United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-04-2008, 08:38 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Default Ian Wright quits BBC

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/mai.../sfnbak118.xml

Quote:
Ian Wright seems to have left his job as a football pundit for the BBC with few regrets. He attacked the corporation for its stuffy "jacket, shirt and tie format" and suggested that fans wanted a different approach. He had, he said, become a "comedy jester".

He will continue with his afternoon programme on Talksport Radio, and in the summer will host Gladiators on Sky One
Good, he is a #@&%! who knows #@&%! all about football, talk shite and Gladiators are just about his level.

Unread 18-04-2008, 08:39 AM
TheNew

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver

Good, he is a #@&%! who knows #@&%! all about football, talk shite and Gladiators are just about his level.
In his defense, he was one of the few non-scousers on the BBC. They'll probably replace him with another rat. Crap pundit though, I agree.

Unread 18-04-2008, 08:41 AM
denis lawless

Quote:

Quote:
Ian Wright seems to have left his job as a football pundit for the BBC with few regrets. He attacked the corporation for its stuffy "jacket, shirt and tie format" and suggested that fans wanted a different approach. He had, he said, become a "comedy jester".
He will continue with his afternoon programme on Talksport Radio, and in the summer will host Gladiators on Sky One

become

always has been more like

Unread 18-04-2008, 08:41 AM
Kim Jong-il

Quote:
Co-rrect

Unread 18-04-2008, 08:43 AM
waynes ear's

he's a £#%&!ing #@&%!, so why he's left a company infested with prize @#%&!s, i'll never know

ps: anyone got a link to his fat wife?

Unread 18-04-2008, 08:51 AM
elephantstone

is he leaving Talksport? I £#%&!ing hope so and he takes that numb nuts Adrian Durham.

I had to turn the radio off last night after his love in with the scousers apparently he recieved various threats because of his slagging of the scousers and then yesterday he was saying they were everyones 2nd team and that they were great.

I nearly had to pull over and be sick

Unread 18-04-2008, 08:53 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
puressence shit himself again?

Unread 18-04-2008, 08:53 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
is he leaving Talksport? I £#%&!ing hope so and he takes that numb nuts Adrian Durham.

I had to turn the radio off last night after his love in with the scousers apparently he recieved various threats because of his slagging of the scousers and then yesterday he was saying they were everyones 2nd team and that they were great.

i heard that.........i dont know how i managed to steer the car in a straight line and not smash it into a wall just to stop the radio playing

Unread 18-04-2008, 09:00 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
He had, he said, become a "comedy jester".
I'm sure that's the bbc's fault.

He was shit and motd can only improve without him.

Unread 18-04-2008, 09:08 AM
jezza1

No loss

Talks utter %@#$&!s

Become a court jester? He is one and always has been

Unread 18-04-2008, 09:17 AM
f.l.a.t.s

Probably got something to do with this.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...icle417482.ece

Unread 18-04-2008, 10:06 AM
Brenner

Good riddance to the #@&%!

At least Big Ears, Stinks of Piss, Hansen & Lawrenson can slaughter Shaun Wright-Phillips' performances now instead of being the sycophantic shithouses they have been when Wrights in the studio

Unread 18-04-2008, 10:15 AM
Father Christmas

Total @#%&! - so glad he's £#%&!ed off.

Unread 18-04-2008, 01:40 PM
Jack Duckworth

a blabbering idiot. thank god he's gone.

Unread 18-04-2008, 01:44 PM
Ether

Quote:
He had, he said, become a "comedy jester".
......... in the summer will host Gladiators on Sky One

Unread 18-04-2008, 01:49 PM
Baron

So did the BBC hand him a script with his halftime analysis on it each week then?

Wrighty : yeah, Ingurlund... Sven hasn't a clue, no passion, why aren't they running around more?! needs more passion!

Big Ears : Cheers for that insight Wrighty, but England are 6-0 up so we'll have to move on....

Useless @#%&!. End of.

Unread 18-04-2008, 03:12 PM
Zorg

Thumbs up

Good £#%&!ing riddance, men in suits talking about football is what I want, not some excitable #@&%! with ADHD.

Unread 18-04-2008, 03:56 PM
Terry Silver

He's always got someone else to blame.

Classless @#%&!.

Unread 18-04-2008, 03:57 PM
wee man

Crap pundit. And a player who held the arse back for years as they pandered to his individual needs. Only when he left did they become a reasonable team

Garth Crooks is the only decent one left at the beeb - very articulate.

Unread 18-04-2008, 04:14 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
Crap pundit. And a player who held the arse back for years as they pandered to his individual needs. Only when he left did they become a reasonable team

Garth Crooks is the only decent one left at the beeb - very articulate.
Garth Crooks has been steralised hasn't he? I can't remember anything interesting he's ever done. If he was white he wouldn't have got he job, there's miles better than him but he ticks abox on the BBC's appliation form.
Closed Thread