United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-02-2011, 08:46 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Default Re: Ex-United star David May organises party to 'celebrate' Manchester City’s 35 years without a tro

Will the dopey @#%&!s be adding this victory to their honours list?

Unread 10-02-2011, 09:17 AM
Cream

Default Re: Ex-United star David May organises party to 'celebrate' Manchester City’s 35 years without a tro

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Can't you imagine the banter?

It'll be off the hook.

Fosters, jagerbombs and Pete Boyle leading various renditions whilst the old United players struggle to hide their contempt for you.
that's the ticket.

Unread 21-03-2011, 09:13 PM
Brenner

I see the bitter, masquerading as a red nowadays, had his big night out

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereven...h arity_night

Thick @#%&!

Unread 21-03-2011, 09:18 PM
Stubbsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner
I see the bitter, masquerading as a red nowadays, had his big night out

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereven...h arity_night

Thick @#%&!
The new Frank Sidebottom

Unread 21-03-2011, 09:25 PM
carlosartorial

Oh dear, that event looks every bit as grim as you'd expect.

Unread 21-03-2011, 09:30 PM
Bunker Buster

Why the witch hunt for Maysie though....?

Who leaked the video to the Paper.....?

Hmmmmm

Wonder if he's gonna take his facebook down again.....

Poor maysie.

Unread 21-03-2011, 10:29 PM
Jethro

Whats that comment about City fans at Chelsea having Munich hymn sheets?

Unread 21-03-2011, 11:58 PM
rogieop

£20

a fool and their money and all that.

Unread 22-03-2011, 12:16 AM
Wez

Thumbs down Re: Ex-United star David May organises party to 'celebrate' Manchester City’s 35 years without a tro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Whats that comment about City fans at Chelsea having Munich hymn sheets?
They sing it often enough, dont they know the words by now

Unread 22-03-2011, 01:15 AM
42ndstreet irregular

£#%&!ing hell some of the comments.

A club that feast on the munich air crash,its true.They need to show more class like the good people of bradford and liverpool ,and not ram it down our throats,its 50 odd years ago now,how many posters on here were alive 1n 58 not many i bet.

If any representative form Christies is listening. I for one will refrain from donating to your worthwhile charity until you start ensuring that people that raise funds in your name do so in a professional and respectful manner. I wouldn’t donate to the BNP regardless of the charity they were collecting for and I would be very wary of any charity that associates its self with such rabble. Charities should be impartial as of course anyone can cancer, this shows them as anything but. - So I take it this blue @#%&! would also refuse treatment from Christies should he be in the unfortunate position of needing them?

david who?
can't remember him being any good.
did he play many games?

No, he wasn't great. He did start in two FA Cup final victories for United though. He managed to stack up 118 appearances for United though, collecting 2 league titles and a champions league along the way. Five major honors - the same amount as City have managed in the last 55 years

just the three medals in 10days in May

Unread 22-03-2011, 02:26 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42ndstreet irregular
£#%&!ing hell some of the comments.

A club that feast on the munich air crash,its true.They need to show more class like the good people of bradford and liverpool ,and not ram it down our throats,its 50 odd years ago now,how many posters on here were alive 1n 58 not many i bet.

If any representative form Christies is listening. I for one will refrain from donating to your worthwhile charity until you start ensuring that people that raise funds in your name do so in a professional and respectful manner. I wouldn’t donate to the BNP regardless of the charity they were collecting for and I would be very wary of any charity that associates its self with such rabble. Charities should be impartial as of course anyone can cancer, this shows them as anything but. - So I take it this blue @#%&! would also refuse treatment from Christies should he be in the unfortunate position of needing them?

david who?
can't remember him being any good.
did he play many games?

No, he wasn't great. He did start in two FA Cup final victories for United though. He managed to stack up 118 appearances for United though, collecting 2 league titles and a champions league along the way. Five major honors - the same amount as City have managed in the last 55 years

just the three medals in 10days in May

I'm lost here pal, what exactly are the quotes and where are they from?

Unread 22-03-2011, 07:27 AM
elephantstone

He's cashing in on pete boyles fame.

Unread 22-03-2011, 08:25 AM
Chorlton74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
I'm lost here pal, what exactly are the quotes and where are they from?
all from the comments section of the MEN's article on it.

Unread 22-03-2011, 08:28 AM
elephantstone

Apparently maysie and boylie had a dance off

Unread 22-03-2011, 09:59 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
He's cashing in on pete boyles fame.
he said hello to me and jaffo outside lmc on saturday

surprised jaffo hasnt mentioned it in the lunchtime star spots
Closed Thread