United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-02-2011, 04:19 PM
est.1878

Default Re: Ex-United star David May organises party to 'celebrate' Manchester City’s 35 years without a tro

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Henrys
city did a hoax fire 999?

Unread 03-02-2011, 04:39 PM
Brenner

Thumbs down Re: Ex-United star David May organises party to 'celebrate' Manchester City’s 35 years without a tro

http://fourfourtwo.com/interviews/wh...2/article.aspx

Quote:
Some might be surprised that I say that because I supported City when I was younger, probably to be awkward because all my family were United fans, but I had trials with City when I was 14 and hated it. It was like a cattle market. These days my allegiances lie with United.
What a £#%&!in #@&%!

Once a bitter, always a £#%&!in bitter imo

Unread 03-02-2011, 07:00 PM
Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
city did a hoax fire 999?
A burst pipe it was.

Don't think #@&%!boss had anything to do with it.

Unread 03-02-2011, 07:10 PM
Jethro

Default Re: Ex-United star David May organises party to 'celebrate' Manchester City’s 35 years without a tro

What are the chances a bunch of divs turn up for some fun

Unread 03-02-2011, 07:13 PM
FannyBanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
What are the chances a bunch of divs turn up for some fun
We'll be waiting

Unread 03-02-2011, 07:15 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FannyBanter
We'll be waiting

would actually love to see sullers with the MIB's etc. chatting about hair products and clothes etc

Unread 03-02-2011, 07:18 PM
FannyBanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

would actually love to see sullers with the MIB's etc. chatting about hair products and clothes etc
clothes - black
hair - not really much scope tbh bald salfordians

Unread 03-02-2011, 07:19 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FannyBanter
clothes - black
hair - not really much scope tbh bald salfordians
i mean your bants pal

not being mean ffs

Unread 03-02-2011, 07:25 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
i mean your bants pal

not being mean ffs
If your were an alpha male you would really go for him. You've made yourself look a bit soft here. Go get him.

Unread 03-02-2011, 07:27 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
If your were an alpha male you would really go for him. You've made yourself look a bit soft here. Go get him.
im a mad @#%&!. ill kill you and him

Unread 03-02-2011, 07:29 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
im a mad @#%&!. ill kill you and him
Louise Spence sprang to mind when i read that

Unread 03-02-2011, 07:33 PM
redwhiteandblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
it was at their platt lane training ground
Silver suite at Maine Rd. They cracked on there was a leak and had to cancel the booking.

Unread 03-02-2011, 07:42 PM
suedeshoes

Thumbs up Re: Ex-United star David May organises party to 'celebrate' Manchester City’s 35 years without a tro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner
http://fourfourtwo.com/interviews/wh...2/article.aspx

What a £#%&!in #@&%!

Once a bitter, always a £#%&!in bitter imo
This.

Brenner knows the score.

Unread 03-02-2011, 07:45 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
Louise Spence sprang to mind when i read that
cheers pal

Unread 03-02-2011, 08:16 PM
Jethro

Anyone going? Lad I work with is, seems all his opinions are twitter based as with most of who seem to be goin.

Unread 03-02-2011, 08:17 PM
FannyBanter

Quote:
Anyone going? Lad I work with is, seems all his opinions are twitter based as with most of who seem to be goin.
So marlo is organising a leaving do for Nev.

Unread 03-02-2011, 08:21 PM
Bunker Buster

He's a citeh fan.

*raaaattttttttttcklllleeeee

Unread 03-02-2011, 08:24 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Anyone on here go to the infamous 25th Anniversary, organised by Moboss, which was supposed to be held at Main Road
yes...was quality....we got a bus down to Maine Road after the do at henry's had finished

they actually ran out of alcohol in henry's

think it shut down soon after

Unread 03-02-2011, 08:26 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
iit's £20 a ticket...and it;s in Walkabout:shakehead:

not ticking any boxes...apart from the no thanks box obviously

Unread 03-02-2011, 08:29 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
iit's £20 a ticket...and it;s in Walkabout:shakehead:
Massive venue.
Closed Thread