United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread
 
Old 06-01-2008, 11:43 AM
puressence
 
Default my greyhound gets its first run out on tuesday at belle vue

buzzing to fook .com
 
Old 06-01-2008, 11:48 AM
borsuk
 
Default a cruel man might ask

who's looking after the kids

but i'm not like that




what's it called, pure? is it just a hobby or has it got a decent chance? you owner or part-owner?
 
Old 06-01-2008, 11:51 AM
puressence
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
who's looking after the kids

but i'm not like that




what's it called, pure? is it just a hobby or has it got a decent chance? you owner or part-owner?
part owner its called renocco ruby .shouldnt win on tuesday but will win in 2 to 3 weeks time
 
Old 06-01-2008, 11:53 AM
HarkNowHear
 
Default

how old is it pure?

Did you go and watch its 1st run from the traps as a pup ?
Reason I ask, they are funny to watch when they are puppys
 
Old 06-01-2008, 12:04 PM
puressence
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkNowHear
how old is it pure?

Did you go and watch its 1st run from the traps as a pup ?
Reason I ask, they are funny to watch when they are puppys
its from ireland got a top pedigree . never seen it run , but my mate has owned a few dogs he got me into it . not going tuesday gotta worrk but will be there in a few weeks to see it romp home . gonna back it on tuesday just incase
 
Old 06-01-2008, 12:12 PM
HarkNowHear
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
its from ireland got a top pedigree . never seen it run , but my mate has owned a few dogs he got me into it . not going tuesday gotta worrk but will be there in a few weeks to see it romp home . gonna back it on tuesday just incase

How many do you part own ?

Highly addictive you know

My mate drove to Wimbledon to watch his in the oaks heats just before Christmas

Its a drug pure

cost him 300 to retire one to a greyhound home the other week too


Enjoy lad
 
Old 06-01-2008, 12:14 PM
puressence
 
Default

first one ive owned tbh .. my mate really looks after his dogs .we were backing one last year won loads on it , i posted it on here a few times i think a few lads won a few quid on it
 
Old 06-01-2008, 12:17 PM
HarkNowHear
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
first one ive owned tbh .. my mate really looks after his dogs .we were backing one last year won loads on it , i posted it on here a few times i think a few lads won a few quid on it
I remember it


who is the dogs trainer pure and get to the kennels and visitit when you get chance
 
Old 06-01-2008, 12:24 PM
puressence
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkNowHear
I remember it


who is the dogs trainer pure and get to the kennels and visitit when you get chance
trainer is from coventry fucknose the name . gonna have a mooch around when i get some time off
 
Old 06-01-2008, 12:26 PM
HarkNowHear
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
trainer is from coventry fucknose the name . gonna have a mooch around when i get some time off


worth a visit mate, does the dog good as well
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: my greyhound gets its first run out on tuesday at belle vue
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PAID: Bet ..825 Belle Vue Tonite puressence Off Topic 26 18-01-2008 11:39 PM
20:41 @ Belle Vue HarkNowHear Gamblers Anonymous 5 17-10-2007 06:56 PM
Going to Belle Vue dogs tonight MethodMan Off Topic 13 19-04-2007 03:37 PM
The Life Pursuit -Belle & Sebastian TheCurator Off Topic 10 11-12-2006 11:44 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:03 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.