can see fergie going PB-style for the next few weeks

Unread 16-03-2011, 04:35 PM
fix up look SHARPE

Default Re: 5 Game Touchline Ban!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
From when does a ban start ?

From the kick off or before ?

Is he allowed in the dressing room at half time ? ... I guess not.

Wire him up to Phelan like Mourinho did with wasisface
didn't jose hide in a laundry basket to sneak into the dressing room?

Unread 16-03-2011, 04:37 PM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
From when does a ban start ?

From the kick off or before ?

Is he allowed in the dressing room at half time ? ... I guess not.

Wire him up to Phelan like Mourinho did with wasisface
I believe he's allowed in the changing room.

Doesnt matter much before the game as from what I understand SAF does his detailed team talks in the first team meetings at Carrington in the week and the talk in the changing room is merely a pep talk a lot of the time done after the meal before hand. The rest is left to Phelan and the gaffer doesnt spend a lot of time in the changing room at all prior to matches.

Sure there's a quote somewhere from him that he used to spend a lot of time with the players before the game until Jock Stein once told him something along the lines "if they dont know what their supposed to do by now, they'll never know" and since he's prep'd his sides differently.

Anyway, this is the most unjust and piss taking punishment the FA have ever handed out I think. Totally agree he should instigate a media blackout from now til the end of the season. Dont even send Phelan. Send the coach driver.

Unread 16-03-2011, 04:38 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by fix up look SHARPE
didn't jose hide in a laundry basket to sneak into the dressing room?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...nal-claim.html

Unread 16-03-2011, 04:39 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up Re: 5 Game Touchline Ban!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
Anyway, this is the most unjust and piss taking punishment the FA have ever handed out I think. Totally agree he should instigate a media blackout from now til the end of the season. Dont even send Phelan. Send the coach driver.
Send Bebe.

Unread 16-03-2011, 04:39 PM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
From twitter

SAF: "Want a fair ref, a strong ref anyway, we didn't get that. When I saw who was reffing it I feared the worst" 5 match ban, £30k fine.

Roberto Mancini: "It's normal - the big club usually has different treatment." No punishment

Tony Pulis: "Surprised to see [Dean] back on one of our games with his record against Stoke." No punishment.

Dave Whelan: "If it was any other club or player, you can bet your life he would have been sent off." No punishment.

Martinez: "I felt if my player had done that, he'd have been very lucky to stay on the pitch" No punishment.

Pulis: "If that was my player at OT & he committed two fouls like that, what do you think would have happened?" No punishment.
I will repost that any opportunity I get.

Unread 16-03-2011, 04:41 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

I'd like to see fergie turn up to every interview he's meant to including the Bebb but then not say a word just stare at the interviewer for a minute or so and then walk off. Does the wording of the rule that he has to give interviews include him having to speak?

Unread 16-03-2011, 04:44 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
I'd like to see fergie turn up to every interview he's meant to including the Bebb but then not say a word just stare at the interviewer for a minute or so and then walk off. Does the wording of the rule that he has to give interviews include him having to speak?
"no comment"

Unread 16-03-2011, 04:48 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs down Re: 5 Game Touchline Ban!!!!!

Would be great if Fergie & the entire squad refused to give any interviews between now & the end of the season.
5 matches?? Absolute joke.

How many managers come to OT & claim afterwards that the Ref was biased in favour of United??...it happens every £#%&!ing week. What a joke.

What did Wenger say about the Ref after their recent draw with Sunderland??...said some of the decisions were "disgusting" or something...Where's his £#%&!ing ban??

Unread 16-03-2011, 04:53 PM
Harfynn Teuport

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Should do them en Francais. He speaks the old French right?

Unread 16-03-2011, 04:54 PM
Jethro

Corrupt to £#%&! is this league

Unread 16-03-2011, 04:55 PM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harfynn Teuport
Should do them en Francais. He speaks the old French right?
Should get Eric to give them all

Unread 16-03-2011, 04:57 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Send Neville, he's still on the books and they can't ban him

Unread 16-03-2011, 04:57 PM
red in cumbria

Ah well - the competent, unbiased, visionary and above all not in any way influenced by the media FA strikes again

Unread 16-03-2011, 05:05 PM
Whip Hubley

Talking Re: 5 Game Touchline Ban!!!!!

my word 5 game ban

comical, absolutely comical. the FA underline what football has become - a bit of a joke on all levels

5 games for saying he wanted a fair referee, in a match where there were 2 shockingly bad (and major) decisions...

Unread 16-03-2011, 05:11 PM
Bunker Buster

utter %@#$&!s.

We should have a media blackout till the end of the season, no interviews, no motd nothing for those @#%&!s who ruin the game.

then watch them crawl back for titbits when we get 19.

Fergies gonna be fuming.

the FA are on my 'List'

Unread 16-03-2011, 05:12 PM
Ginners

when will he learn

Unread 16-03-2011, 05:15 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
when will he learn
learn what ?

Unread 16-03-2011, 05:19 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
comical, absolutely comical. the FA underline what football has become - a bit of a joke on all levels
Yep.
Football is becoming unbearable on so many levels.

The game in this Country is £#%&!ing 'policed' by TalkSport. It's absolutely mental.
Wenger, Redknapp, Holloway, Pulis, Grant etc.. have all got away with worse than what Fergie said.

Why is it 5 games?? How did they reach that figure??...& how on earth could they not take into account the appalling decisions that went against United at Stamford Bridge (again)

We really should throw our toys out of the Pram over this one. I hope Fergie see's his arse big time.

Unread 16-03-2011, 05:20 PM
Jethro

Best to just let it go and move on. £#%&!ing sucks though.
Closed Thread