United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-03-2019, 01:57 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
I would laugh for days if that happened. Especially if they don't win the league and he moves at the end of the season.
And takes Salah with him..

Unread 06-03-2019, 01:58 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
And takes Salah with him..
Can you imagine

Unread 06-03-2019, 02:02 PM
Chris Quayd

Not a chance either of those things will happen

Unread 06-03-2019, 02:10 PM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Not a chance either of those things will happen
Sad to say you're probably right.

Klopp's turned them down in the past, if memory serves. They've probably already been on the phone to his agent, but there's no reason to think he'll change his mind (he'd never get the same freedom to do what he wants there)

Unread 06-03-2019, 02:23 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou

Unread 06-03-2019, 04:57 PM
S/Side.Red

Suggestions that Perez is going to go grovelling back to Zizou and offer him full control over transfers to convince him

Unread 06-03-2019, 04:59 PM
ScarFace

Won't happen. Zidane clearly going to take over at Juve when their manager moves on.

Unread 06-03-2019, 05:03 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Suggestions that Perez is going to go grovelling back to Zizou and offer him full control over transfers to convince him
Not now Mendes is stirring the pot. This is only going one way.

Unread 06-03-2019, 05:16 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Not now Mendes is stirring the pot. This is only going one way.
Perez loves Mou. Might be an issue of whether other suits in Madrid can talk him out of it

Unread 06-03-2019, 05:19 PM
Sparky***

As much as everyone is enjoying them being a bit of a state.

It's generally bad news for anyone with decent players when they do drop in standards because they'll be out hoovering up Europe's best players soon enough.

Unread 06-03-2019, 05:27 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
As much as everyone is enjoying them being a bit of a state.

It's generally bad news for anyone with decent players when they do drop in standards because they'll be out hoovering up Europe's best players soon enough.
They've got money issues i think.

Unread 06-03-2019, 05:33 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Is the issue that the government is going to buy a car park off them again for 500 million quid?

Unread 06-03-2019, 05:40 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Job offered & rejected.

Poch or the managerial equivalent of a quantum singularity.

Unread 06-03-2019, 05:49 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
That's what the noises are but how can a club with that much revenue, including prize money for the most lucrative competition there is have money issues? They aren't even one of the biggest spenders in wages.

This may have something to do with it: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...ndation-widget

Unread 08-03-2019, 04:45 PM
ScarFace

Jose fave to take over until the end of the season....

They've lost 4 home games in a row. The first time in 19 years ( surprised thats ever happened )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
how can a club with that much revenue, including prize money for the most lucrative competition there is have money issues?
I think that big sand sponsor pullout will have causes them issues.
Who knows. I can see their figures they release not being true either, just to make themselves look hard.

Not saying they won't spend £200mil but considering what they need to replace, that would get them 2 players for what they want.

They need to sell all the players they can get out i.e bale, benzema, £#%&!ing ramos, kroos and probably a few more.

The above have won it all, cost them a fortune and they'd be able to cut their wage bill by a 1/4

Unread 08-03-2019, 04:51 PM
andyroo

Luckily they never lost home games under Mourinho.

Oh, hold on...

Any excuse. Any excuse at all.

Unread 08-03-2019, 04:53 PM
ziggyman17

I hope Mourinho goes back there, because it means Pogba will not be on their transfer list..

Unread 08-03-2019, 06:12 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Has Ramos given his permission to Perez to re-appoint Mourinho?
I think Ramos is doomed. He's cost them games and is older. He'll be sold to PSG or Italy soon enough.

Unread 08-03-2019, 06:22 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
I think Ramos is doomed. He's cost them games and is older. He'll be sold to PSG or Italy soon enough.
Hope City buy him. Just to boil the scouters piss.

Unread 12-03-2019, 08:40 AM
TheFatGoth

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47523681

Interesting piece by Ballague
Quote:
It is the custom of club president Perez to visit the dressing room after home matches. Needless to say on this occasion it was not to offer his congratulations.

My sources tell me what followed was a tirade against the players, accusing them of lacking professionalism, taking too much time off and effectively blaming them for the dire situation the club had found itself in.

The only player to respond was Ramos. What ensued over what I am reliably told was little more than one or two minutes, was what media sources euphemistically refer to as a "frank and robust exchange of views". Ramos told the president that if he really wanted someone to blame for the club's plight he might like to take a look at himself in the mirror.

Ramos conceded that the club was sick but added that Perez, rather than treat the patient, had done his best to kill it off.

Perez responded by telling Ramos that he would get rid of him, which was met with something akin to "show me the money and I'll be on my way".

And while this carried on, from all corners there came a deafening silence that said much more about the lack of captains, generals and leaders in the Madrid dressing room than mere words ever could.
Closed Thread