United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 20-10-2019, 09:00 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
where have i said I wanted the manager binned? I don't.

But he will get sacked though.
I didn’t say you had. My post was about the relentless negativity of a large swathe of our supporters and what those responses ultimately lead to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone
He is negative but so what? Why should he balanced? It’s just his opinion.
And a copious amount of it.

He can do and say what he likes when he likes. I’m simply pointing out that I wish he didn’t. That’s just my opinion.

Unread 20-10-2019, 09:05 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
I didn’t say you had. My post was about the relentless negativity of a large swathe of our supporters and what those responses ultimately lead to.
Well i'm not going to call them out on it. I think considering the £#%&!ing absolute shite we've been served up pretty much non stop since August 2018 they've got every right to be pissed off and negative.

Unread 20-10-2019, 09:08 PM
Mr_Ed

Probably posted already- CBA scrolling

Unread 20-10-2019, 09:11 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

And a copious amount of it.

He can do and say what he likes when he likes. I’m simply pointing out that I wish he didn’t. That’s just my opinion.
Some people might find the forced positivity about proven shit@#%&!s equally galling.

Unread 20-10-2019, 09:14 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Some people might find the forced positivity about proven shit@#%&!s equally galling.
It's not forced though is it? I just felt pleased on balance at the final whistle

Unread 20-10-2019, 09:17 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
It's not forced though is it? I just felt pleased on balance at the final whistle
Yeah, but you’re a simple fellow. Keith knows the score deep down.

Unread 20-10-2019, 09:44 PM
d_knight

Guys instead of throwing shades at each other how about someone suggest what can we, as ordinary united fans, can do right now?

It's like the fire is all around us and we're just arguing amongst us who's going to use the ps4.

Unread 20-10-2019, 09:53 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_knight
Guys instead of throwing shades at each other how about someone suggest what can we, as ordinary united fans, can do right now?

It's like the fire is all around us and we're just arguing amongst us who's going to use the ps4.
Strap yourself in and expect it to be a bit shit for a while.

Unread 20-10-2019, 09:55 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Play the ball, not the man.

Unread 20-10-2019, 09:58 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Play the ball, not the man.
Play the ball not Mane.....

Eh ?

Eh .

Unread 20-10-2019, 10:03 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_knight

Me, i'm going to use the PS4.

Unread 20-10-2019, 10:11 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Me, i'm going to use the PS4.
And build a treehouse?

Unread 20-10-2019, 11:06 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
It was 1-1, I think?

Unread 21-10-2019, 02:27 AM
Chris Quayd

We are told Ole is clueless and we are bound for relegation yet when we outplay and are unlucky not to beat the probable champions on a 17 match winning streak the pissy knickers come out.

There is nothing top red about acknowledging some of the positives, it's not like most people on this board are blind to the negatives. We had some very good individual performers today, we had the better of the game despite our squad, which is threadbare and average with everyone fit, was missing three first team starters. Let us enjoy this weekend before Norwich pot us next week please.

Unread 21-10-2019, 04:39 AM
shenwen

It was a credible draw, but we got Liverpool on a very bad day. Did we make it a bad day? Maybe. Still annoyed though that we stopped the pressing that had been working and sat back. I get it. Tiredness, etc. But the moment we gave Liverpool time on the ball, it was a matter of time before they got a break.

Martial, James and Pereira were very good, but we had nothing at all coming from midfield. If we can get the energy and effort of that front three matched by a similar midfield, we'd be okay. We don't have the personnel though. Matic? Pogba? Hardly dynamic.

At the moment, the only positive I take from that game is the effort. Maybe that can take us to the Jan window. But right now it's still two wins in nine.

Unread 21-10-2019, 05:18 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
It was a credible draw, but we got Liverpool on a very bad day. Did we make it a bad day? Maybe. Still annoyed though that we stopped the pressing that had been working and sat back. I get it. Tiredness, etc. But the moment we gave Liverpool time on the ball, it was a matter of time before they got a break.

Martial, James and Pereira were very good, but we had nothing at all coming from midfield. If we can get the energy and effort of that front three matched by a similar midfield, we'd be okay. We don't have the personnel though. Matic? Pogba? Hardly dynamic.

At the moment, the only positive I take from that game is the effort. Maybe that can take us to the Jan window. But right now it's still two wins in nine.
Martial?! I think you mean Rashford?

Midfield is light but The Scottish Player did well imo. He’s really developing as a player.

Unread 21-10-2019, 05:47 AM
puressence

where are the last 17 teams theyve played AT ...asking for a friend

Unread 21-10-2019, 05:51 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
where are the last 17 teams theyve played AT ...asking for a friend
Yep. They were v poor. City will catch them.

We could and should have won that game. I’m still £#%&!ed off but have simmered down now tbf

Unread 21-10-2019, 06:19 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Martial?! I think you mean Rashford?

Midfield is light but The Scottish Player did well imo. He’s really developing as a player.
£#%&! me i definitely meant rashford

McT has the right approach. Sees the right passes. Makes good runs. Just needs more time to be able to pull it off.

Unread 21-10-2019, 07:12 AM
windy waffles

Thought we played well.