United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-02-2011, 08:39 PM
£#%&! KFC

Default Re: Ex-United star David May organises party to 'celebrate' Manchester City’s 35 years without a tro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Massive venue.
massively shit venue...warm Fosters...in plastic glasses....ripper

Unread 03-02-2011, 08:40 PM
fix up look SHARPE

Default Re: Ex-United star David May organises party to 'celebrate' Manchester City’s 35 years without a tro

anyone else facebook friends with him

his website is £#%&!ing abysmal, looks like it's from 2001.

http://unitednights.co.uk/default.aspx

Unread 03-02-2011, 08:58 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by fix up look SHARPE

he's got quinton fortune in the Legends section

Unread 03-02-2011, 09:30 PM
MrBishi

David May, top purple

Unread 03-02-2011, 10:44 PM
Red Tatton

Some of the comments

But they just can't help themselves..

Quote:
if we win a cup this year the banner will no doubt change to read 43 years (since we won the league).
i have no problems with it - its just banter - and good banter at that. if roles were reversed our banner would probably be bigger than theirs!

Unread 03-02-2011, 10:47 PM
Jethro

They're acting all massive and hard over there. Bet £#%&! all turn up.

Unread 03-02-2011, 11:08 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
They're acting all massive and hard over there. Bet £#%&! all turn up.
Anyone pretending to be asleep best be warned.

Unread 03-02-2011, 11:12 PM
fix up look SHARPE

some plank on the comments bit, talking about where the money is going.

Quote:
Give it to Neil Youngs family you heartless morons

Unread 03-02-2011, 11:15 PM
FannyBanter

I like it how seems to stick his noggin' in pictures just like the '99 picture

Can't be a blue ffs, unless he's a red/blue on a massive wummers.

Unread 03-02-2011, 11:26 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by FannyBanter
I like it how seems to stick his noggin' in pictures just like the '99 picture

Can't be a blue ffs, unless he's a red/blue on a massive wummers.
Experienced the riches first hand and couldn't live with being poor.

Unread 04-02-2011, 12:00 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
iit's £20 a ticket...and it;s in Walkabout:shakehead:

not ticking any boxes...apart from the no thanks box obviously
£20? £#%&! me

It's a bit sad, the one at Maine road would have been hilarious but why bother with this? I'll maybe allow myself a slight chuckle at the end of the season if we lift 19 but spending 20 sheets on an entire night devoted to city not being very good? Nah

Unread 04-02-2011, 12:12 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by fix up look SHARPE

I was, but just assumed it was Red Army so I £#%&!ed him off.

Unread 04-02-2011, 08:16 AM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
£20? £#%&! me

It's a bit sad, the one at Maine road would have been hilarious but why bother with this? I'll maybe allow myself a slight chuckle at the end of the season if we lift 19 but spending 20 sheets on an entire night devoted to city not being very good? Nah
Brilliant value compared to Old Trafford

Unread 04-02-2011, 11:24 AM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
What are the chances a bunch of divs turn up for some fun
I would be more surprised if they do.

Unread 04-02-2011, 11:38 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
£20? £#%&! me

Can't you imagine the banter?

It'll be off the hook.

Fosters, jagerbombs and Pete Boyle leading various renditions whilst the old United players struggle to hide their contempt for you.

Unread 08-02-2011, 07:10 PM
Part 36 Offer

Been cancelled due to the bitters.

Unread 08-02-2011, 07:29 PM
Part 36 Offer

Take the cup out and it looks like they are all worshipping him

Unread 08-02-2011, 07:39 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
Been cancelled due to the bitters.
Really? The threat of getting covered with blue ketchup to hard to face?

Unread 08-02-2011, 07:42 PM
Sloane

David May: look i coudnt do nothing about it its the police who have called it off and yes the MEN papers fault as the person who wrote it didnt know what he was talking about and that alot of the money raised does go to Christies .He wasnt interested in what the event was for...thank you MIKE KEEGEN YOU #@&%! hope one day nobody from your family actually gets the horrible disease CANCER because the money raised could of helped ...........thanks again for all your support..Maysie

oh dear

Unread 08-02-2011, 07:49 PM
Pop

Thumbs up Re: Ex-United star David May organises party to 'celebrate' Manchester City’s 35 years without a tro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
Take the cup out and it looks like they are all worshipping him
Closed Thread