United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-09-2019, 03:16 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
It's cute how much you defend him.

Name 10 world class performances he's put in since he returned ?
Tbf, it wouldn't matter if I named 20, you'd either refute or deny.

He needs to go, it's toxic for him here, 1 bad game and he's a lazy @#%&! who doesn't give a shit or is trying to force a move. If he signed a new deal tomorrow the narrative would remain the same

Embrace the mediocrity.

Unread 27-09-2019, 03:30 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Tbf, it wouldn't matter if I named 20, you'd either refute or deny.

He needs to go, it's toxic for him here, 1 bad game and he's a lazy @#%&! who doesn't give a shit or is trying to force a move. If he signed a new deal tomorrow the narrative would remain the same

Embrace the mediocrity.
You can't name 10.

It's ok.

Embrace HIS mediocrity

Unread 27-09-2019, 03:37 PM
utd99

I love how he has to leave because we’re not good enough for him when he’s a huge part of the reason we’re not good enough.

Somewhere along the line we seem to have lost the point that we support Man Utd, not these transient nobodies.

Unread 27-09-2019, 04:07 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
That's the default position because nobody likes him tbh.
because he can't be arsed.

Unread 27-09-2019, 04:37 PM
AK14

Also for all the hate Lukaku had for being a fat bastard etc, Pogba looks to have packed on a few pounds over the last few months and looks £#%&!ed after 20 minutes of playing, yet not much is said about that.

Unread 27-09-2019, 05:07 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Also for all the hate Lukaku had for being a fat bastard etc, Pogba looks to have packed on a few pounds over the last few months and looks £#%&!ed after 20 minutes of playing, yet not much is said about that.
Probably because you’ve made it up. Packed on a few pounds

Unread 27-09-2019, 06:02 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Probably because you’ve made it up. Packed on a few pounds
Hi pal...

Knew you’d reply

So are we all saying Ole should treat Pogba like Mou treated him but got grief for?

Unread 27-09-2019, 06:21 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
Rather have Scott parker at this point
At least our half time team talks will be better.

Unread 27-09-2019, 06:31 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Hi pal...

Knew you’d reply

So are we all saying Ole should treat Pogba like Mou treated him but got grief for?
Tbf as you post 327 times a day here on the same 3 subjects it was inevitable I’d reply to one of them.

Unread 27-09-2019, 07:01 PM
AK14

Quote:
Tbf as you post 327 times a day here on the same 3 subjects it was inevitable I’d reply to one of them.
You’re even keeping tabs on how much I post now

Obsessed much.

Unread 27-09-2019, 07:04 PM
Ethers

Quote:
You’re even keeping tabs on how much I post now

Obsessed much.
It wasn’t an accurate figure I’m afraid.

Unread 27-09-2019, 07:06 PM
S/Side.Red

Our midfield without Pogba makes me feel ill.

Binning our best player still doesn't make any more sense than it did in the summer. Get three midfielders lined up and I'm listening.

Unread 27-09-2019, 07:07 PM
AK14

Quote:
It wasn’t an accurate figure I’m afraid.
Definitely on the low side tbh.

Unread 27-09-2019, 08:19 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
yeah but i'll stick my neck out and say they'll probably get their act together before we will
Indeed.

Unread 27-09-2019, 09:17 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Woodward
Twitter rumours
Mou

Unread 27-09-2019, 10:10 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Woodward
Twitter rumours
Mou
Jokes on you..

This is the Pogba thread

Unread 28-09-2019, 12:47 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Binning our best player still doesn't make any more sense than it did in the summer. Get three midfielders lined up and I'm listening.
Unfortunately we appear to be past all that. He's either injured or slightly above average from here on in. Hardly worth the hassle.

Probably would have been best to bin him off in the summer considering he wanted to leave, but did anybody hear about a concrete offer over 90 mil? Or even a rumour? And who were we linked with? A prospect at Newcastle.

The solution is for him to knuckle down and prove his worth to would-be suitors. But instead he probably blames his inconsistency entirely on the mediocre squad he plays with.

You can't have it both ways. Either you're quite obviously worthy of a place in Real Madrid's starting line up or you ain't. Apparently he ain't.

Unread 28-09-2019, 08:20 AM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Quote:

Exactly.

Unread 28-09-2019, 08:59 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Unfortunately we appear to be past all that. He's either injured or slightly above average from here on in. Hardly worth the hassle.

Probably would have been best to bin him off in the summer considering he wanted to leave, but did anybody hear about a concrete offer over 90 mil? Or even a rumour? And who were we linked with? A prospect at Newcastle.

The solution is for him to knuckle down and prove his worth to would-be suitors. But instead he probably blames his inconsistency entirely on the mediocre squad he plays with.

You can't have it both ways. Either you're quite obviously worthy of a place in Real Madrid's starting line up or you ain't. Apparently he ain't.
When he's on it he's far from average though. First game of the season he produces two assists that probably nobody else in our squad could manage, let alone both in the same game. We just don't have the quality to think we're better off without him.

He's massively frustrating and his attitude and behaviour in 2018 was poor, but he's still our best player. I wish he wasn't.

Unread 28-09-2019, 09:40 AM
dunk

Quote:
When he's on it he's far from average though. First game of the season he produces two assists that probably nobody else in our squad could manage, let alone both in the same game. We just don't have the quality to think we're better off without him.

He's massively frustrating and his attitude and behaviour in 2018 was poor, but he's still our best player. I wish he wasn't.
This.

Do think he’s injured, low on confidence/moral (as are the whole squad tbh) and lacks stomach for the fight it seems, but he’s under more scrutiny than any player I can ever remember
Closed Thread