United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Closed Thread

Unread 19-03-2011, 03:10 PM
mazza

Default Re: *All New* United v Bolton Match Thread-Teams, Links and boundless, almost gay optimism

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
VDS; Brown, Smalling, Evans, Evra; Valencia, Carrick, Giggs, Nani; Rooney, Hernandez

Subs: Kuszczak, Owen, Berbatov, Park, Fábio, Gibson, Gill
I like it

toseeunited

Default Re: *All New* United v Bolton Match Thread-Teams, Links and boundless, almost gay optimism

#MUFC team v #BWFC: VDS; Brown, Smalling, Evans, Evra; Valencia, Carrick, Giggs, Nani; Rooney, Hernandez

Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Still no Berbs
No.

The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Evans
better than having a midfielder in there. Hopefully a break will have done him good.

Unread 19-03-2011, 03:11 PM
otbarney

Never knew Wonks had a brother, you live and learn.

Unread 19-03-2011, 03:11 PM
dunk

We need an annoying @#%&! in the dressing room prodding Evans and calling him a soft Irish @#%&! for the next hour, wind the £#%&!er up so he's got a bit of fight and fire about him when he gets on the pitch.

Unread 19-03-2011, 03:12 PM
mazza

Quote:

Still no Berbs
Must be getting sold.
I just can't see any other possibility. His confidence must be shattered after the season he has had to be discarded like this.

The Return of JC

1-0. Gill, 90+4. Value.

Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
VDS; Brown, Smalling, Evans, Evra; Valencia, Carrick, Giggs, Nani; Rooney, Hernandez

Subs: Kuszczak, Owen, Berbatov, Park, Fábio, Gibson, Gill
should win 3 or 4-0

Unread 19-03-2011, 03:13 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazza
Must be getting sold.
I just can't see any other possibility. His confidence must be shattered after the season he has had to be discarded like this.
steady on, plenty of games to go around yet this season.

Unread 19-03-2011, 03:15 PM
dunk

Quote:
Must be getting sold.
It's a strange one, but Fergie doesn't £#%&! about. Remember the jigging and re-jigging of the forward line in 98-99 trying to find the right fit.

Edit: Gill on the bench I £#%&!ing hope there are no more injuries back there. Feel for Fabio a bit too, tbh.

Unread 19-03-2011, 03:17 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Must be getting sold.
It's a proper odd one

He was £#%&! for the best part of 2 and half years and wasn't dropped

I'm not complaining though as I've always prefered it when we played with fast and mobile strikers

Unread 19-03-2011, 03:18 PM
mazza

Quote:
It's a strange one, but Fergie doesn't £#%&! about. Remember the jigging and re-jigging of the forward line in 98-99 trying to find the right fit.
Vaguely, I've had a few beers since then.
Could be me reading something that is not there.
I just think Berbs will be gutted cos Wayne never gets "rested" when fit. Not for this many games anyway.

Unread 19-03-2011, 03:21 PM
mazza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
It's a proper odd one

He was £#%&! for the best part of 2 and half years and wasn't dropped

I'm not complaining though as I've always prefered it when we played with fast and mobile strikers
I like him and ALWAYS have whilst he played for united. Back end of last season I was concerned for his confidence in front of goal but still appreciated his skills.
But I totally agree with this point.

Unread 19-03-2011, 03:21 PM
dunk

Quote:
Vaguely, I've had a few beers since then.
Could be me reading something that is not there.
I just think Berbs will be gutted cos Wayne never gets "rested" when fit. Not for this many games anyway.
Berbs did carry the attack on his own practically for the 1st half of the season.

Unread 19-03-2011, 03:22 PM
mazza

Quote:

Edit: Gill on the bench I £#%&!ing hope there are no more injuries back there. Feel for Fabio a bit too, tbh.

Unread 19-03-2011, 03:23 PM
dunk

Quote:
I'm assuming it's David rather than Oliver tbh, just for height purposes.

Unread 19-03-2011, 03:24 PM
mazza

Quote:
Berbs did carry the attack on his own practically for the 1st half of the season.
I know. But he'll look at it as tho he is being kicked in the nuts.
Players like Berbs want to play every game.
OFF TO THE MATCH NOW. C YA LATER.

Unread 19-03-2011, 03:24 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Dont get the feeling that Berba would be one to request transfer due to not playing. He's involved in the squad and always happy to be a squad player.

Unread 19-03-2011, 03:26 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Owen on the bench
Closed Thread