United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-02-2009, 11:24 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Love
Exaggerating (well i hope i would be). But i'd have no complaints about Cantona being our manager. Passionate and talks a good game. I could be all sensible and say get an experienced manager, but £#%&! it why not try it.
Because there is a 96.88% chance it'd be a £#%&!ing disaster. No experience as a coach or manager, he should stay as a legend and icon.

magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed81
Be £#%&!ing great, can just picture Phelan windmilling into Matterazzi as Eric sticks head on Morinho.

Worth it.

Jack's Smirking Revenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed81
Be £#%&!ing great, can just picture Phelan windmilling into Matterazzi as Eric sticks head on Morinho.

that is a £#%&!ing great image

Unread 24-02-2009, 11:44 AM
Gakbu

I think we should do it! would only last 6 months at the most, but the stories will last us a lifetime

Unread 24-02-2009, 11:52 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakbu
I think we should do it! would only last 6 months at the most, but the stories will last us a lifetime
Yes, I can't wait to sit around eulogising about how one of my United heroes was a disastrous manager who completely £#%&!ed the job up and was sacked after 6 months, leaving the club in chaos.

Unread 24-02-2009, 11:57 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Yes, I can't wait to sit around eulogising about how one of my United heroes was a disastrous manager who completely £#%&!ed the job up and was sacked after 6 months, leaving the club in chaos.
Spoilsport.

Unread 24-02-2009, 11:58 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Spoilsport.
Nah, just not acting like a Geordie.

Unread 24-02-2009, 12:14 PM
Flo

Quote:
Because there is a 96.88% chance it'd be a £#%&!ing disaster. No experience as a coach or manager, he should stay as a legend and icon.
Experience isn't everything - loads of managers have experience of being shit & it gets them nowhere.

You don't get experience if noone gives you a chance, and who better to give him a shot than us.

I'm backing him ... football football all the way!

Unread 24-02-2009, 12:27 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo
Experience isn't everything - loads of managers have experience of being shit & it gets them nowhere.

You don't get experience if noone gives you a chance, and who better to give him a shot than us.

I'm backing him ... football football all the way!
£#%&!wit.

Unread 24-02-2009, 12:31 PM
sullers

boring bedders.

Unread 24-02-2009, 12:50 PM
Flo

Quote:
£#%&!wit.
Says the cantankerous stubborn old fool

Unread 24-02-2009, 01:06 PM
believe

there wouldn't be a manager in world football that would confront him

Unread 24-02-2009, 01:07 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo
Says the cantankerous stubborn old fool
Nah, just someone whose seen how managers with no experience tend to do at top clubs.

Unread 24-02-2009, 03:03 PM
borsuk

can take over the kids after ole moves up to assistant.

Unread 24-02-2009, 03:05 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
can take over the kids after ole moves up to assistant.
That'd be a good idea, if he wants a future at United, he should commit some time and effort to it, do some coaching, not just expect to walk in off the street and take over a club the size of ours.
Closed Thread