United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-10-2019, 10:24 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
True pal, if you take away the goals and assists he has done very little.
Used to respect the majority of what you posted but, recently, you're posting utter garbage. Almost as if you're drunk or on a poor wum.

Unread 31-10-2019, 10:24 AM
dunk

Absolutely no consideration that Pogba into the team with Fred and The Scottish Player might actual improve us further? Or that he may just, actually, be genuinely injured?

Most on here thought Martial was a coward that was swinging the lead, but now he's back, grafting and scoring and not a word...

Unread 31-10-2019, 10:27 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Absolutely no consideration that Pogba into the team with Fred and The Scottish Player might actual improve us further? Or that he may just, actually be genuinely injured?

Most on here thought Martial was a coward that was swinging the lead, but now he's back, grafting and scoring and not a word...
We are playing with tenacity and pace. Everyone has a role and knows what they are doing. If he comes back into the team, he will prance around, will not be arsed, continually lose the ball and will slow us down no end.

No thanks.

Unread 31-10-2019, 10:27 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Used to respect the majority of what you posted but, recently, you're posting utter garbage. Almost as if you're drunk or on a poor wum.
If I recall correctly you accused me of being drunk when I said Rashy and Tony would tear Norwich apart.

You predicted we would lose the game.

Keep me onside mate, it’s for the best.

Unread 31-10-2019, 10:28 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
If I recall correctly you accused me of being drunk when I said Rashy and Tony would tear Norwich apart.

You predicted we would lose the game.

Keep me onside mate, it’s for the best.
I can admit I was wrong. You should on Pogba. He doesn't want to be here so shouldn't take the place of someone who does and when we are playing well as a team.

Unread 31-10-2019, 10:29 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
“Has to go” during the Spring if I remember rightly.

Unread 31-10-2019, 10:30 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
“Has to go” during the Spring if I remember rightly.
Ps you are wrong accusing me of you being drunk by suggesting we would beat Norwich. It was your posts after the Partizan game.

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showt...#post5264 367

Will await your apology.

Unread 31-10-2019, 10:31 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
I can admit I was wrong. You should on Pogba. He doesn't want to be here so shouldn't take the place of someone who does and when we are playing well as a team.
It’s not about right or wrong. If you’d prefer Pereira or Lingard to Pogba then that’s your choice. I wouldn’t. No right or wrong here. Calm down.

Unread 31-10-2019, 10:32 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Ps you are wrong accusing me of you being drunk by suggesting we would beat Norwich. It was your posts after the Partizan game.

Will await your apology.
He doesn't watch the Europa apparently.....

Get £#%&!ed Pogba.

windy waffles

Quote:
It’s not about right or wrong. If you’d prefer Pereira or Lingard to Pogba then that’s your choice. I wouldn’t. No right or wrong here. Calm down.
I don't - I prefer The Scottish Player or Fred.

We need a proper #10 and it's something we are crying out for.

S/Side.Red

Quote:

Will await your apology.
Any part of you think to read the page you just linked?

Unread 31-10-2019, 10:33 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Absolutely no consideration that Pogba into the team with Fred and The Scottish Player might actual improve us further? Or that he may just, actually, be genuinely injured?

Nope. Pogba can rot and leave at the next available opportunity. I don't think the Martial comparison is fair at all either.

Martial has never vocally said he wants to leave the club.

Martial has his problems, his body language can look a bit off sometimes. Screws up his face and looks like he can't be arsed. He's also a bit lazy out of possession, even after he came on last night there were a few occasions where he just looked like he couldn't be arsed helping the team when we lose possession. It's a bad look for any player.

But, the biggest difference is, is that Martial makes the team look better when he's in it. He makes the forward players he plays with better. We can somewhat forgive the laziness he shows when he plays as the furthest player forward, it's not the same for Pogba. When Pogba plays in central midfield, or even as a No. 10, he has a duty to actually work for the team and not just make one or two nice flashy passes a game and then saunter through the rest of it, giving the ball away and generally looking lost and not giving a shit.

He's also a massive git.

Get rid and don't bother putting him back in the team. We might as well work with what we have long-term instead of pandering to that snake.

Unread 31-10-2019, 10:33 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Any part of you think to read the page you just linked?
I did - it confirms I didn't accuse you of being pissed during the Norwich game.

Thanks.

Unread 31-10-2019, 10:52 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:

Yes, it’s a Hip-Hop/race thing. The only way someone could rate Pogba far higher than The Scottish Player. Utter dad’s post.
I am a dad.

Unread 31-10-2019, 10:59 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
I am a dad.
That’s no excuse. Also, Scott performed a wonderful rendition of Ain’t No Sunshine during pre-season initiation. The man has soul

Unread 31-10-2019, 11:09 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
That’s no excuse. Also, Scott performed a wonderful rendition of Ain’t No Sunshine during pre-season initiation. The man has soul
You’re right, he did. Personally, I’m still worried he has an Ocean Drive in him though.

Unread 31-10-2019, 11:28 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
You’re right, he did. Personally, I’m still worried he has an Ocean Drive in him though.
It's a great song, nqat.

Unread 31-10-2019, 11:44 AM
Casanova85

I'd give him one final chance.

If he's back on the Starting XI and ruins our current belief & momentum, then he's guilty and welcome to move to PSG for 120 million + variables and/or a player.

Unread 31-10-2019, 12:10 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casanova85
I'd give him one final chance.

If he's back on the Starting XI and ruins our current belief & momentum, then he's guilty and welcome to move to PSG for 120 million + variables and/or a player.
Would he really command 100 mil+? He’s been a flop since coming here, that’s pretty undeniable at this point too, even if you happen to rate the guy.

Unread 31-10-2019, 12:11 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Would he really command 100 mil+? He’s been a flop since coming here, that’s pretty undeniable at this point too, even if you happen to rate the guy.
Yes.

Likes, hashtags etc.
Closed Thread