Default heinze to be unveiled at lpool tomorow hes the new number 2

for them ..what a @#%&! ............

Unread 20-08-2007, 10:25 PM
Whalefish

Thumbs up

We've got Johnny Evans

Unread 20-08-2007, 10:28 PM
dunk

That's a bit of a gamble, especially considering the league haven't made any ruling yet.

He's shit anyway and he's a £#%&!er.

Unread 20-08-2007, 10:29 PM
wonky no

have we signed anelka?

Unread 20-08-2007, 10:31 PM
wiganste

I bet he doesn't play at Old Trafford.

The £#%&!ing horrible @#%&!.

Lou_Macari_Chippy

If true, he'll help them a fair bit imo; heinze riise left side is a pretty powerful combination.

Will be really interesting if he plays for them against us, from a footballing point of view i really dont think he'd be able to handle ronaldo but with him being such a clumsy £#%&!er it wouldnt surprise me if he injured him.

Ed Sullivan

isn't this only the second time such a thing has happened in history?

Unread 20-08-2007, 10:33 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
no.nft
yes.

nft.

Unread 20-08-2007, 10:36 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Yet Rafa doesn't understand why transfers between the two clubs just don't happen that often. "It happens all the time abroad. If 'we' (read: Liverpool) had a player they wanted, and he wanted to go, we would sell him for sure."

Of course Rafa, of course. Now go and get a razor and have a shave.
max and paddy

Unread 20-08-2007, 10:36 PM
Mark Corrigan

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...673336,00.html

I couldnt give a shit if he goes!
I dont like him or rate him and he wont improve there side so £#%&! him

Unread 20-08-2007, 10:40 PM
Ed Sullivan

it's not about his footballing ability is it (which remember how impressed we were with him first season)

it's the complete betrayal.

Unread 20-08-2007, 10:41 PM
Whalefish

Evra's a better full back for me and more suited to our style of play.

In terms of back up we have Evans, Tweetie, O'Shea and Pique. All can play there. That's more than enough.

Take the money and get on the blower to Bolton or Ajax asap.

Unread 20-08-2007, 10:44 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:

Take the money and get on the blower to Bolton .
no chance they'll let Ivan Campo.

Unread 20-08-2007, 10:47 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
We've got Johnny Evans
Jonny Evans

Lou Macari, Riise is vastly overrated

Unread 20-08-2007, 11:22 PM
Ole's Extendable Big Toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Phil Chisnall was the other player. I wonder how his glittering career went?
My mate married his daughter. He lives in a semi in Urmston somewhere.

Nice buffet at the night do though so must have been a hit

Unread 20-08-2007, 11:39 PM
Alan

Why has ferie made such a big deal out of this?

Other, better, loyal players, such as Beckham and Stam, were £#%&!ed off out of it without any choice, yet this mediocre vermin loving @#%&! is being clung onto like my mate's ex mrs was when she left him.

Should have just taken the money and signed Anelka a few weeks ago and we'd have 9 points in the bag.

Unread 21-08-2007, 12:26 AM
toseeunited

£#%&!ing scouse bastard!!

i think i can speak for most of us that we've all gotten over him and his scouse £#%&!ing obsession!

£#%&! off @#%&!o - and don't expect a good reception when you come back to OT - pigs head coming for you son!

Unread 21-08-2007, 12:32 AM
Crumps

I hope he slips and snaps his cruciate ligaments the second after he signs on the dotted line. What a £#%&!ing shithouse.

Unread 21-08-2007, 12:36 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

I dont think heinze is a great footballer, he's a bit like a deranged orangutan the way he jumps into his challenges etc and his crossing and general attacking play is dire.

But he plays with a lot of heart and there's not that much gets passed him, if he was shit we wouldnt have bought him in the first place and he wouldnt be playing for argentina on a regular basis.

It's always good to have a least one player that plays with that type of spirit, and usually it's better if it's a defender. Like it or not they will get more results with him in the team than without. And actually in general they are looking pretty good so far.

We £#%&!ed up with tevez, we should definetly have picked up torres and if they get heinze they are going to be in decent shape and if he plays against us and puts ronaldo into the stands he could end up being a liverpool hero.

I'm still hoping that this is a spectacular wind-up and that upon the first game he will take the ball and kick it as hard as he can straight into the back of the liverpool net followed by a mooning of the cop.

Unread 21-08-2007, 12:40 AM
toseeunited

the thing is though, paddy evra gets stuck in as well - and wins more tackles and gives away fewer fouls!

he was one of our best players on the park on sunday - yes?
Closed Thread