United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-06-2017, 09:30 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
I'm sure he'll appreciate such praise from a master of the art.
Yeah. Right on Al.

Unread 11-06-2017, 10:59 PM
gav81

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75Red
He's been banned from at least two other Utd forums for doing the same thing. (Fora, for the pedants ) He's a relentless wumming @#%&!.
I'm only banned at one forum. They had a purge when supporters were criticising Mourinho earlier in the season. Says more about the forum than about me.

And I might be a relentless @#%&! but I'm not wumming. I genuinely find the Mourinho way to be the polar opposite of the United way. To make it worse, I don't believe the timing of his appointment will bring United much success.

I guess I put support of the club values before support of a manager that shits on them.

Unread 11-06-2017, 11:14 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
If you find Mourinho's football boring, you're a WUM now?
That's an impressive straw man you have constructed there, sir

Unread 11-06-2017, 11:21 PM
75Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
If you find Mourinho's football boring, you're a WUM now?

Unread 11-06-2017, 11:39 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by gav81
I'm only banned at one forum. They had a purge when supporters were criticising Mourinho earlier in the season. Says more about the forum than about me.

And I might be a relentless @#%&! but I'm not wumming. I genuinely find the Mourinho way to be the polar opposite of the United way. To make it worse, I don't believe the timing of his appointment will bring United much success.

I guess I put support of the club values before support of a manager that shits on them.
Top red

Unread 12-06-2017, 08:12 AM
lindelof

Quote:
I don't believe the timing of his appointment will bring United much success.

You're right. Terrible appointment.

Unread 12-06-2017, 08:30 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindelof

You're right. Terrible appointment.

I like this new guy

Unread 12-06-2017, 08:33 AM
gav81

I don't regard a couple of second tier trophies as much success, especially when accompanied by a 6th place league finish. It's a new level of desperate when we start counting the Community Shield.

We're off topic here. I'll start a thread with my concerns for the club under Mourinho and then I'll forget about it til next season.

Unread 12-06-2017, 08:36 AM
lindelof

Quote:
I don't regard a couple of second tier trophies as much success, especially when accompanied by a 6th place league finish.

We're off topic here. I'll start a thread with my concerns for the club under Mourinho and then I'll forget about it til next season.

Please don't.

Unread 12-06-2017, 08:54 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
I don't regard a couple of second tier trophies as much success, especially when accompanied by a 6th place league finish. It's a new level of desperate when we start counting the Community Shield.

What other forum did you get banned from?

Unread 12-06-2017, 09:01 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
What other forum did you get banned from?
M0ngChan

Unread 12-06-2017, 09:09 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:

Agreed. Load of shit winning anything other than the CL. I'd rather we hadn't won them at all tbh.

Unread 17-07-2017, 02:16 AM
Luffy

Quote:

A lot is written about the Jose way, of being pragmatic and defensive, but we're way more entertaining now than we were under LVG and Moyes who were supposed to favour fast attacking football.

We get to watch really exciting talents week in week out. I get excited just at the thought of seeing the likes of pogba, mhki and rashford every week and adding lukaku to the mix.

the players are still a little disjointed in terms of playing nice football, but I can't imagine Jose is telling them to not dribble or pass effectively.

Unread 17-07-2017, 05:16 AM
Crumps

We would have finished higher than sixth if we weren't having to play more games than those around us as well as Thursday-Sunday often with silly kick off times imo. You play more games with success though, more depth in the squad this year will see us cope better with the Tue/Wed games.

So Gav doesn't use trophies as a mark of success? Older than me and he is a Top Four£#%&!wit/Fourkwit, any league position but first is failure in that particular competition.

Unread 17-07-2017, 07:25 AM
Mr_Ed

I think it's widely acknowledged that Gav is a cretin Crumps

Unread 17-07-2017, 09:51 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
I think it's widely acknowledged that Gav is a cretin Crumps
Aye, I can't believe the amount of credit I gave human beings until the Internet.

Unread 22-09-2017, 09:43 AM
Pop

Gone back to Atletico. £57m

How was this done outside the transfer window?

Unread 22-09-2017, 09:44 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Gone back to Atletico. £57m

How was this done outside the transfer window?
Deal will complete on Jan 1st

Unread 22-09-2017, 09:47 AM
Pop

Oh, so sit on his arse for the next three months then.

Hog faced @#%&!.
Closed Thread