View Poll Results: Yes or no?
Yes 45 32.85%
No 92 67.15%
Voters: 137. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 20-12-2023, 12:41 PM
larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Thought they'd won and he'd scored a brace then.....

Zero shots
Zero goals
No assist ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

Had a lot of the ball, but did £#%&! all with it

Glad to see him doing well though. Even gladder I don’t have to watch him at United.
maybe watch the game. didn't know you were those cringey stats guys. they wouldnt have scored any goals last night without mase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
The most talented player we’ve had come through in 30 years and we’re going to lose him for a pittance because our chief exec was a spineless gimp.

Absolutely tragic
the first no voter to come back around? welcome to sanity

Unread 20-12-2023, 12:43 PM
Ethers

I’d rather not. If he had a great game, fair play to him. But just going off the highlights video, he was pretty wasteful with the ball.

As I’ve said, he carves out a great career for himself over though, well done to him.

Unread 20-12-2023, 12:45 PM
Dr Stranger

It also doesn’t matter how he did and how he’s doing.

He wasn’t ditched for footballing reasons and he shouldn’t return for footballing reasons.

Unread 20-12-2023, 01:07 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
maybe watch the game. didn't know you were those cringey stats guys. they wouldnt have scored any goals last night without mase.

Hope he reads this fella ....

Unread 20-12-2023, 01:14 PM
NedKelly

So weird how people get mocked for being against his return.

“Ha you’re pathetic, you and your morals! What a loser!”

Unread 20-12-2023, 01:18 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly

because it’s a ridiculous stance.

the club and manager were happy to have him back if not for the ridiculous cancel culture that has been allowed to run riot.

Meanwhile

Unread 20-12-2023, 01:38 PM
larry

any cult led by rachel riley deserves to be mocked

Unread 20-12-2023, 01:38 PM
Wade

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly

Greenwood, his girlfriend and her family on the left.

You and Rachel Riley on the right.

Unread 20-12-2023, 02:06 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

the club and manager were happy to have him back if not for the ridiculous cancel culture that has been allowed to run riot.

Meanwhile
https://x.com/unitedsupdate/status/1...Nn5G1bnpwj1gww
You can thank Richard Arnold and the club's PR department for their embarrassing U-Turn brought about by public opinion. Is it any wonder the idiot was canned.

Manchester United have cut off their own nose to spite their face, this whole thing has been handled shambolically

there's no other club in the world that would have done themselves out of 80-100 million quid asset to appease public opinion.

Unread 20-12-2023, 02:08 PM
NedKelly

Leo can pump who he wants mate, its not like he’s jabbing the 19 year old in the jaw and forcing himself on anyone.

Unread 20-12-2023, 02:27 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

Meanwhile
https://x.com/unitedsupdate/status/1...Nn5G1bnpwj1gww
Whilst what happened was officially NOT COOL…..it’s still painful.

The only way Antony would be asked to go to Barca or Real would be as a training cone

Unread 20-12-2023, 02:39 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry

I had an emotive response on hearing and seeing what I saw. But after a while I thought why the £#%&! do I even care? The ‘victim’ doesn’t care, greenwood doesn’t care, certainly their families don’t. All that’s happened is United have got worse as a result of ridiculous mis management.

They should have either sold him when the whole thing came to light and bagged a fat transfer fee or brought him back into the team as they told Ten Hag they were going to.

Instead they did a 180 at the last minute and left us no opportunity to cover for the loss of a key first team player.

Unread 20-12-2023, 02:47 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
I had an emotive response on hearing and seeing what I saw. But after a while I thought why the £#%&! do I even care? The ‘victim’ doesn’t care, greenwood doesn’t care, certainly their families don’t. All that’s happened is United have got worse as a result of ridiculous mis management.

They should have either sold him when the whole thing came to light and bagged a fat transfer fee or brought him back into the team as they told Ten Hag they were going to.

Instead they did a 180 at the last minute and left us no opportunity to cover for the loss of a key first team player.
this

Unread 20-12-2023, 02:49 PM
tatty

Quote:

This.

Unread 20-12-2023, 02:52 PM
Dr Stranger

Still wouldn’t rule out a return

Unread 20-12-2023, 02:53 PM
larry

welcome all. although you all likely had a part to play in mason being cancelled, i forgive you
now lets put some energy into getting him back playing for utd next season

Unread 20-12-2023, 02:57 PM
NedKelly

Will be Queen Rachel’s right hand man at the protests should they dare try and bring him back. He’s not wanted.

We. Have. To. Do. Better.

Unread 20-12-2023, 03:03 PM
atticusgrinch

Does anyone think Antony is a better player than Greenwood? Greenwood is a year younger.

Unread 20-12-2023, 03:06 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Does anyone think Antony is a better player than Greenwood? Greenwood is a year younger.
I know one guy who does

Ever since he was kicked in the head by a horse he has really rated Antony

MOTWYW

Unread 20-12-2023, 03:20 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
I know who I’d rather be up against.

Even if I wasn’t able to stop the attack, I’m not sure Antony would be capable of getting it in afterwards.