United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-03-2011, 07:36 AM
borsuk

Default Re: 5 Game Touchline Ban!!!!!

Quote:
"I think two kinds of people can be unhappy: those who love Arsenal and those who football can be frustrated with the referee's decision because it's very difficult to understand his attitude,"
Quote:
"It's not a surprise the referee didn't book a single Barcelona player."
one-game ban for wenger

Unread 18-03-2011, 09:38 AM
BulgarianSpectator

Paper says that former FA compliance officer Graham Bean was on Fergie's defence team, he saw the assessor's report which heavily critised the ref... but "the FA are like communists and stick together".

Yet Fergie isn't appealling?

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...d-is-ruled-out

Unread 18-03-2011, 09:55 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulgarianSpectator
Paper says that former FA compliance officer Graham Bean was on Fergie's defence team, he saw the assessor's report which heavily critised the ref... but "the FA are like communists and stick together".

Yet Fergie isn't appealling?

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...d-is-ruled-out
Cos then he'd get a extra ban for the Arsenal match. They wont change their minds so whats the point ?

Unread 18-03-2011, 01:43 PM
dunk

A City fan just informed me that we have proven that we have the FA in our pockets once again, as Ferguson has been allowed to pull his ban forward to start on Saturday, ensuring he doesn't miss the Arsenal game

Unread 18-03-2011, 01:47 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

i don't get how he can be banned for a game in a different competition than the one he broke the rules in tbh

Unread 18-03-2011, 03:01 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazza
In that context he did. To say someone is not fair before a ball has been kicked only implies one thing.
To say otherwise is merely trying to be clever.
He said it after the game.

Who the £#%&! are you anyway? Smells of blueshite.

Unread 18-03-2011, 03:41 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
He said it after the game.

Who the £#%&! are you anyway? Smells of blueshite.
Having seen several of mazza's posts, honestly don't think so

Just being a bit contrarian, that's all (or are you saying Throb is a bluenose, too??)

Unread 18-03-2011, 10:56 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up Re: 5 Game Touchline Ban!!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-Holloway.html

Quote:
'Mike Phelan (United's assistant-manager) lives near me and was walking out of the local Spar shop yesterday,' he said. 'I wound my window down and congratulated him on beating Marseille the night before. He said it had been a bit tight, then added: "Have you heard? He's got five matches. Can you imagine what he's going to be like tomorrow morning? God help us."

'I just laughed and thought: "I'm glad I'm not in your shoes, mate, going into Carrington to face that." I wouldn't have relished it too much.

Unread 19-03-2011, 08:46 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Holloway said Webb had a "stinker"..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...em/9430360.stm

Wonder how long he'll be done for?
Closed Thread