United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-01-2014, 01:15 PM
puressence

Default this forum is amazing ..........

page upon page of slating the club players manager and each other ... and today is the greatest name in the clubs history 20th year aniversary ... and it barely gets a mention ... absolute joke ... to many agendas to many gobshites who have £#%&! all idea wat our club was built on the history or the foundations ...

Unread 20-01-2014, 01:16 PM
believe

thanks for letting us know with another thread.

ps http://www.utdforum.com/forum/search...archid=1715592

Unread 20-01-2014, 01:17 PM
Harri Jaffa

Sexton nft

Unread 20-01-2014, 01:18 PM
Eve_Of_Destruction

maybe you should ... £#%&! off to another forum then ...

Unread 20-01-2014, 01:22 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
page upon page of slating the club players manager and each other ... and today is the greatest name in the clubs history 20th year aniversary ... and it barely gets a mention ... absolute joke ... to many agendas to many gobshites who have £#%&! all idea wat our club was built on the history or the foundations ...
A bit like someone slating our greatest ever manager?

Unread 20-01-2014, 01:22 PM
Sparky***

Why don't you write it on a bedsheet for us virgil

Unread 20-01-2014, 01:50 PM
mikey_red

Pants off.

Unread 20-01-2014, 01:57 PM
dodger

i think it's quite poetic that on the anniversary of the death of our previous great manager (who we struggled to replace, chose the wrong replacements for as manager and who retired leaving an ageing side past their best) we are lamenting the choice of the replacement of our last great manaager and wondering how we could improve our ageing side that's past its best.

Unread 20-01-2014, 02:02 PM
no fun

bugger off pure, Ive supported united since May 1999, I've been to at least 2 home games every season since, I wore a green & gold scarf for a few weeks and I even went to a youth game

so dont come on here telling me who I can and cant criticise

Unread 20-01-2014, 02:03 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:

With respect pure, you have more of an agenda than most.

Unread 20-01-2014, 02:04 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
With respect pure, you have more of an agenda than most.

Unread 20-01-2014, 02:04 PM
teflon_terry

Cognitive Dissonance.

Unread 20-01-2014, 02:08 PM
puressence

Tbh most of u probably don't know who sir matt is.

Unread 20-01-2014, 02:13 PM
no fun

Quote:
actually pure, I reckon everyone who posts on this forum know who matt busby is

Unread 20-01-2014, 02:19 PM
JW

Quote:
Careful mate,I sought of went down this avenue last night and was put in my place.
I suppose it's all about opinions ...........no?

Unread 20-01-2014, 02:20 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
You mean Sir Matt Buby?

Unread 20-01-2014, 02:51 PM
Ethers

I see where Pure is coming from to an extent, there's definitely a few #@&%!s on here who haven't got a clue, but then again I don't think posting "RIP Sir Matt" on a £#%&!ing Internet forum is necessarily the only way to remember him either.

I said a little prayer for him this morning, as I do every year. Was my 10th birthday when he passed away, remember sobbing when my old man told me what had happened

Unread 20-01-2014, 02:54 PM
elephantstone

look at pure taking the moral high ground.

Unread 20-01-2014, 02:55 PM
JW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
I see where Pure is coming from to an extent, there's definitely a few #@&%!s on here who haven't got a clue, but then again I don't think posting "RIP Sir Matt" on a £#%&!ing Internet forum is necessarily the only way to remember him either.

I said a little prayer for him this morning, as I do every year. Was my 10th birthday when he passed away, remember sobbing when my old man told me what had happened
Brought up with Sir Matt and admired him greatly mate,but don't forget he did a Fergie to Utd ( another thread) but saying prayers for him ?

Unread 20-01-2014, 03:02 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW
Brought up with Sir Matt and admired him greatly mate,but don't forget he did a Fergie to Utd ( another thread) but saying prayers for him ?
£#%&! off you wum @#%&!.
Closed Thread