
Baron

What a fat headed @#%&!.
Tough on Magic etc

Unread 15-08-2023, 12:10 PM
redhegemony

He seems to lack judgement as an individual or is badly advised - the whole Greek thing and this, should be trying to rebuild his reputation not make it worse.

Unread 15-08-2023, 12:30 PM
Dr Stranger

How many more hints does this guy need to £#%&! off?

He’s 5th choice. He’s had the captaincy whipped off him and we’ve accepted a bid from another team.

We even lost the left sided centre back last night and stuck the right sided choice in his place.

And why are we paying him off? He’s being transferred. Is this simply to make
Up his wages lost? You’re on a lower wage because you’re at a shitter club and that’s where you belong.

Unread 15-08-2023, 12:30 PM
NedKelly

Remember being told I was being ott with the hate and tbh I’ve never felt more vindicated. He is pound for pound for the worst signing we’ve ever made.

“Captain Mags”

Booing him isn’t enough. Food should be thrown at him, his house should be egged daily, his family should disown him. He deserves all of that and so much more.

A pathetic excuse for a man; that interview he did where he justified his captaincy with the fact he scored a goal against Albania just about sums him up. The Greek police were right about him. They should have thrown away the key.

If I had the opportunity to go back in time and stop anyone from being born, I’d choose this guy over Hitler, Mussolini, Oliver Cromwell, James Corden… even Peter Ebdon.

Unread 15-08-2023, 12:32 PM
Dr Stranger

The camera cut to him on the bench and he looked Utterly pathetic. Like rain if it were a man. Like a kids drawing of a sad adult. My telly turned to black and white when he popped up and all the flowers in the house died. £#%&!er.

Unread 15-08-2023, 12:33 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
The camera cut to him on the bench and he looked Utterly pathetic. Like rain if it were a man. Like a kids drawing of a sad adult. My telly turned to black and white when he popped up and all the flowers in the house died. £#%&!er.
Bit ott mate.

Unread 15-08-2023, 12:38 PM
jem

harsh on rain. he's more like muggy drizzle.

Unread 15-08-2023, 12:40 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Bit ott mate.

Bunker Buster

Saged this @#%&! years ago.....

He'll leave in this window, but nice to know his true Character is shining through ...

NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
I’d give so much for him to turn up in a Saw film.

Unread 15-08-2023, 12:42 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
harsh on rain. he's more like muggy drizzle.
On a Monday. That Monday at the end of January.

He’s rain on Blue Monday. The @#%&!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
I’d give so much for him to turn up in a Saw film.
Even finding that gif has annoyed me. Look at the state of him. Outstretched ‘are you not entertained’ arms for an opener at TRANMERE. The #@&%!.

Unread 15-08-2023, 12:43 PM
Ethers

Unread 15-08-2023, 12:44 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

Unread 15-08-2023, 12:46 PM
larry

Quote:
is that his mum

Unread 15-08-2023, 12:54 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Oh, ETHERS!

Unread 15-08-2023, 03:02 PM
Arnold Muhren

So not only not leaving but we can’t get someone better in as a result? Absolute £#%&!ing shit@#%&!. I wish the very worst things in life to befall the @#%&! and soon. @#%&!.

Unread 15-08-2023, 03:16 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren
So not only not leaving but we can’t get someone better in as a result? Absolute £#%&!ing shit@#%&!. I wish the very worst things in life to befall the @#%&! and soon. @#%&!.
I hope we've got him insured for £90mio.
Closed Thread