Closed Thread

Unread 09-10-2019, 06:17 PM
windy waffles

Liverpool no. Norwich, yes.

Unread 09-10-2019, 06:31 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
They obviously don’t give a shit given they only signed half the players they should have in the summer, and had a ridiculously small net spend. I think they are expecting to have sold the club by the end of the season, which means ole gets sacked regardless and we can go back to big names for big money who’ll not give a £#%&!. Yay.
Promise.

Unread 09-10-2019, 06:46 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Promise.
I’d rather the glazers than the Saudis. The final nail if they take over.

Unread 09-10-2019, 07:00 PM
Casanova85

The problem with Ole is that he might get a 1-1 vs Liverpool (with the return of the injured players) just to drop 2 points vs Norwich. 2 points out of 6, and closer to the 18th spot.

The match vs Liverpool has to be the turning point. A victory would be a huge boost.

Unread 09-10-2019, 07:59 PM
Cream

The Sun’s Tom McDermot reckons Norwich will be the straw that breaks the camel’s back.

I don’t believe him.

I think Woodward will stick by Ole until after Jan, knowing that our scum squad will jump into life under any new manager and string enough wins together to finish mid table.

Rinse. Repeat. Enjoy.

Unread 09-10-2019, 08:49 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
I’d rather the glazers than the Saudis. The final nail if they take over.
#Metoo. It can go £#%&! itself if that happens.

Unread 09-10-2019, 10:02 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casanova85
The problem with Ole is that he might get a 1-1 vs Liverpool (with the return of the injured players) just to drop 2 points vs Norwich. 2 points out of 6, and closer to the 18th spot.

The match vs Liverpool has to be the turning point. A victory would be a huge boost.
That’s not a problem with ole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
I think Woodward will stick by Ole until after Jan, knowing that our scum squad will jump into life under any new manager and string enough wins together to finish mid table.

Rinse. Repeat. Enjoy.
Or before jan, so the new manager needs to assess the squad rather than buy anyone. It would be such a backward step to bring in a new manager now, I have every expectation the club will do it.
Closed Thread