United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 16-04-2022, 06:45 PM
dunk

Can see our lads being proper up for it tbh.

Unread 16-04-2022, 06:51 PM
Pop

Liverpool will be 4-0 up by half time, nqat.

Unread 16-04-2022, 06:53 PM
puressence

Proper buzzing for Tuesday and taking middle son his first away game 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unread 16-04-2022, 07:49 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Didn’t know you hated your middle Son, mate.

You know what, I think they’ll barely even bother to do that. They’ve got more
Important things to spend their energy on. They’ll beat us comfortably and move on.

Oh, and Ralf confirmed we have no McFred. THIS United is going to THIS Liverpool side with Matic and Pogba in midfield. Good luck, everyone 😂
If he goes his “normal” formation matic and pogba play as 6s

Maybe he could switch it to a 352

Ronaldo sancho

Telles matic Bruno pogba dalot

Slab. Lindelof varane ( have no idea how long he is out for)

Just pack the midfield with as much players as possible so they can’t pass through it and hope for a lucky counter

Unread 16-04-2022, 08:59 PM
AK14

They’re taking the £#%&!ing piss.

Unread 16-04-2022, 09:05 PM
Vedder

Yanks

Unread 16-04-2022, 09:30 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
If he goes his “normal” formation matic and pogba play as 6s

Maybe he could switch it to a 352

Ronaldo sancho

Telles matic Bruno pogba dalot

Slab. Lindelof varane ( have no idea how long he is out for)

Just pack the midfield with as much players as possible so they can’t pass through it and hope for a lucky counter
He said Varane could be back, but probably won’t be as he hasn’t trained all week.

Unread 16-04-2022, 09:35 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
He said Varane could be back, but probably won’t be as he hasn’t trained all week.
I feel any combination of mcfred /matic/pogba as two sixes will be a disaster.

If we play the normal 4231 they will just out work us and beat the crap out of them. He has to try to get the scousers to not play their game. Highly unlikely to go 352 . If we see the usual team sheet, expect the worst

Unread 16-04-2022, 09:40 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
I feel any combination of mcfred /matic/pogba as two sixes will be a disaster.

If we play the normal 4231 they will just out work us and beat the crap out of them. He has to try to get the scousers to not play their game. Highly unlikely to go 352 . If we see the usual team sheet, expect the worst
I think our only hope is that we catch them a little cold. They’ve got so many big games and it really does take it out of you. Start well, score early and we at least have something to protect.

Not that I trust us to actually protect it.

It’s hard to see anything other than a very comfortable home win. Which really pisses me off because we rarely had it easy against them in our pomp. Where are our 1-0 Danny Murphy moments?

Unread 16-04-2022, 09:47 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
I think our only hope is that we catch them a little cold. They’ve got so many big games and it really does take it out of you. Start well, score early and we at least have something to protect.

Not that I trust us to actually protect it.

It’s hard to see anything other than a very comfortable home win. Which really pisses me off because we rarely had it easy against them in our pomp. Where are our 1-0 Danny Murphy moments?
It’s probably stupidity from me but I do think United have a very small chance on the counter. It’s the defence that’s the bigger worry, Norwich scored 6 goals away from home all season before today

You need hard workers against the scouse. Fred is probably the best out of a bad bunch. Matic is the only one who can pass but his legs are gone . Fred pogba as 6s maybe.

I was talking to a guy at work and mentioned something similar. In our pomp on top of the world we still never smashed the scousers (or city) for that matter . FrustrAtes me that they can score 9 goals in two games at OT where everyone expects it.

If you are organised and work hard you can get a result against anyone. The players are neither

Unread 16-04-2022, 10:32 PM
jem

why are you talking about our next game in tbe match thread?

when we were shit before we won everything and they were good, we still used to beat liverpool.

Unread 16-04-2022, 10:44 PM
MUFC One Love

I left at half time (I thought it was 2-0).

Joke of a club. Gutted I didn't stay to give Pogba shit.

Unread 17-04-2022, 12:02 AM
Sparky***

Just watched the highlights. I can only assume Telles was given the afternoon off because every goal and Norwich chance came down his side.

Unread 17-04-2022, 12:05 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Just watched the highlights. I can only assume Telles was given the afternoon off because every goal and Norwich chance came down his side.
He’s £#%&!ing £#%&!. Honestly. Can’t run, never in position and can’t kick the ball ffs.

He’ll still be here next season

Unread 17-04-2022, 12:13 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
As I said when the starting 11 was announced, I’ve no idea why Fernandez isn’t getting a chance at left back ahead of Telles especially against Norwich at home

He’s probably been the under 23s player of the season and there’s no way he wouldn’t improve on utter shite like Telles

Unread 17-04-2022, 07:50 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He’s £#%&!ing £#%&!. Honestly. Can’t run, never in position and can’t kick the ball ffs.

He’ll still be here next season
Amen

The Telles love has always made me

Unread 17-04-2022, 08:41 AM
puressence

Quote:
Incredible considering the first goal they scored came from Dalots side the move and cross.

Unread 17-04-2022, 08:46 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Incredible considering the first goal they scored came from Dalots side the move and cross.
I was just thinking exactly that.

Unread 17-04-2022, 09:08 AM
MUFC One Love

Dalot is average as well.

Standards have dropped massively.

Unread 17-04-2022, 09:12 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence

Dalot is £#%&! as well. The only thing going for him is that Wan-Bissaka is even more tragic.